Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1040 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3843079 times)
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Is somebody around following up the hush? Seems pretty undervalued and might pump up good due to the upcoming airdrop BTCH (which is more advanced than the fork of ZCL). I made a huge mistake selling 3000 ZCL at end of November, and all those ZCL were kept for 6 months (since June). Overall I lost more than a whole bitcoin when I sold all ZCL at 0.0002 BTC which was bought at 0.0004 BTC in June (thinking project is dead, dev is dead and soon Bittrex will de-list it). I sold it at all this loss. They would've turned almost 50 BTC right now if I had kept just for two more months. Roll Eyes

Few months back, the dev of ZCL, Rhett, literally lied to whole community saying that there'll be no more upgrades of ZCL, which caused the dump and left me bag-holding. Roll Eyes

Beware guys, never trust a coin which is depending on only one person!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

First of all he is not a cheetah he is just a celebrity with more negative image
Secondly on the website it is clearly written that it's a proof of stake coin plus a masternode coin like dash in which you have to hold certain amount of coin and let your wallet synchronized with the network and you will earn coin ,which means it's not mineable bcz mineable coins are proof of work coins thirdly on the website it is written about block time which is 60 seconds
And about genesis block which is the first block and all that coins which could be and would be in millions will be kept by waqar zaka himself
No white paper yet and you have launched a coin which is absurd
IMO this coin will be a useless coin and will be pump and dump coin until any constructive motive comes out

Thank you for the explanation I was thinking to invest in his idea not because i will get some profit but just to support him as he launched a coin from Pakistan. But you are right until his true motives not clear and what he actually going achieve we should not invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

Is somebody around following up the hush? Seems pretty undervalued and might pump up good due to the upcoming airdrop BTCH (which is more advanced than the fork of ZCL). I made a huge mistake selling 3000 ZCL at end of November, and all those ZCL were kept for 6 months (since June). Overall I lost more than a whole bitcoin when I sold all ZCL at 0.0002 BTC which was bought at 0.0004 BTC in June (thinking project is dead, dev is dead and soon Bittrex will de-list it). I sold it at all this loss. They would've turned almost 50 BTC right now if I had kept just for two more months. Roll Eyes

Few months back, the dev of ZCL, Rhett, literally lied to whole community saying that there'll be no more upgrades of ZCL, which caused the dump and left me bag-holding. Roll Eyes

Thank you for the advice, but where we can buy hush? Its not listed on Bittrex?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

I have 500 hush.. I was part of their team and I have got 500 Coins as payment of my work...

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Thank you for the advice, but where we can buy hush? Its not listed on Bittrex?

You can get it on Cryptopia.

I have 500 hush.. I was part of their team and I have got 500 Coins as payment of my work...

Nice mate! Smiley
Khurram Bin Kamal

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

First of all he is not a cheetah he is just a celebrity with more negative image
Secondly on the website it is clearly written that it's a proof of stake coin plus a masternode coin like dash in which you have to hold certain amount of coin and let your wallet synchronized with the network and you will earn coin ,which means it's not mineable bcz mineable coins are proof of work coins thirdly on the website it is written about block time which is 60 seconds
And about genesis block which is the first block and all that coins which could be and would be in millions will be kept by waqar zaka himself
IMO this coin will be a useless coin and will be pump and dump coin until any constructive motive comes out

Thank you for the explanation I was thinking to invest in his idea not because i will get some profit but just to support him as he launched a coin from Pakistan. But you are right until his true motives not clear and what he actually going achieve we should not invest.

If you want to hold a coin from Pakistan hold Pakcoin which is a mineable coin on scrypt algo and is a good coin with long term objectives and a good team of developers I think from rawalpindi region
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

If you want to hold a coin from Pakistan hold Pakcoin which is a mineable coin on scrypt algo and is a good coin with long term objectives and a good team of developers I think from rawalpindi region
Yes i saw it recently but its listed on Yobit only which is my least trusted exchange, do you have any idea where can we buy it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AmirQadir

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

I have doubt regarding the authenticity of that coin plus the Pakistani government rules can shut this coin anytime
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2156
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:39:17 PM

I have doubt regarding the authenticity of that coin plus the Pakistani government rules can shut this coin anytime

well said Smiley Pakistan don't have any policy right now for coins and State Bank of Pakistan issue warning already about crypto . Actually crypto doesn't gives them commission which they looking for

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

well said Smiley Pakistan don't have any policy right now for coins and State Bank of Pakistan issue warning already about crypto . Actually crypto doesn't gives them commission which they looking for
Corrupt peoples ruling around us no one is serious about any thing all looking for personal issues just because of this we are much behind in all ways as many saying for many years Kon Chala Raha Hai Pakistan   Allah  Sad
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

Time to say Salam to all the new Crypto guys over here.  Smiley

It's been a long time since I came here. But I guess the wait was worth it. I have seen a lot of inboxes from some of the guys from Pakistan and will try to reply each one and sorry for such a late reply.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

How is it going fellow bitcoin enthusiasts? Haven't visited this board in a long while.
Are there any start ups or new ventures related to crypto currencies going on in Pakistan?

Did any one check the coin which is launched by Waqar Zaka (ARY's Living on the edge wala cheatah)

I'm a bit technical and what i saw from his code and wallet he used some pre-made stuff like Wallet and blockchian, however his core concept of bitcoin is still not clear. I'm talking about the platform it self.

More he kept the total supply to 100m and 20m for crowd sell which is fair deal.  But still many questions

1. is it mineable i guess no his block chain already powered by Iquidus Explorer
2. What is block time still not mentioned
3. difficulty very very important for security
4.  initial coin per block

Well his coin is called ouicoin.io

Just checked it. It seems like an obvious pump and dump coin made specifically to make the development team rich. I would stay away from it.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

It's been a long time since I came here. But I guess the wait was worth it. I have seen a lot of inboxes from some of the guys from Pakistan and will try to reply each one and sorry for such a late reply.

walekum salam..

What is your specialty btw that a lot of people inbox you?

nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

walekum salam..

What is your specialty btw that a lot of people inbox you?

I have been mining coins since 2013 using custom built Mining rigs and most of the people come asking me about the same. Though I left after the end of 2014 because of some of the things in life and wasn't able to return until now.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:18:02 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 04:28:28 PM by shahzadafzal

Corrupt peoples ruling around us no one is serious about any thing all looking for personal issues just because of this we are much behind in all ways as many saying for many years Kon Chala Raha Hai Pakistan   Allah  Sad
We have so much potential but unfortunately zero opportunities. Kion k koi leader nahi with vision and who really want to support technology. I guess we have to wait for 50 years... or may be more Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

Just checked it. It seems like an obvious pump and dump coin made specifically to make the development team rich. I would stay away from it.

Thank you, Yes I was going to support him as he was claiming to be the first crypto currency of Pak and he is doing all this for Pakistan. But then I got to know Pakcoin; which is more promising and they already did the hard work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

Corrupt peoples ruling around us no one is serious about any thing all looking for personal issues just because of this we are much behind in all ways as many saying for many years Kon Chala Raha Hai Pakistan   Allah  Sad
We have so much potential but unfortunately zero opportunities. Kion k koi leader nahi with vision and who really want to support technology. I guess we have to wait for 50 years... or may be more Smiley

if you have potential then use it.. it is crypto and and internet full of opportunities. don't wait that a good govt come and give you opportunities.. nowadays someone can rule the world from his home ...

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

if you have potential then use it.. it is crypto and and internet full of opportunities. don't wait that a good govt come and give you opportunities.. nowadays someone can rule the world from his home ...
Ahh thank you... well I'm working on https://coinia.io/ kind of beta hope it will work ... In Sha Allah...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

Currently I am doing just for bounties and some other stuff if you have some work which give some good income its could be appreciated I mostly only for 12 to 16 hours hope you will give any good opportunity as you are doing too much work here on this forum for some time
gmughals110

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

ASSALAM O ALAKUM
I LOVE PAKISTAN.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 1040 »
  Print  

Jump to: