Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 1042 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3859337 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:57:58 AM

And any word on remitano?

Never used remitano but i did search to find  Is Remitano.com SCAM? but did not find anything substantial. Their review is also satisfactory. I will definitely try it and share my personal experience here.

Thanks for the kind reply.

I am using remitano for the withdrawal of my money and I have not faced any issue from there. The actual thing is that you do not have to release the bitcoins unless you see the money came to your bank account. As the scammers often create fake documents to show you for you to release the bitcoins. I do not release unless I see the payment received in my bank account so no one can scam me.

did you have to upload copies of your ID to verify with remitano?
No, It do not require any of your ID or any KYC process from you to verify your account to start buying and selling your bitcoin and other altcoins which are listed on remitano.

Its process of buying and selling is a slight different from localbitcoins and the remaining process occurs the same as there.
Today first time I check this site and contact with support about this site seems its good and replace for localbitcoins.com but still need some things as they have no options like localbitcoins.com doing for many payment systems and they are not asking for KYC if you are selling its ok but if you want to buy bitcoins then you must pass KYC.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 12:43:35 PM

Does anyone know about any site who can accept gift cards and pay in btc or some crypto?

I want to sell gift cards worth 200$ let me know if someone in need or someone is looking for.

Regards
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

Does anyone know about any site who can accept gift cards and pay in btc or some crypto?

I want to sell gift cards worth 200$ let me know if someone in need or someone is looking for.

Regards
Better post in Digital Goods section already many members buying and selling hopefully you will have some good customer for your these gift cards second option option is paxful or localbitcoin because I check many members also selling gift cards for bitcoins.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:48:32 PM

Never used remitano but i did search to find  Is Remitano.com SCAM? but did not find anything substantial. Their review is also satisfactory. I will definitely try it and share my personal experience here.

I am using remitano for the withdrawal of my money and I have not faced any issue from there. The actual thing is that you do not have to release the bitcoins unless you see the money came to your bank account. As the scammers often create fake documents to show you for you to release the bitcoins. I do not release unless I see the payment received in my bank account so no one can scam me.

No, It do not require any of your ID or any KYC process from you to verify your account to start buying and selling your bitcoin and other altcoins which are listed on remitano.

Its process of buying and selling is a slight different from localbitcoins and the remaining process occurs the same as there.
Today first time I check this site and contact with support about this site seems its good and replace for localbitcoins.com but still need some things as they have no options like localbitcoins.com doing for many payment systems and they are not asking for KYC if you are selling its ok but if you want to buy bitcoins then you must pass KYC.
I know they have some different options for trading bitcoins but it does not mean that it cannot replace localbitcoins. Every company have their own system and procedure to fulfill our needs. We have to focus on our needs, no matter how the process take place.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 05:56:11 PM

Regards
Better post in Digital Goods section already many members buying and selling hopefully you will have some good customer for your these gift cards second option option is paxful or localbitcoin because I check many members also selling gift cards for bitcoins.

I have already posted a thread but no response yet.

Indymoney

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:07:47 PM

Never used remitano but i did search to find  Is Remitano.com SCAM? but did not find anything substantial. Their review is also satisfactory. I will definitely try it and share my personal experience here.

I know they have some different options for trading bitcoins but it does not mean that it cannot replace localbitcoins. Every company have their own system and procedure to fulfill our needs. We have to focus on our needs, no matter how the process take place.
I feel they can replace localbitcoins even better if they stay in market with positivly and have good support they have so many options which are really good like many altcoins for buying and selling but its going to take some long time and its happen only with expereince I am going to use this because now feeling ok with this all.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:26:46 PM

I feel they can replace localbitcoins even better if they stay in market with positivly and have good support they have so many options which are really good like many altcoins for buying and selling but its going to take some long time and its happen only with expereince I am going to use this because now feeling ok with this all.
I also thought like that in the beginning but the process of localbitcoins is a little bit convenient than remitano. So the problem is that if a new member from localbitcoin come to join remitano without any issue from localbitcoins then he will find it hard to leave localbitcoins.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 10:49:02 AM

Regards

Can you let me know which Gift cards are you willing to sell ?
If you are selling Apple gift card, i may be interested to buy.

Indymoney

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:55:25 AM

Regards

Can you let me know which Gift cards are you willing to sell ?
If you are selling Apple gift card, i may be interested to buy.
Here all details about these gift Cards hopefully these links will give all details  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5202947.msg53126210#msg53126210
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203587.msg53145928#msg53145928
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 06:30:06 AM

Do not miss the blessed friday deals in Pakistan. Here is the link to all the blessed friday deals and today is the last day to avail most of them.

https://propakistani.pk/2019/11/28/your-guide-to-every-pakistani-store-offering-black-friday-deals-in-2019/

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 12:08:49 PM

Do not miss the blessed friday deals in Pakistan. Here is the link to all the blessed friday deals and today is the last day to avail most of them.

https://propakistani.pk/2019/11/28/your-guide-to-every-pakistani-store-offering-black-friday-deals-in-2019/
is ka is forum aur bitcoin ya crypto currency se kya talluq hai? kya me Bitcoin aur Crypto k through pay kr k buy kr sakta hon inko? agar nai to phir ye bekaar hai. aur Black Friday bi ab khatam ho chuka hai.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Indymoney

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:28:51 PM

is ka is forum aur bitcoin ya crypto currency se kya talluq hai? kya me Bitcoin aur Crypto k through pay kr k buy kr sakta hon inko? agar nai to phir ye bekaar hai. aur Black Friday bi ab khatam ho chuka hai.
Is ko spam boltai hai jo @Umer bhai nai kia hai kiunkai is post ka bilkul bhi koin matlab nahi banta umeed hai agli bar check ker kai post kerai ghai  Smiley
AirdropNotifyer

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:05:00 AM

Are you promoting this 5uckeing scam ? Or is there any question?
Please clarify, aisi tricks yahan kaam nai krengi Cheesy
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

Maine soocha k forum p log black friday deals ka bata rahay hein tu humarai community kion peechay rahay, lekin ab mujhee ahsas hua k hum tu local black friday deals crypto c lay hi ni saktay, ais liey yeh batanay ki jaga yeh thiek nhi, meri gulti.

AirdropNotifyer

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:14:30 PM

Maine soocha k forum p log black friday deals ka bata rahay hein tu humarai community kion peechay rahay, lekin ab mujhee ahsas hua k hum tu local black friday deals crypto c lay hi ni saktay, ais liey yeh batanay ki jaga yeh thiek nhi, meri gulti.

O bhai Oo bhai Naraz mat ho bas ye crypto related forum hai to yahan sub Crypto k bary hi discuss krty hain, aisi post FB/Twitter par achi lagti hai
Indymoney

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:40:53 PM

O bhai Oo bhai Naraz mat ho bas ye crypto related forum hai to yahan sub Crypto k bary hi discuss krty hain, aisi post FB/Twitter par achi lagti hai
Its very long time no activity happening here on this thread, Good News after wait for ten years test cricket cameback at home and we have first day against Sri Lanka.

Sad News today we have one of most worst day in Pakistan history as Lawyers attack on hospital and kill few patience which is really worst thing happened now Governement need to take some stick action against them.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 03:59:00 AM

Its very long time no activity happening here on this thread, Good News after wait for ten years test cricket cameback at home and we have first day against Sri Lanka.

Sad News today we have one of most worst day in Pakistan history as Lawyers attack on hospital and kill few patience which is really worst thing happened now Governement need to take some stick action against them.

So you mean that in order to keep this thread alive we should discuss all the political, sports and current affairs related to Pakistan in this thread even that has no link to bitcoins and crypto ?  

Awaiting suggestions on this from Pakistani community here ?

AirdropNotifyer

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:27:08 PM

Hello pakistanio kesy ho aplog? Kya Lagta hai 2020 Acha hoga BTC k liye?
Aur Kya koi Aisa project hai jis ne apsy scam kiya ho? Because I'm creating a list of scam projects:
Shit project list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5201568.0

Indymoney

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:59:18 PM

Hello pakistanio kesy ho aplog? Kya Lagta hai 2020 Acha hoga BTC k liye?
Aur Kya koi Aisa project hai jis ne apsy scam kiya ho? Because I'm creating a list of scam projects:
Shit project list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5201568.0

Its very good work by you I am feeling happy for you as we have person from Pakistan who is working on scam projects and helping this community good luck to you and your work 2020 could be very good for Bitcoin I am feeling good about bitcoin and investing some amount for long term investment.
AirdropNotifyer

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:37:39 AM

Its very good work by you I am feeling happy for you as we have person from Pakistan

thank you brother for your kind words,
i'm just wondering is there anyone (Legendary Member) from pakistan?

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 1042 »
  Print  

Jump to: