Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
I completely agree. Take responsibility and engage in the development of such a complex and necessary system is a very big deal. The amount of data and also the audience is incredibly huge. In fact, I did not see competitors or similar technologies on the market. In my opinion at the moment most schools use their own systems and software products. Well, or at least all these systems are not connected to each other in a single network. I really hope that DISCIPLINE really will be the solution to this problem!
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

I completely agree. Take responsibility and engage in the development of such a complex and necessary system is a very big deal. The amount of data and also the audience is incredibly huge. In fact, I did not see competitors or similar technologies on the market. In my opinion at the moment most schools use their own systems and software products. Well, or at least all these systems are not connected to each other in a single network. I really hope that DISCIPLINE really will be the solution to this problem!
But we are talking about a huge amount of information that will be stored and transmitted continuously. In this case there are also personal data of a huge number of people. I'm worried that this information can somehow be compromised. I'm worried about the security of this data. After all, blockchain is primarily a public transaction.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

But we are talking about a huge amount of information that will be stored and transmitted continuously. In this case there are also personal data of a huge number of people. I'm worried that this information can somehow be compromised. I'm worried about the security of this data. After all, blockchain is primarily a public transaction.
In my opinion, some of the data will be stored in encrypted form and will be unavailable if I'm not mistaken. Right? Huh
Groc

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

In my opinion, some of the data will be stored in encrypted form and will be unavailable if I'm not mistaken. Right? Huh
Well, actually, yes just like that. Part of the data will be encrypted and it will be available only to those who have the rights to view and edit this information, as well as there will be a public part of the data that will be available to all comers.
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Well, actually, yes just like that. Part of the data will be encrypted and it will be available only to those who have the rights to view and edit this information, as well as there will be a public part of the data that will be available to all comers.
I hope that the part of the data that should be unavailable will be well protected and getting access to it will really not be easy.
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Do you have any plans that your unified register of academic achievement and qualifications will be approved by state authorities? Will it provide possibility to check authenticity of diplomas and certificates?
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

I hope that the part of the data that should be unavailable will be well protected and getting access to it will really not be easy.
I think this is the principal advantage of decentralized systems. This provides maximum security for storing information as opposed to a classical database. That's why this project is so interesting and so unique!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

so I do not understand one thing. is the platform based on the ethereum or how exactly is the work of this?
Groc

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

so I do not understand one thing. is the platform based on the air or how exactly is the work of this?
Of course not. This is written in the documentation for the project. This technological is in no way based on other blockchains, it is an entirely new system. At the heart does not lie etherium, it can not provide the necessary level of data security.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

so I do not understand one thing. is the platform based on the air or how exactly is the work of this?
Of course not. This is written in the documentation for the project. This technological is in no way based on other blockchains, it is an entirely new system. At the heart does not lie etherium, it can not provide the necessary level of data security.
Wow, this is really very cool! I hope in the end this will make a great product, which will be relevant and in demand!
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

I'm very interested in how this project will bring profit to its creators, as the team plans to coin it.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

I'm very interested in how this project will bring profit to its creators, as the team plans to coin it.
Well, most likely educational institutions will pay for the use of this service or something like that. If it is a state institution, then it is possible to finance it with the support of the government or through the allocation of special grants. Also, the system provides an opportunity to earn on processing transactions, a kind of PoS mining to support
mine777

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:31:54 PM

Well, most likely educational institutions will pay for the use of this service or something like that. If it is a state institution, then it is possible to finance it with the support of the government or through the allocation of special grants. Also, the system provides an opportunity to earn on processing transactions, a kind of PoS mining to support
That there are among other things I can also earn thanks to this platform? That's really cool, I really like it!
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

I really like this. That is, it is not just a convenient database for storing information for educational institutions, it is an entire ecosystem that includes both students, teachers and future employers. It seems to me that this can be the tool that you can find for a future graduate work after graduation.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

I really like this. That is, it is not just a convenient database for storing information for educational institutions, it is an entire ecosystem that includes both students, teachers and future employers. It seems to me that this can be the tool that you can find for a future graduate work after graduation.
Is any information already known about the beta or alpha version of the software product? When is it planned to enter the market and release the first version of the program? Huh
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

So will I be able to pay for my study with your token?
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

and yet, what is the mission of the project? what is the purpose, what problems do the creators solve?

DISCIPLINA mission: To create a multifunctional blockchain for keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualifications to generate scoring for every user of the platform

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 09:41:06 AM by tchmpls.events

Meet DISCIPLINA team at Token Fest which will hold on March 15&16, 2018 | The Palace of Fine Arts Theater, San Francisco, CA:

https://blog.teachmeplease.io/posts/disciplina-at-token-fest

If you have any questions, please contact us at:@tchmpls

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:19:29 PM by tchmpls.events

D10E photo report: DISCIPLINA team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: