Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1050 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3951202 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:40:14 PM

The issue is we cannot share our personal information with these sites. Every time any exchange has verification things done gets hack and all the data is exposed to the hackers so why we risk that?

Bitcoin is totally anonymous so why we need to put our information on those sites?

There is no way to remain anonymous these days. Many bitcoin exchanges have already made KYC compulsory and rest will follow the same. If you want to use your bitcoin , you have to trust few sites and do your KYC.

By the way, just for the information if a site is hacked and our KYC is compromised , what can hackers do with our ID's Scan copy and picture ?

A lot of things. They can blackmail you saying that they will sell your identity in the black market. They can have access to your social accounts and other accounts as well by showing the identity and the picture. In short many things can be done as our ID and picture is the thing that can be used anywhere to retrieve anything which is personal to us.

So better keep your documents safe.

thousands of people submit their kyc details to way less trusted sites like ICO sites etc. I think localbitcoins is a trusted company and submitting kyc their should not be an issue. the incident of selling documents in black market happens but not that often as you are saying. there are trusted companies also who protect their users details and documents.
and BTW. social media sites does not require documents to recover accounts. I don't think it works like that.
Its very good at-least we have some good activity on this thread and some very good members giving good and informative information's I am also in favor of this KYC with good companies like localbitcoins and few exchanges because we need to pass this for good and attractive work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 07:15:08 PM

lolxxx is really kid or un-mature person he need to change his language and attitude because I also passed all verification's without any problem and doing exchanges on localbitcoins without any problem some time we have to do these things for living its need of time.

We are all Pakistani brothers and it does not sound good that you call anyone un-mature or  bad words. Infact lolxxx has his own point of view and it is also good. We are having discussion to see all get to know all the advantages and disadvantages of KYC.

lol you just called me immature just because I said UmerIdrees Badass because he has guts to put his identity online knowing the fact that all the exchanges in our past got hacked.
I was just sharing my thoughts and was trying to keep you all guys safe.. rest it is all up to you.

I apologies If my behavior was bad.

Good luck!

By the way I still do not get the meaning of "Badass" ?  
I appreciate your ideas and thoughts about this KYC thing.  As i said before, we are all here to increase our knowledge bro.

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:31:51 PM

6 Sept Defence Day :   "We Live And Die For Pakistan"

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 05:24:59 AM

lolxxx is really kid or un-mature person he need to change his language and attitude because I also passed all verification's without any problem and doing exchanges on localbitcoins without any problem some time we have to do these things for living its need of time.

We are all Pakistani brothers and it does not sound good that you call anyone un-mature or  bad words. Infact lolxxx has his own point of view and it is also good. We are having discussion to see all get to know all the advantages and disadvantages of KYC.

lol you just called me immature just because I said UmerIdrees Badass because he has guts to put his identity online knowing the fact that all the exchanges in our past got hacked.
I was just sharing my thoughts and was trying to keep you all guys safe.. rest it is all up to you.

Good luck!

I appreciate your ideas and thoughts about this KYC thing.  As i said before, we are all here to increase our knowledge bro.
Badass mean Bad Ass (Dirty Ugly Ass) a person who has an Ugly ass called Badass. I am wondering how did lolxxx find out You are a badass. is he an ass checker?  LOL

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:51:13 AM

Good luck!

I appreciate your ideas and thoughts about this KYC thing.  As i said before, we are all here to increase our knowledge bro.
Badass mean Bad Ass (Dirty Ugly Ass) a person who has an Ugly ass called Badass. I am wondering how did lolxxx find out You are a badass. is he an ass checker?  LOL

So it means kickass means someone who kicks asses? lol
I use that word for the people who are really hard and have no fear of others or If I find the person really impressive.
Badass is just a word I didn't know that it is going to make that much tension. Already apologized for the word I used.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 02:42:39 PM

Badass mean Bad Ass (Dirty Ugly Ass) a person who has an Ugly ass called Badass. I am wondering how did lolxxx find out You are a badass. is he an ass checker?  LOL

Lol... All Asses are dirty and bad. Let me know if you know an ass which is kool and pretty  Cheesy

I use that word for the people who are really hard and have no fear of others or If I find the person really impressive.
Badass is just a word I didn't know that it is going to make that much tension. Already apologized for the word I used.

That's a word of encouragement brother. Google search also says the same.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 02:59:46 PM

Lol... All Asses are dirty and bad. Let me know if you know an ass which is kool and pretty  Cheesy
there are so many beautiful Asses out there. who said all asses are dirty and bad?

a word can give multiple meanings. in your case, it exactly means what I said before.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:08:18 PM

there are so many beautiful Asses out there. who said all asses are dirty and bad?

a word can give multiple meanings. in your case, it exactly means what I said before.
I was also feeling like @Jamalaezaz because Badass mean is dirty ass and you can give any meaning of words by the matter and place but now time to avoid this all and talk about bitcoin and crypto world hopefully this will help some one here because we need some change.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 04:53:02 AM

<snip> and talk about bitcoin and crypto world hopefully this will help some one here because we need some change.

What change can come with crypto within Pakistan ?  You need some skills in order to earn and gain something from crypto.
Saying that only crypto can change the fate of a nation is a baseless argument.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 05:22:53 AM

I was also feeling like @Jamalaezaz because Badass mean is dirty ass and you can give any meaning of words by the matter and place but now time to avoid this all and talk about bitcoin and crypto world hopefully this will help some one here because we need some change.
what kind of help do you need? we have nothing to talk about bitcoin without any reason. if you have a question or need help. ask it here. we will try to help you.

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 06:10:29 AM

Pak Vs Sri Series Tickets are now available from Yavyo. Grab your tickets Now Smiley

https://tickets.yayvo.com/pvs-firstt20

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:59:02 PM

I hope everyone is fine in Pakistan...

8 dead, 100 hurt as strong earthquake jolts Pakistan

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/pakistan/strong-earthquake-jolts-pakistan-tremors-felt-in-india

EDIT: It seems like the numbers are increasing. Few TV channels are reporting that more than 500+ people are injured.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:40:34 PM

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/international/pakistan/strong-earthquake-jolts-pakistan-tremors-felt-in-india

EDIT: It seems like the numbers are increasing. Few TV channels are reporting that more than 500+ people are injured.
Yea nearly 30 dead and more then 500 Injured mostly in Azad Kashmir.
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:01:45 PM

Will Imran Khan allow Indian military to perform rescue operation over there?

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:16:29 PM

LOL, no. Neither the Indian military is going to offer it, nor the prime minister Imran Khan is ever going to accept it.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 05:01:51 AM

If the Indian army comes they will try to take over.
There is no such thing called a rescue operation.

And our military would never allow this to happen.
drwatson84

Activity: 379
Merit: 254

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:12:44 PM

trade went well didn't caught up in scam fortunately
Excellent.. but be careful since crypto currencies and any trade in crypto currencies is still illegal in Pakistan.

I will blame PakCoin for this.. .they created the confusion and made all crypto currencies a scam!!
Keep blaming and do not research about anything LOL

★★★ PAKISTANI ★★★CRYPTO-CURRENCY  ★★★PAKCOIN 
★★★ LONG TERM PROJECT ★★★ ACCEPTED IN PAKISTAN (www.pakcoin.io/merchants) ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096893.0
drwatson84

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:17:29 PM

I do not think Pakcoin has much to do with it. Basically people are scamming in our country with MLM schemes and MLM coins like One coins etc.
Also some people tend to take money and say that they will do trading on your behalf and then run away. There is nothing positive going on taking bitcoins in prospective.  Cry

Yeah may be you are right but some where in Pakistan this Pakcoin gang really did a funny scam, you can see it here on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toHWNACR23E

They told people, shake your mobile to increase the coins and the whole village was busy shaking mobile, walking or even running while holding their mobile to increase the coins and what really happened you have to watch this Sare Aam episode.

You will laugh how clever scammers are and how innocent are poor people of Pakistan Smiley
This was pakcoin's reply to Sare Aam (stupid people, who have zero knowledge about crypto and blamed pakcoin for this scam) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTYZoVWd9xQ

★★★ LONG TERM PROJECT ★★★ ACCEPTED IN PAKISTAN (www.pakcoin.io/merchants) ★★★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096893.0
drwatson84

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:19:37 PM

Excellent.. but be careful since crypto currencies and any trade in crypto currencies is still illegal in Pakistan.
Buying and selling cryptocurrencies is not illegal in Pakistan. Please don't spread lies  shahzadafzal

As of April 06, 2018 yes it's illegal, may be there is some new update. I'm not aware.

Here is the official circular from SBP
Prohibition of Dealing in Virtual Currencies/Tokens  [State Bank of Pakistan] April 06, 2018
http://www.sbp.org.pk/bprd/2018/C3.htm

SBP prohibits financial sector from dealing in cryptocurrencies, says it will take action on violations. [Dawn] April 07, 2018
https://www.dawn.com/news/1399997

Pakistan bans cryptocurrencies. [Express Tribune] April 06,2018
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1679446/2-pakistan-bans-cryptocurrencies/
An explanation of the above mentioned circular by pakcoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6GiCZAOiFU

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 02:13:54 PM

Today we have experienced some after shocks of that earth quake and it has created more fear among the people.  Sad

You mean Indian army are only capable of performing the reuse operations   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 1050 »
  Print  

Jump to: