Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 1043 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3878489 times)
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1679446/2-pakistan-bans-cryptocurrencies/

Pakistan bans crypto-currencies

Yesterday India, today us. Roll Eyes

EDIT: Official statement from State Bank:

http://www.sbp.org.pk/press/2018/Pr-VC-06-Apr-18.pdf

So,

What should we do now?

Keep using Bitcoins if so How can we cash it out securely?

Edit: Time to say goodbye then, Though I have almost left the Bitcoin, Let's see if something good comes up I'll join back.

Who calls this ban? The news channels are shit

Neither recognized as a Legal Tender nor has SBP authorized or licensed any individual or entity for the issuance, sale, purchase, exchange or investment in any such Virtual Currencies/Coins/Tokens in Pakistan.

Exactly. That's what I've been wondering too. The subject of the notification is "CAUTION REGARDING RISKS OF VIRTUAL CURRENCIES", it's NOT the ban.

Dawn News has published this in a better way:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1400103/state-bank-warns-against-trade-in-virtual-currencies

"State Bank warns against trade in virtual currencies"

It's a warning, not a ban.

Well what I see is that it will be banned soon, Or they will do something. They are not getting free money that is why they wants to ban bitcoin.
However, One thing is correct that it can be used by terrorist easily but I suggest government to make their own exchange of bitcoin Pakistan so they can add tax on the transactions and can have the record of transactions by that everything will be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1679446/2-pakistan-bans-cryptocurrencies/

Pakistan bans crypto-currencies

Yesterday India, today us. Roll Eyes

EDIT: Official statement from State Bank:

http://www.sbp.org.pk/press/2018/Pr-VC-06-Apr-18.pdf

So,

What should we do now?

Keep using Bitcoins if so How can we cash it out securely?

Edit: Time to say goodbye then, Though I have almost left the Bitcoin, Let's see if something good comes up I'll join back.

Who calls this ban? The news channels are shit

Neither recognized as a Legal Tender nor has SBP authorized or licensed any individual or entity for the issuance, sale, purchase, exchange or investment in any such Virtual Currencies/Coins/Tokens in Pakistan.

Exactly. That's what I've been wondering too. The subject of the notification is "CAUTION REGARDING RISKS OF VIRTUAL CURRENCIES", it's NOT the ban.

Dawn News has published this in a better way:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1400103/state-bank-warns-against-trade-in-virtual-currencies

"State Bank warns against trade in virtual currencies"

It's a warning, not a ban.

Well what I see is that it will be banned soon, Or they will do something. They are not getting free money that is why they wants to ban bitcoin.
However, One thing is correct that it can be used by terrorist easily but I suggest government to make their own exchange of bitcoin Pakistan so they can add tax on the transactions and can have the record of transactions by that everything will be fine.

No one can control bitcoin, this is what the purpose of the bitcoin is. So govt cant do anything about it. People are using it, people will use it. It may have some short-term effects, but people will forget it soon.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

It was due expected sooner or later we knew it will happen. We always fail on catching up latest technologies Sad

However to all my crypto friends don't worry, we knew it will happen and when you invest in crypto currency we must believe its a long term investment. Remember HODL. Keep holding your crypto asset secure in your wallets. You don't need to cash out immediately.  Just wait for the right moment and right platform.

We will find out other options and for now immediately stay away from buying crypto currencies online specially using any kind of bank transfer. State bank might request FIA to keep check for online crypto traders. This is also one of the reason Urdubit is shutting down.

In Sha Allah later you will find many options online to utilize bitcoin/crypto currency. We can book tickets or purchase products online which can be delivered to Pakistan too.

Don't panic its normal... !!!

But can't we keep using online? I mean if we stay away from fiat <-> crypto trading aren't we safe?
If we keep our bitcoin in our wallet or do altcoin trading on international exchanges like Binance and bittrex etc? How this violates state bank of Pakistan?

No one can control bitcoin, this is what the purpose of the bitcoin is. So govt cant do anything about it. People are using it, people will use it. It may have some short-term effects, but people will forget it soon.
Yes and I think for time being we should stop buying bitcoin from our Pakistani bank account or credit cards. Also we should be very careful with localbitcoin traders there might be undercover FIA people. Trying to buy or sell to crack down the crypto traders.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

It was due expected sooner or later we knew it will happen. We always fail on catching up latest technologies Sad

However to all my crypto friends don't worry, we knew it will happen and when you invest in crypto currency we must believe its a long term investment. Remember HODL. Keep holding your crypto asset secure in your wallets. You don't need to cash out immediately.  Just wait for the right moment and right platform.

We will find out other options and for now immediately stay away from buying crypto currencies online specially using any kind of bank transfer. State bank might request FIA to keep check for online crypto traders. This is also one of the reason Urdubit is shutting down.

In Sha Allah later you will find many options online to utilize bitcoin/crypto currency. We can book tickets or purchase products online which can be delivered to Pakistan too.

But can't we keep using online? I mean if we stay away from fiat <-> crypto trading aren't we safe?
If we keep our bitcoin in our wallet or do altcoin trading on international exchanges like Binance and bittrex etc? How this violates state bank of Pakistan?

Yes and I think for time being we should stop buying bitcoin from our Pakistani bank account or credit cards. Also we should be very careful with localbitcoin traders there might be undercover FIA people. Trying to buy or sell to crack down the crypto traders.
If any one want to do selling buying with bitcoins best way is try to buy PerfectMoney, Skrill, Neteller and moneypolo then you can cashout in Pakistan without any fear and problem because these methods still legal and working by many members and companies
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

If any one want to do selling buying with bitcoins best way is try to buy PerfectMoney, Skrill, Neteller and moneypolo then you can cashout in Pakistan without any fear and problem because these methods still legal and working by many members and companies

I strongly agree with BitconMarshal that we should after getting paid in Bitcoin convert that amount of Bitcoins $$ in Skill or some other online merchant and then sell it in Pakistan securely.

I am thinking of creating a telegram group for Pakistani users so we can have latest information and have a good chat what do you say? anyone willing to make the group ?

@shahzadafzal we cannot keep our funds online always, we have to cash it so HODL is not a good option for me. We cannot stay away from fiat (Converting the crpyto in Fiat).
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

I am thinking of creating a telegram group for Pakistani users so we can have latest information and have a good chat what do you say? anyone willing to make the group ?
Yes sure i have created  https://t.me/coinia let's join.
Also ask your friends and crypto experts to join too. May be we can learn from you seniors. As I'm also very new to crypto currencies.

@shahzadafzal we cannot keep our funds online always, we have to cash it so HODL is not a good option for me. We cannot stay away from fiat (Converting the crpyto in Fiat).
We have elections in next couple of months and let's hope in new government we see some positive changes towards crypto currency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abdussamad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1560

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

State Bank of Pakistan does not make the laws in Pakistan. Parliament makes the laws. SBP is the regulator of the financial sector and that is all it can do so it has barred banks and other financial institutions from facilitating bitcoin buyers and sellers. We can still trade in-person for cash. There is  no law against it in Pakistan. All of you headless chickens need to understand this.

Saying that something is not legal tender does not make it illegal. Once again Pakistanis are showing their ignorance of basic economics terms. How is it that a country produces so many commerce graduates and yet there is so much widespread ignorance about basic things like these?

As for the FIA they want a law against bitcoin in Pakistan but there isn't one yet so they can't do squat.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

I strongly agree with BitconMarshal that we should after getting paid in Bitcoin convert that amount of Bitcoins $$ in Skill or some other online merchant and then sell it in Pakistan securely.

What options we have other than Skrill?

I see good old Payza as an option as well but seems like they ran into some problems in US recently so now they're dealing with European domain name. Seems a bit risky now to deal with them.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

I see good old Payza as an option as well but seems like they ran into some problems in US recently so now they're dealing with European domain name. Seems a bit risky now to deal with them.

Try https://www.okpay.com/ although it takes almost 1 month to verify account, but I'm sure they are trust worthy.
But sorry as i haven't used okpay to cash out, but i did use it for payments.

Edit: I just noticed, OkPay is merging/moving tomoneypolo.com now this is something new for me too. Let me figure it out too Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Try https://www.okpay.com/ although it takes almost 1 month to verify account, but I'm sure they are trust worthy.

I see they're moving to some other domain name as well (something like MoneyPolo). I really don't find such actions "normal", they always look suspicious to me. I remember LibertyReserve was closed just in a blink of an eye, making me lose hundreds of dollars there. I'm not sure if we can trust any online payment processor other than PayPal for keeping money online (oh yes, I remember, PayPal still doesn't allow Pakistanis, right? Roll Eyes)

...and I don't know why you guys made the Telegram group, it's banned here, I always have to use VPN to access it and it's annoying. Don't we have any other alternate option for it as well? Roll Eyes
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

I see they're moving to some other domain name as well (something like MoneyPolo). I really don't find such actions "normal", they always look suspicious to me. I remember LibertyReserve was closed just in a blink of an eye, making me lose hundreds of dollars there. I'm not sure if we can trust any online payment processor other than PayPal for keeping money online (oh yes, I remember, PayPal still doesn't allow Pakistanis, right? Roll Eyes)

...and I don't know why you guys made the Telegram group, it's banned here, I always have to use VPN to access it and it's annoying. Don't we have any other alternate option for it as well? Roll Eyes

Telegram is best for us to remain anonymous, We should stick to it.
Also, we use VPN to use it which secures us a lot.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Agree with @Raja_MBZ  VPN is killing the fun of it, specially on mobile.
Do we have any other option? Whatsapp is not an option I'm sure....

How about discord? Many closed crypto groups have been using discord, should we give it a try?
PakCryptoCommunity - https://discord.gg/cPqjtFS

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crypto2244

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

State Bank of Pakistan does not make the laws in Pakistan. Parliament makes the laws. SBP is the regulator of the financial sector and that is all it can do so it has barred banks and other financial institutions from facilitating bitcoin buyers and sellers. We can still trade in-person for cash. There is  no law against it in Pakistan. All of you headless chickens need to understand this.

Saying that something is not legal tender does not make it illegal. Once again Pakistanis are showing their ignorance of basic economics terms. How is it that a country produces so many commerce graduates and yet there is so much widespread ignorance about basic things like these?

As for the FIA they want a law against bitcoin in Pakistan but there isn't one yet so they can't do squat.

anybody know about bitcoins exchanges in pakistan? can i send my coins there for cash out? i am new user here please guide me. thank you  Smiley
crypto2244

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

anybody know about bitcoins exchanges in pakistan? can i send my coins there for cash out? i am new user here please guide me. thank you 
crypto2244

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

anybody know about bitcoins exchanges in pakistan? can i send my coins there for cash out? i am new user here please guide me. thank you
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

how much you have for exchange/sell
PM me
crypto2244

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

how much you have for exchange/sell
PM me

do you have any info about some bank  and exchange in pakistan? there i can send me coins for exchange ?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:10:33 PM

Never send any amount to any one without escrow otherwise you can lost your money with nonrefundable option no company or Bank exchanging bitcoins we have only one option localbitcoins.com or exchange here on this forum with any other digital currency and withdraw in Pakistan
Hereforluck

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Assalaumalaikum dosto Kya se ho sab log  Huh Huh
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

I will pay 50$ reward to anyone who help me setup my wordpress blog.. PM me if you have knowledge about wordpress . and can setup my blog.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 1043 »
  Print  

Jump to: