Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 1050 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3950654 times)
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 12:58:51 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

According to your provided information, Mining is still profitable in Pakistan.
If you have a 3080Ti Model GPU. You can mine $4.02 in 24 hours. After electricity cost, You will have a $3.25 Profit every 24 hours.

I never researched much about mining so I don't have much information about mining. Based on the calculations you may think that mining is profitable in our country,  but then you do not know the status of crypto in our region. These days the cryptocurrency is on the verge of getting banned and therefore no one will take the risk to buy the GPUs and spend extra electricity only to get caught by the law enforcement agencies.

I guess you know that information. But, you may don't know, Crypto is banned in Bangladesh back in 2018. It doesn't prevent GPU miners from mining crypto and making some decent money. About paying for extra electricity, I don't care about it. If Pakistani law enforcement doesn't have any task to do other than investigate how people use their electricity (kidding). Then it's risky for you. There are a lot of people who use everything electric equipment. For example, Electric room hitter, Micro oven, Washing machine, Pump. So in the city side, People pay about $60-80 per month. But, those who don't use this equipment, can easily use 5-6 GPU's to mine ETH and earn about $300-400 month and pay about $60-80.

Brother @naim027, How much is the cost of one Unit (KW) during peak and off-peak hrs. in Bangladesh in USD??? Any idea, When you run 6 GPUs for 24 hours, how many units of electricity they will consume?

It depends on power consumption. I mean rate depends on the power consumption. If you use less than 300 Units per month. Bill will be USD 0.07 per unit. If you exceed 600 units per month. The maximum rate is USD 0.15 per unit. I usually run 6 GPUs which consume about 700 watts. And my average electricity consumption per month is about 600-700 Units per month including my entire house ( I don't use any electric types of equipment excluding 4 LED lights - 3 Fans 2 Tv) and my average electricity bill is about $70-80 per month. Which is okay for me.
Earning $300 a month without moving your finger and paying a $70-80 bill is super cool for me. I am enjoying this for a year now.
🥰

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 01:31:29 PM

Brother @cryptoyar, 15/20 transactions ker dein Kisi bi amount ki . Agr kismat mein hoa toh mil jai ga. INSHA ALLAH
ok thank you brother!

Aaj ek or news aa gai ha. FIA is approaching PTA  to block crypto exchanges websites. Allah khair kere.

Tbh, ye expect kar raha tha main. Govt pehle se ziyada sakht mood hai.

Shayad jald hi binance bhi humen mail karega kay apne assets  withdraw karlen.

Ye tamam us scam ki waja se ho raha hai. IMO
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 06:05:29 PM

If you have a 3080Ti Model GPU. You can mine $4.02 in 24 hours. After electricity cost, You will have a $3.25 Profit every 24 hours.

I never researched much about mining so I don't have much information about mining. Based on the calculations you may think that mining is profitable in our country,  but then you do not know the status of crypto in our region. These days the cryptocurrency is on the verge of getting banned and therefore no one will take the risk to buy the GPUs and spend extra electricity only to get caught by the law enforcement agencies.

I guess you know that information. But, you may don't know, Crypto is banned in Bangladesh back in 2018. It doesn't prevent GPU miners from mining crypto and making some decent money. About paying for extra electricity, I don't care about it. If Pakistani law enforcement doesn't have any task to do other than investigate how people use their electricity (kidding). Then it's risky for you. There are a lot of people who use everything electric equipment. For example, Electric room hitter, Micro oven, Washing machine, Pump. So in the city side, People pay about $60-80 per month. But, those who don't use this equipment, can easily use 5-6 GPU's to mine ETH and earn about $300-400 month and pay about $60-80.

Brother @naim027, How much is the cost of one Unit (KW) during peak and off-peak hrs. in Bangladesh in USD??? Any idea, When you run 6 GPUs for 24 hours, how many units of electricity they will consume?

It depends on power consumption. I mean rate depends on the power consumption. If you use less than 300 Units per month. Bill will be USD 0.07 per unit. If you exceed 600 units per month. The maximum rate is USD 0.15 per unit. I usually run 6 GPUs which consume about 700 watts. And my average electricity consumption per month is about 600-700 Units per month including my entire house ( I don't use any electric types of equipment excluding 4 LED lights - 3 Fans 2 Tv) and my average electricity bill is about $70-80 per month. Which is okay for me.
Earning $300 a month without moving your finger and paying a $70-80 bill is super cool for me. I am enjoying this for a year now.
🥰

Thanks brother for providing this useful information. The electricity tariff structure is more or less  same in Pakistan. I have my own solar panel system installed on my roof top of my house which helps a lot to reduce my electricity bill. I think I can manage to run mining system in profit because of my engineering and project management  background  but our Government is running after everything related to crypto so in such a scary environment nobody will take risk of his hard earned money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nain888

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 07:57:18 PM

🥰

Thanks brother for providing this useful information. The electricity tariff structure is more or less  same in Pakistan. I have my own solar panel system installed on my roof top of my house which helps a lot to reduce my electricity bill. I think I can manage to run mining system in profit because of my engineering and project management  background  but our Government is running after everything related to crypto so in such a scary environment nobody will take risk of his hard earned money.
If you can manage for the solar panels and you do not tell/show anyone about your mining rigs then government cannot catch you. Because if you will have less electricity bills then they will not be able to predict that you are having the mining rigs.
naim027

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:30:43 AM

Well, For your kind information. Cryptocurrency transactions and crypto mining are illegal in Bangladesh. Still, a lot of people doing it and mining crypto from home. How? Because they don't share with anyone that they are mining crypto inside the home. Even they earn a huge amount of crypto every month by mining. So, it's easy I guess. But, if you live in a crowded area and people often visit your bedroom or wherever you would set up your rig. It could be risky for you. But, If you can keep it secret. Then it's easy. Mining was more profitable a few months ago. ETH-2 Coming soon and miners assume that ETH mining can die after ETH2. So, Do your own research before invest in mining.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
readnow

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 12:15:40 PM

Yeh virus to ab atay hi rahein gay. Mujhee tu lag raha hay k kuch powers are trying to control the world ecomcony by using these virus tactics. everything is not what is being presented.
Han y bt bilkul thk h ... Y viruses game ab nai ruky gi...
Or thora saa or ap ki bt m izafa karna chahun gi jo k m bhtar b smjti hun... Wo y k ...
Naa sirf y economy bl k population b cntrl karna chahty hen...
Or population cntrl to economy automatically set ho jaye gi...
Or rahi bt k population kese cntrl hoti h ... To misal coronavirus ap k samny h ...
Beshak bimari hogi par itni nai ...
Jitni bna d gai ...
Kher y ik lamba mozu h...
Bss itna k y viruses kaa main maqsad population cntrl h...

o﷽

! السلام علیکم ۔ ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ۔ مزاج بخیر

مدعی لاکھ برا چاہے تو کیا ہوتا ہے    ؎
وہی ہوتا ہے جو منظور خدا ہوتا ہے

Since immemorial time،, there has been a war between the forces of good and evil. And this war will continue till the crack of doom. Some conspiracies had been designed in the past and these will continue in the future also. No one can stop such intrigues & conspiracies but God. And it is also a Fact that No one can die without the command of Allah, whether there is corona or any other epidemic disease.
Now the question is that If someone has escaped from Corona, So has he escaped from death forever? No, he has to die eventually.

ہزاروں برس بھی جی لے تو آ خر مر ہی جانا ہے      ؎

The question is that when everyone has to die then why do we feel fear from death. How we can dominate this fear and it happens that God,s friends don't have any fear of death. And is it possible for us? Because this is real life. t And this life is free from all kinds of fears...

موت بر حق ہے تو موت سے ڈرنا کیسا       ؎

There were millions of people including prophets, wali Ullah, kings, lords, ministers, The winners who go to death. Some names remain immortal and some of them were entirely forgotten.
Once Russian President had said that Atom Bomb is for the destruction of humans. We should search for such a weapon that can save us from death. but.........not

زمیں کھا گئی آسمان کیسے کیسے                بدلتا ہے رنگ آسماں کیسے کیسے       ؎

Now after world war-1, world war-2 and the cold war, there is continued biological war. The coronavirus may be part of such war which has very Malicious motives. But Allah May Allah guide us to the right path & save whole humanity such Satanic tricks.

زلزلہ جس کے گھروندے کو گرا دیتا ہے        اس کو بھی صبر کی توفیق خدا دیتا ہے  ؎
روز  طوفان  اُٹھا تا  ہے جو دریآؤں  میں         وہی کشتی بھی کنارے سے لگا دیتا ہے
دیتا رہتا ہے جو پہلے سے بھری جھولی کو     دیکھئے مجھ سے تہی دست کو کیا دیتاہے

In fact, God had created for us a very free polluted world but we made the Destruction of goods for ourselves. There was clean air and atmosphere but we filled it with harmful gases. Sugarcane was a good diet for health but we converted it to white poison. We have good weed for treatment But through allopathy, we made such medicine that has severe side effects. We made Deadly and dangerous weapons, Atombob, Biological weapons that are based on microorganisms like viruses, bacteria, fungi, or other dangerous toxins that are designed, made, and released deliberately that caused different diseases and death in humans, animals, and plants, etc.
In short, We are going to destroy the beauty of this world.So there is need  to think about it.

نہیں ہے نا امید اقبال اپنی کشت ویراں سے   ؎    
ذرا نم ہو تو یہ مٹی بڑی زرخیز ہے ساقی
ؔاقبال

mjy lagta h k bhtar yhi h k yahan cryptocurrencies par hi behas ho...
Kuch naa kuch seekhny ko milta h...
Or jo platform jiss k liye bna ho us ko wese hi use karna chahye...
Koi bt buri lagi ho to mazrat...
Good Post.....syedakhlaque..........shows his command on the topic.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2022, 02:02:29 PM

Aaj ek or news aa gai ha. FIA is approaching PTA  to block crypto exchanges websites. Allah khair kere.

Yehi ni bilkay government is promoting Bigo Live and Snack video. You are not allowed to deal with "interest free" crypto but you are allowed to make shameless videos to promote vulgarity in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan  Angry

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 02:19:14 PM

Yehi ni bilkay government is promoting Bigo Live and Snack video. You are not allowed to deal with "interest free" crypto but you are allowed to make shameless videos to promote vulgarity in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan  Angry

Brother, You have raised a good point which is concern of majority of Pakistanis who are against promoting vulgarity in our Society. We as crypto community should continue raising our voice  against such move and build pressure to regulate crypto to allow our young generation to get benefit of Block chain technology.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2022, 03:34:37 PM

Brother, You have raised a good point which is concern of majority of Pakistanis who are against promoting vulgarity in our Society. We as crypto community should continue raising our voice  against such move and build pressure to regulate crypto to allow our young generation to get benefit of Block chain technology.

Humari voice raise kernay c kuch ni honay wala. Government is serious in getting the crypto ban and jo lag raha hay they will ban it.
Crypto portals p ban keray ga PTA but PTA ko bataye ga kon k crypto portal mein kitnay PORTALs aur APPs hein ? Sif binance aur centralized exchanges crypto portal tu ni hien.
Will they ban trust wallet, Meta Mask aur hundreds of other apps related to crypto  Huh

But all of these can be accessed through the VPN. Its time to buy a paid VPN jis ki approx. price $5 per month hay. Anyone using a VPN at this point of time ?

Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 04:14:06 PM

As we know that the trend of NFT (Non-fungible token) tokens are growing day by day. It's a motivation for us that a 22 year old indonesian student made over $1 million in less than a week by selling his selfies as NFTs. It means we can sell anything as a NFT token and earn millions of dollars.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Shaheer Arshad

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

GRNGrid

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 03:13:43 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 09:52:10 AM by Mr. Big

As all you know what is the value of bitcoin in the market as compare to other cryptocurrencies. In the future may be happen that bitcoin has only one crypto currency and other lost its value. What is your opinion.?

El Salvador has legalized Bitcoin, and just thinking about it, it was estimated that the country bought Bitcoin in the 30,000 range and  a few weeks later in the 50,000 range. It is now resetting and  seems to be hitting the 30,000/40,000 range again. This massive volatility means big players are manipulating Bitcoin. So, is it a good idea to motivate other countries to make fiat money their currency? Whales are deeply rooted in Bitcoin, which will always be at a disadvantage for Bitcoin to grow organically. And don't forget that blockchain technology is famous for Bitcoin! what is your thoghts.?

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 04:03:37 AM

As all you know what is the value of bitcoin in the market as compare to other cryptocurrencies. In the future may be happen that bitcoin has only one crypto currency and other lost its value. What is your opinion.?

I think it is not going to happen despite the fact that Bitcoin is most decentralized and leading crypto currency becuase there are many good Projects like Ethereum, Polkadot, Solana, Luna, Link , Matic and many more chains who have established their strong use case and being used for smart contracts, NFTs and Metaverse projects and they will survive in any circumstances.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
naim027

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 07:40:23 AM

As all, you know what is the value of bitcoin in the market as compared to other cryptocurrencies. In the future may happen that bitcoin have only one cryptocurrency and others lose their value. What is your opinion.?

I don't think so. A few years ago Bitcoin was dominating the crypto market and Bitcoin's Dominating rate was about 70-80%. But, nowadays, Altcoins taking place in the market, and Bitcoin losing market domination day by day. It's about 39%-42 Range now. In the year future, Bitcoin domination will decrease more. If bitcoin can keep it's domination percentage in the 20% range and MarketCap Reach a few more X, You will realize that 20% is huge for single crypto. But, Bitcoin will be on the top for sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
███
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2022, 10:28:25 AM

I think the opposite of this may be true. As more and more new good projects emerge,  people will invest in them and move money out of bitcoins. The dominance of bitcoin may decrease but Bitcoin will remain on top and will be the most valuable & decentralized cryptocurrency.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 04:11:44 PM

I think the opposite of this may be true. As more and more new good projects emerge,  people will invest in them and move money out of bitcoins. The dominance of bitcoin may decrease but Bitcoin will remain on top and will be the most valuable & decentralized cryptocurrency.

Well said. Bitcoin is the king of crypto Empire and it will continue ruling for many many years to come. As you said the Bitcoin dominance may come down but  he Marketcap will certainly increase that will create space for new new projects to flourish. i wont be surprised if market goes up to 5 Trillion in the next Bull Run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2905

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 07:03:43 AM
Merited by ZAINmalik75 (1)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1669737

Bahoot he vague or open ended news hia... koi specific mentioned nahi "to prevent fraud", fraud kon sa like HFC? then yes... other than this kon sa fraud? I'm sure agar PTA main koi sensible person hua tu wo block krne se pehle zror poche ga bhai kon sa fraud kia hia iss website ne let say if they ask to block Binance.

So I'm pretty sure State bank aur PTA ye kaam nahi hai... FIA ka kaam hia frauds ko investigate karna and FIA can't just randomly send list of exchanges to be blocked. Same state bank baghair kisi proof like money laundering etc binance ko naih block karwa sakta.

As we know that the trend of NFT (Non-fungible token) tokens are growing day by day. It's a motivation for us that a 22 year old indonesian student made over $1 million in less than a week by selling his selfies as NFTs. It means we can sell anything as a NFT token and earn millions of dollars.

Bhai iss bande ne tu kamal he kar dia... actually ye khud bhi shocked that after his few sales... but think it became a meme and it took off... yes you can sell any thing but luck matters too... ye banda chand dino main hero ban gia... I saw him all over the internet... and check his art and you download for free ... orignal price is

0.6933 ETH ~ ($2,238.01)     Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 09:18:52 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2022, 09:53:58 AM by 5thFear

Matlab kai ab hum crypto to bye bye keh kar thumkay lagana seekhain Huh? pata nahi govt kis taraf ja rahi hai. waisay is tarhan ki apps agar aa gaye aur next generation mei hamain doctors, engineers, scientists nahi milain gai balkay tiktok stars, bigo stars, etc etc stars milain gai..

in apps mei paisa bi hai, fame bi hai aur glamour bi,.. to phr koi kyn apni poori life mehnat ker kai engineer, developer, doctor banay, bs thora sa nagan(ناگن)-dance sekh lai aur shemale type lifestyle bana lai aur bas,. aap aik superstar ban jayen gai..

At individual lelve, ye apps ap ko sab kuch dilwa deti hain thoray arsay mei, Lakin in the long run, for the society, ye apps bohat dangerous hain..
JAKIYA

Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 12:34:21 PM

Bitcoin ban could backfire on Pakistan

PESHAWAR – Pakistan’s central bank has proposed a ban on all forms of cryptocurrency, saying the risks involved in trading Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto coins far outweigh the potential benefits.

The State Bank of Pakistan’s (SBP) “risk-benefit analysis” committee, constituted under a High Court directive, recently announced that cryptocurrencies were depleting national foreign reserves and encouraging illicit financing.

The body, comprised of representatives from the Ministry of Finance, Information Technology, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) and Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) recommended a complete ban on virtual currencies and other related activities in Pakistan.

Sourch: https://asiatimes.com/2022/01/bitcoin-ban-could-backfire-on-pakistan/
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 01:26:17 PM

Dear senior members kya ap mujy bata sakty haa ka kaisy hum two members ka reply ko ik sath jawab da saky .
Ap ma sy koi bhi member mujy guide kardy. mujy maloom ha mary ilawa aur bohout logo ko bhi isky baary ma maloom nahi hota kindly thoora detail ma batady taaky unki help bhi hosaky
Ma yeh issliya pooch raha hu ka baz okaat hum two members ko reply daina chahty haa lakin forum ka rule ka mutabiq ap ik sath two posts nahi karsakty aur yeh ik tarah ka spam bhi haa toh inn sab ko avoid karny ka liyaa yeh seekhna zarori ha

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crypto0027

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 03:39:14 PM

M-coin team consists of highly qualified programmers, engineers, developers. As the project develops, I think that other talented people will join it to make the project even better
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 1050 »
  Print  

Jump to: