Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
miseryman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

how many token already sold?
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

DISCIPLINA will allow the Field of Education:

to store the data in a distributed system, offering access through a personal profile of the user:
• academic history becomes completely transparent
• there is no risk of loss
• each student receives a score
• the entire academic history is offered in one place as one unified CV
• to restore the trust, value, and importance to the educational process and the system as a whole

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

User mutual payments and prices in DSCP

Despite the fact that technically the transactions between ecosystem members will be done in token form, the account balance and course prices will be displayed in fiduciary currencies and will be automatically converted to DSCP tokens according to the current exchange rate.

Users will be able to pay for the courses and lessons in tokens, and make payments to another user or to an exchange. Services that integrate the DISCIPLINA blockchain platform into their technological processes will be able to use native tokens or any other financial infrastructure for their transactions.

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
Ilya_TeachMePlease

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

how many token already sold?

We have raised $2,6 mln.

Up to date info will be posted on our site soon. After 2nd stage of pre-sale ends.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

Check out update in Medium blog: DISCIPLINA Milestones

https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/disciplina-milestones-c1beb0b530c8

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:25:25 PM by tchmpls.events

DISCIPLINA will allow the Educational Institutions:

• to store the data on the DISCIPLINA network, while the integration into existing or new CRM-systems provides the opportunity for quick retrieval
• to award grades using online testing and automatic upload of the grades onto blockchain
• to record the data in blockchain, which makes it impossible to alter or forge
• the opportunity to monetise the archive data on student academic achievement and qualifications by providing recruiters with the access to it

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Token technical pool

In classical pseudo-decentralised models, such as PoS with compulsory delegation, for example, the key organization is responsible for the entire community over a long period of time. The performance of the entire system depends on this organisation, and not on the community. In order to ensure real decentralization, a technical token pool will be formed after the launch of MainNet. This will prevent one stakeholder to have more than a 50% share and thus could influence the functioning of the network. Technical pool will be formed in such a way that the share of tokens from the total volume of token issue will be 45%, and this will be distributed between three independent organisations. Thus, tokens will be distributed in the following ratio.

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

I just went to the forum, and here is a new project, it sounds interesting. Has anyone already become familiar with the specifics?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

I just went to the forum, and here is a new project, it sounds interesting. Has anyone already become familiar with the specifics?

I myself just noticed it, but I already managed to get acquainted with the description
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

I myself just noticed it, but I already managed to get acquainted with the description

And what's there? Please write, otherwise I'm not comfortable reading the description, I'm busy (
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

And what's there? Please write, otherwise I'm not comfortable reading the description, I'm busy (

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is to create a single data record from different universities
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is to create a single data record from different universities

Hmm, it's unclear, but what kind of data from universities? About whom to touch?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

Hmm, it's unclear, but what kind of data from universities? About whom to touch?

As far as I understand correctly, various achievements of students will be entered into a single register
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:35 AM

As far as I understand correctly, various achievements of students will be entered into a single register

That is, it turns out they want to create a roster in which the success of every student in the world will be stored?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

That is, it turns out they want to create a roster in which the success of every student in the world will be stored?

Yes Yes exactly.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Yes Yes exactly.

But for what purpose? Why do they need this
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

Yes Yes exactly.

But for what purpose? Why do they need this

That employers can apply for future staff and the people themselves could track the progress of students from certain universities
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

I read the description and understood that not all projects are now aimed at entertaining. Thanks to the developers
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

I read the description and understood that not all projects are now aimed at entertaining. Thanks to the developers

I support, the idea of the project is impressive, I did not even think that there are similar problems
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

I support, the idea of the project is impressive, I did not even think that there are similar problems

Yes, yes, he did not think about it, but it turned out to be very simple
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: