Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 1052 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3973021 times)
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 05:59:30 PM

M-coin team consists of highly qualified programmers, engineers, developers. As the project develops, I think that other talented people will join it to make the project even better

کون ہیں یہ لوگ ؟ کہاں سے آتے ہیں یہ

Bitcoin ban could backfire on Pakistan

PESHAWAR – Pakistan’s central bank has proposed a ban on all forms of cryptocurrency, saying the risks involved in trading Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto coins far outweigh the potential benefits.

The State Bank of Pakistan’s (SBP) “risk-benefit analysis” committee, constituted under a High Court directive, recently announced that cryptocurrencies were depleting national foreign reserves and encouraging illicit financing.

The body, comprised of representatives from the Ministry of Finance, Information Technology, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) and Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) recommended a complete ban on virtual currencies and other related activities in Pakistan.

Sourch: https://asiatimes.com/2022/01/bitcoin-ban-could-backfire-on-pakistan/

Things would be bumpy, before getting settled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobadshah

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:08:15 PM

Google may allow users to store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on digital cards

Ref:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-19/google-hires-paypal-vet-to-reset-strategy-after-banking-retreat

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RIFAT50

Activity: 168
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:12:17 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

$1 billion of gold vs $1 billion of Bitcoin 👀

Isn’t it much worth to have Bitcoin in your wallets?
Arslan519785

Activity: 952
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 04:55:46 AM

As all you know what is the value of bitcoin in the market as compare to other cryptocurrencies. In the future may be happen that bitcoin has only one crypto currency and other lost its value. What is your opinion.?

El Salvador has legalized Bitcoin, and just thinking about it, it was estimated that the country bought Bitcoin in the 30,000 range and  a few weeks later in the 50,000 range. It is now resetting and  seems to be hitting the 30,000/40,000 range again. This massive volatility means big players are manipulating Bitcoin. So, is it a good idea to motivate other countries to make fiat money their currency? Whales are deeply rooted in Bitcoin, which will always be at a disadvantage for Bitcoin to grow organically. And don't forget that blockchain technology is famous for Bitcoin! what is your thoghts.?

Bitcoin is first decentalized digital  currency which was launched in 2009.Bitcoin use peer to peer technology.if you think other currency will disappear or lose of interest of people.I dnt think so every currency  has own use like ethereum is use for smart contract all mostly dapps are made up on ethereum mostly.Polkadot, cardano.solana,bnb and litecoin they have own technology.In every good project  technology behind it  and its  use case. so I dnt think bro 

5thFear

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 07:00:08 AM

Google may allow users to store bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on digital cards

Ref:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-19/google-hires-paypal-vet-to-reset-strategy-after-banking-retreat

lagta hai google bi ban ho jaye gi Pakistan mei
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 09:20:20 AM
Merited by GbitG (2)

Govt Will Regulate Crypto & Launch Blockchain Tech Projects Soon: Shibli Faraz

Federal Minister for Science and Technology, Senator Syed Shibli Faraz, has stated that the government intends to regularize cryptocurrency and enable the use of blockchain technology as soon as possible.
Addressing the Blockchain Summit in Islamabad on Tuesday, Shibli Faraz said the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), and Finance Ministry had all teamed up to help achieve this goal.
He said the government aimed to bring cryptocurrency in sync with the national economy by first regulating it and then educating about its usage to the common man. He mentioned that SBP, SECP, and the Finance Division were collaborating to make the transition to digital assets and virtual currencies as seamless as possible.

REFRENCE

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
5thFear

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 09:39:13 AM

I have just noted that the BTT is not tradeable anymore on binance. You can BUY, DEPOSIT and WITHDRAW but no trading pairs available. So any news regarding BTT that i have missed ?
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 710

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 10:05:18 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2022, 11:28:10 AM by Sayeds56

I have just noted that the BTT is not tradeable anymore on binance. You can BUY, DEPOSIT and WITHDRAW but no trading pairs available. So any news regarding BTT that i have missed ?

Brother, BTT ki re-denomination ho rehi ha apko 1BTT k against 1000 BTTC milein gay jo  k WEB 3.0 coin ha. Detials neechy link ko open kr kr k dekh lein.

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/2722e6da4f5141dd9b2fb07b5b1f3f75

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 01:37:21 PM

Brother, BTT ki re-denomination ho rehi ha apko 1BTT k against 1000 BTTC milein gay jo  k WEB 3.0 coin ha. Detials neechy link ko open kr kr k dekh lein.

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/2722e6da4f5141dd9b2fb07b5b1f3f75

Brother, I was not aware of it. I have checked my finance account where I had 6K BTT. And I just noticed that it is worth nothing there at that time when I was checking. But, Today I see it worth about $18 now. I read that finance article but still, I am confused. Do we have to migrate that coin manually or finance will migrate the coin from BTT to BTTC for us? I thought I can still be available to send the coins to others. But, I just figured out that BTT withdrawal and deposit or any other trading pair is not available on Binance.

I am pretty much puzzled about the migration progress.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 01:50:02 PM

Aaj ek or news aa gai ha. FIA is approaching PTA  to block crypto exchanges websites. Allah khair kere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1669737

Bahoot he vague or open ended news hia... koi specific mentioned nahi "to prevent fraud", fraud kon sa like HFC? then yes... other than this kon sa fraud? I'm sure agar PTA main koi sensible person hua tu wo block krne se pehle zror poche ga bhai kon sa fraud kia hia iss website ne let say if they ask to block Binance.

So I'm pretty sure State bank aur PTA ye kaam nahi hai... FIA ka kaam hia frauds ko investigate karna and FIA can't just randomly send list of exchanges to be blocked. Same state bank baghair kisi proof like money laundering etc binance ko naih block karwa sakta.

Koi ye bata sakta hay k crypto k baray may pakistan ki planning kiya hay. May Shibli Faraz k post k baad confuse hu k result kiya honay wala hay. Aik taraf complete ban ki baat kar rahay hay aur pta ko bata rahay hay k tamam services ko block kardo is k related, waqar zaka par bi issue le rahay hay aur phir shibli faraz ki news aye k government apni crypto projects start karegi aur crypto currencies country may regulate hogi?

Inho nay announce kiya hay k ye PTA cooperate kar rahi hay. Kiya agar unho nay cooperate kar liya to kiya humay issue nahi hogi?
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 03:34:28 PM

$1 billion of gold vs $1 billion of Bitcoin 👀

After seeing this picture, I think it's better to have gold in our wallets or rather rooms. Think that you have a room filled with gold bricks .
Bitcoin tu nazar bhi ni atay aur phir private keys ki musibat.  With gold you can hold them, feel them and sleep on them.  Wink
Na ban honay ka daar aur na hi illegal honay ka issue.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 06:18:28 PM

After seeing this picture, I think it's better to have gold in our wallets or rather rooms. Think that you have a room filled with gold bricks .
Bitcoin tu nazar bhi ni atay aur phir private keys ki musibat.  With gold you can hold them, feel them and sleep on them.  Wink

Lekin itna zyada gold agar is zamanay may ho to har waqt dar lagayga k koi chori na kar le. Aur agar government ko wesay koi shak hota hay to wo koshish karengay k zabat kar le is ka maal. Gold ki price bi slow rise karti hay.
Shaheer Arshad

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

GRNGrid

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:22:23 AM

Although Bitcoin price is unpredictable, Bitcoin may not  reach  high rates this year, but it may be higher than its current price, but it may not reach  high rates this year. What is your opinion

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:55:49 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2022, 04:06:44 AM by Sayeds56

Although Bitcoin price is unpredictable, Bitcoin may not  reach  high rates this year, but it may be higher than its current price, but it may not reach  high rates this year. What is your opinion

True. Bitcoin is highly un-predicable and in the scenario of money tightening policies and increasing interest rate, it is likely to remain side ways as per my opinion  but the most Prominent analysts believe that if Bitcoin has to reach 100K in 2022 then it should hit 53K maximum by end of February otherwise it will remain bearish for long run. Let's see what 2022 brings for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuBzVBAPGvU

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2912

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 06:43:55 AM

Web3 is upon us guys! pack your bags!!!

Opera Launches Web3 Supported Crypto Browser for Windows, Mac and Android

Opera recently introduced its latest Web3 initiative, the Crypto Browser Project in beta for Windows, Mac, and Android. The Browser features a built-in crypto wallet, easy access to cryptocurrency NFT exchanges, support for decentralized applications (dApps), and much more.
https://propakistani.pk/2022/01/21/opera-launches-web3-supported-crypto-browser-for-windows-mac-and-android/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
5thFear

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2022, 06:53:12 AM

That much money is hard to manage. Pablo Escobar, the kingpin drug lord of the 90's used to burry all the money and alot of it got wasted as were lost or eaten by insects and decaying. Ban honay ki tension na lo. Yahan to aik time youtube bi ban ho gaye thi, our Nation has hired morons in bureaucracy, justice and almost all the fields,. but we have been founding ways around it. So relax,. it'll b resolved. InshaAllah
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 07:00:19 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2022, 07:20:25 AM by Sayeds56
Merited by shahzadafzal (2)

Brothers, Cardano chain pe firsrt DEFI/DEX Project  launch hoa ha itni bear market mein bi cool project ha. Let's see How it plays out. I think it is worth trying. Sundaswap k tokens apko free milein ga agr ap cardano k  ISO mein participate kerty han or delegation kerty han. Details are given in below video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEQmy5WDcBo

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:46:21 AM

Hello brother I hope you all are doing good.
I want some suggestions about investment in crypto currently. As market is quite unstable and most of coins or in dip, is it safe to buy some and wait for next bull Huh
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 11:32:39 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2022, 11:44:58 AM by NoorulHuda

First news why Bitcoin dump.
Because:
Bank of Russia Calls for Full Ban on Crypto
Russia's central bank suggests making crypto trading, mining and usage illegal. Owning crypto would be allowed.

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2022/01/20/bank-of-russia-calls-for-full-ban-on-crypto/

Second is about ripple which I have shared also in my previous posts that many biggest project are coming to ripple Blockchain.

RippleNet cements presence in MENA by partnering with Morocco’s biggest bank

Source: https://ambcrypto.com/ripplenet-cements-presence-in-mena-by-partnering-with-moroccos-biggest-bank/
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 01:10:56 PM

Hello brother I hope you all are doing good.
I want some suggestions about investment in crypto currently. As market is quite unstable and most of coins or in dip, is it safe to buy some and wait for next bull Huh

Brother, Its not right time to take entry now. Bitcoin has broken its important support of 40K and continuously falling. Let the correction cycle complete then take entry.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 1052 »
  Print  

Jump to: