Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 1044 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3881212 times)
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

never underestimate Pakistanis, Pakistanis are very active in all field the bad thing our government just don't give them exposure and some of them just want to keep their identity secure so they just don't show up.
That's true even with such limited exposure we are doing pretty good. The thing we lack is support from government, which not going to change very soon. We are already messed up on other things (political/religious) and does not seem going to end well for Pakistan overall.

The answer is yes it is possible in Pakistan. And only AMD graphics cards can be used to mine coins. The best Card for mining is Radeon 795 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Really? Which coins exactly? Because I guess for Bitcoin only ASICs rigs have that power, otherwise any graphics cards not that profitable?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Would appreciate if you can provide some more details.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

Asslamulaiqum: Nice to see you guys here. Many ppl from Pakistan are here.

Yes, This is good platform for all the paki people to share their methods on earning online and other stuff.

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

never underestimate Pakistanis, Pakistanis are very active in all field the bad thing our government just don't give them exposure and some of them just want to keep their identity secure so they just don't show up.
That's true even with such limited exposure we are doing pretty good. The thing we lack is support from government, which not going to change very soon. We are already messed up on other things (political/religious) and does not seem going to end well for Pakistan overall.

Actually, The thing I hate is that they don't gather and work together everyone wants to work alone instead if they can work together they can do many great things but no they just don't want to work together instead they go abroad and works under english peoples.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

We need to get rid of people like these first before we can move along & develop ourselves:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.msg36907693#msg36907693

This guy literally replied me till the second bitcoin transaction received a confirmation. He's based in Faisalabad.

Roll Eyes
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

We need to get rid of people like these first before we can move along & develop ourselves:

This guy literally replied me till the second bitcoin transaction received a confirmation. He's based in Faisalabad.

Roll Eyes

Sorry to hear about your loss.
How do you know he is from Pakistan?
Even If he has 7 bitcoins why is he trying to scam you with 250$?
I hope he replies you and gives you your money back.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Roll Eyes

Well take a look at our first talk last month: https://i.imgur.com/XZfuHhg.png

He seemed pretty nice person, but then, once I first dealt with him ten days back: https://i.imgur.com/w2azG3w.png

He was replying instantaneously at bitcointalk as well as at Skype until the payment I sent him received one single lousy confirmation.

He has probably gathered all those 7 bitcoins through scamming different people around here. I should've at least looked properly at his earlier reputation here before just sending him the bitcoin.

But anyways, I was going to exchange 0.1 bitcoin through him, but then, I don't know why I decided to exchange just 0.02 bitcoin. So I'm still in 0.08 bitcoin profit if I think that way! Tongue

Likin samajh nahi ati ye baat k aese log kese khush rehte hain aise paise se. Money is absolutely nothing, after-world is everything.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

Roll Eyes

Well take a look at our first talk last month: https://i.imgur.com/XZfuHhg.png

He seemed pretty nice person, but then, once I first dealt with him ten days back: https://i.imgur.com/w2azG3w.png

He was replying instantaneously at bitcointalk as well as at Skype until the payment I sent him received one single lousy confirmation.

He has probably gathered all those 7 bitcoins through scamming different people around here. I should've at least looked properly at his earlier reputation here before just sending him the bitcoin.

But anyways, I was going to exchange 0.1 bitcoin through him, but then, I don't know why I decided to exchange just 0.02 bitcoin. So I'm still in 0.08 bitcoin profit if I think that way! Tongue

Likin samajh nahi ati ye baat k aese log kese khush rehte hain aise paise se. Money is absolutely nothing, after-world is everything.

Bro, no matter it is 0.02 or 0.1 the money you earned by working is your halal money earned so it is your loss and I hope you recover it and I am happy that you have not sent all the coins.
I don't think that you can do anything to catch him.

I remember back when I was scammed for some bucks I worked for a whole month and got nothing.
TheONLY-1

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:51:26 AM

CRYPTO CURRENCIES MINING POOL BUILDING SERVICES - TURNKEY SOLUTION FOR PAKISTANI FOLKS
No Advance payment, pay after work is completed and your pool is ready

Get your mining pool ready within hours & start mining coins of your choice

We provide mining pools setup services [e.g, Yiimp etc.] both for personal, private and public pools which you setup to run a side business or a private pool that literally will allow to mine any mine-able crypto currencies.

You can get a mining pool for your own let's say you have few rigs of your own, family and friends and been mining on other public pools but if you have your own private mining pool then you can get all blocks yourself rather than just getting part of shares.

If you are interested  please contact using these modes

Discord: @goodthebest PoolSetupPaidService#6606

Email:  onlinebuybiz@gmail.com

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest or add @goodthebest

Please scroll down to see pool samples and learn procedure in detail

Sample - Pool Frontend - A

Scroll down for more details

Sample - Pool Frontend - B

Sample - Pool Admin Area - A

Sample - Pool Admin Area - B

Sample - Pool Admin Area - C

POOL SETUP PROCEDURE AND EXPLANATION:

1. Setting up [Yiimp open source or any other pool mining application] crytocurrency mining pool and install coin's wallet, including full configuration, compile any coins wallet daemons of your choice and algo, prepare servers for thousands of miners and even for small private pools for personal purposes.

We can also trouble shoot your existing Yiiimp pools and daemon wallets for any problem.

2. You do not need to provide password or access to your server directly. We'll perform all tasks in front of you using TeamViewer. You will open server console on your computer.

3. Your server should either have fresh Ubuntu 16.03 or Ubuntu 16.04 installed. It can be a VPS or a dedicated server.

4. Yiimp is an open source pool software that currently supports these algorithms a5a, argon2, bastion, bitcore, blake, blake2s, blakecoin, c11, decred, deep, dmd-gr, fresh, hive, hmq1725, hsr, jha, keccak, keccakc, lbry, luffa, lyra2, lyra2v2, lyra2z, m7m, myr-gr, neoscrypt, nist5, penta, phi, polytimos, quark, qubit, scrypt, scryptn, sha, sha256t, sib, skein, skunk, timetravel, tribus, vanilla, veltor, velvet, whirlpool, x11, x11evo, x12, x13, x14, x15, x16r, x16s, x17, xevan, yescrypt, yescryptR16, yescryptR32. Therefore, any coin will work with Yiimp pool as long as they are using anyone of above algos.

5. Usually it takes 3 to 5 hours to setup pool, installation, compilation crypto coin's daemon wallets etc depending on number of coins being installed and compiled.

6. We accept work payment in BTC, altcoins or even PayPal.

7. You get one week free of cost full tech support in case you encounter any issues or problems with your pool.

If you are interested  please contact using these modes

Discord: @goodthebest PoolSetupPaidService#6606

Email:  onlinebuybiz@gmail.com

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest or add @goodthebest

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
Adnanrao7989

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:32:20 PM

We all need to know about crypto crunchy. Because crypto crunchy is Future.
WhyBit

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:50 PM
Merited by BitcoinMarshal (2)

Please first of all try to read and write English correctly because these type things not going to help you here on this forum may be some mod will ban you just for your these mistakes good luck for your stay here on this forum
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:00 PM
Merited by BitcoinMarshal (2)

Please first of all try to read and write English correctly because these type things not going to help you here on this forum may be some mod will ban you just for your these mistakes good luck for your stay here on this forum

Exactly.... and mods here are pretty harsh towards broken english... and have been calling thirdworld posters.... this is because of such rubbish english...
WTH is crypto crunchy???

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Well you are wrong I haven't seen any mod banning someone just because of its bad English they usually delete the message if it makes 0 sense but if the English is messy but conveys the message and understandable it is acceptable, here you can try yourself.

Secondly, They have introduced the local boards so we can talk about it in our own language we have a lot of great experienced people hanging around that's the reason behind it. I have seen many people just don't come for chit-chat and usually replies if they see a genuine question here.

We all can know about the cryptocurrencies unless we all want to, If someone is not taking interest then how can you teach them about the cryptology? But Yes! We have to learn about it more deeply.

Exactly.... and mods here are pretty harsh towards broken english... and have been calling thirdworld posters.... this is because of such rubbish english...
WTH is crypto crunchy???

He is referring to Crypto currency*

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:19:00 AM

Well you are wrong I haven't seen any mod banning someone just because of its bad English they usually delete the message if it makes 0 sense but if the English is messy but conveys the message and understandable it is acceptable, here you can try yourself.

Secondly, They have introduced the local boards so we can talk about it in our own language we have a lot of great experienced people hanging around that's the reason behind it. I have seen many people just don't come for chit-chat and usually replies if they see a genuine question here.

Trust me I have seen and faced such kind of harassment many times... yeah agree not from moderators or staff but from many high ranking profiles.

As for as local boards are concerned we merely have a thread... if we see Indian board they have 8 sub boards too. Our people have interest in crypto but just to make easy money nothing more. I wish we could have more healthy discussion and show some real talent here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

Trust me I have seen and faced such kind of harassment many times... yeah agree not from moderators or staff but from many high ranking profiles.

As for as local boards are concerned we merely have a thread... if we see Indian board they have 8 sub boards too. Our people have interest in crypto but just to make easy money nothing more. I wish we could have more healthy discussion and show some real talent here.

Well, you can start something new take one step and you will see many people with you  Wink
We have to give a startup.
WhyBit

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Its very good to watch we have some positive mind members those want to do something for local community but bad luck I check as we have some member in Hero or Legendry rank he tagged with negative feedback its one off biggest concern here right now for us and you view is also right as most of us are here for earning no positive and good community
dmz241

Activity: 519
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
Merited by Raja_MBZ (1)

There is a shop in atrium mall accepting bitcoins in Kaarachi. He said some dealership also sells cars for btc in DHA
WhyBit

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

There is a shop in atrium mall accepting bitcoins in Kaarachi. He said some dealership also sells cars for btc in DHA
We have many peoples those want to involve in this community but Government policies not allowing them its need some time for awareness about this but good thing many peoples doing work and its creating opportunities for many newbies to enjoy and take advantage of this new technology
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

If that's true, it's awesome! This is what I found after searching about that:

Can someone confirm if it really exists there? I've a visit to Karachi next month, will surely purchase something from that shop if bitcoin is accepted!
Ahsankhan130

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

assalam o alaikm yaar koye bata sakta k naya post kese dete hein?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:17 PM

assalam o alaikm yaar koye bata sakta k naya post kese dete hein?
Post Delete nahi hota is ka content change ho sakta hai waisai ap kon sa post delete kerna chahtai hai link ho sakta hai mai ap ki maded ker sako
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 1044 »
  Print  

Jump to: