Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

I understand that it's about developing your own blockchain platform, right? That is, this project does not take as a basis a ready-made platform by ethereum type or something like that. Is it your own development from scratch?
Well, yes, I think that at the core of this course there are already some developments, but on the whole the system will be fully developed on its own.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

I understand that it's about developing your own blockchain platform, right? That is, this project does not take as a basis a ready-made platform by ethereum type or something like that. Is it your own development from scratch?
Well, yes, I think that at the core of this course there are already some developments, but on the whole the system will be fully developed on its own.
And why it was impossible to take as a basis the already existing network of blockchain? Would not that save much more time and effort for development?
Tobius

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

And why it was impossible to take as a basis the already existing network of blockchain? Would not that save much more time and effort for development?
Because the developers and founders of this project spoke about this more than once, they needed to ensure the security of personal data, which the current blockchain platforms could not afford. And so we had to start developing our own technology.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

Because the developers and founders of this project spoke about this more than once, they needed to ensure the security of personal data, which the current blockchain platforms could not afford. And so we had to start developing our own technology.
I hope that the project has an excellent team of developers and they will be able to make a really high quality product that will become very useful and interesting for many.
Tobius

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

I hope that the project has an excellent team of developers and they will be able to make a really high quality product that will become very useful and interesting for many.
I'm sure that the project team has enough experience to create a good and high-quality product, and do not worry about it. Smiley
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

Has it already started or not? I mean the process of token-sale? I would like to participate in this Smiley
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Has it already started or not? I mean the process of token-sale? I would like to participate in this Smiley
I'm not sure about this, on the website they have written that the main stage starts on March 27
zero9119

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

I'm not sure about this, on the website they have written that the main stage starts on March 27
And what about pre-sale? Or the pre-ICO phase?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the pre-sale stage has already been completed and it has successfully ended. It was at the end of 2017 and now the next stage is exactly the main stage, which starts on March 27.
zero9119

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

If I'm not mistaken, the pre-sale stage has already been completed and it has successfully ended. It was at the end of 2017 and now the next stage is exactly the main stage, which starts on March 27.
Really? I just did not know about it. I did not know that the pre-sale stage had already ended. it turns out it was some kind of buried pre-sale?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

Really? I just did not know about it. I did not know that the pre-sale stage had already ended. it turns out it was some kind of buried pre-sale?
And it seems to me at this point a very important issue is exactly the size of the bonus, which will be available for early investors. If this bonus is available at all Cheesy
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

And it seems to me at this point a very important issue is exactly the size of the bonus, which will be available for early investors. If this bonus is available at all Cheesy
Have you tried to see this information on the website? I think you can see it there. Smiley
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

This is completely wrong. pre-sale is broken down into several stages and it is not over at the moment. This will last until March 20 and now it's in 3 stages, as far as I know. So there is no problem in investing in this promising and interesting project! Wink
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

This is completely wrong. pre-sale is broken down into several stages and it is not over at the moment. This will last until March 20 and now it's in 3 stages, as far as I know. So there is no problem in investing in this promising and interesting project! Wink
Really? Then I'm sorry, I was wrong. So I misunderstood the information on the site, thank you for correcting me. That is, in fact, pre-sale is divided into several stages? And how do these stages differ from each other? The size of the bonus or something else? Huh
Ilya_TeachMePlease

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

We have really great team! Our Blockchain developers was exact team which was coding most of Cardano blockchain code.

tchmpls.events

Activity: 616

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

DISCIPLINA GOALS

To create a universal blockchain that will store personal achievements in a digital form and guarantee their permanence and credibility
To offer an effective algorithm for candidate search by their fields of expertise
To develop a mechanism of monetization of the data stored by the educational institutions

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

I really like this project, very perspective idea. Hope it will develop and grow!
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Blog update! Read about...

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

a project with a very interesting idea that is in the form of online education that will certainly be very useful in the future, a very positive industry. this exciting idea should be accompanied by clear information about this project, where I can see the road map of this project to find out the future project plan
Ilya_TeachMePlease

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

a project with a very interesting idea that is in the form of online education that will certainly be very useful in the future, a very positive industry. this exciting idea should be accompanied by clear information about this project, where I can see the road map of this project to find out the future project plan

Our road map is on our web https://disciplina.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: