Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:15:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37837 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

Does the project have an activity program? If yes, then the resource separator please, or I can not find it!

Unfortunately not yet, but I think soon will be required!

And where it will be possible to learn that it has appeared? Where will the information be located?

I think first of all on the first page of the project on the forum, as there will be a lot of comments on this about other users

That is, basic information about the program will be on the forum?

well, of course, where else is it to be) After all, the main actor will appear on the forum and here you will publish the results of your activity
I understood this, thank you very much. And why did you write that you think that it will appear soon? Where such confidence?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

Does the project have an activity program? If yes, then the resource separator please, or I can not find it!

And where it will be possible to learn that it has appeared? Where will the information be located?

I think first of all on the first page of the project on the forum, as there will be a lot of comments on this about other users

well, of course, where else is it to be) After all, the main actor will appear on the forum and here you will publish the results of your activity
I understood this, thank you very much. And why did you write that you think that it will appear soon? Where such confidence?
I think that it must necessarily appear, because the project has been very active from the first days of its implementation on the part of interested users
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

I think that it must necessarily appear, because the project has been very active from the first days of its implementation on the part of interested users
Hmm, what about investors? Do they appear?
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Hi! What is the mission of your project?  What problems do the creators solve?
Seidr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

In the sense of appear? There are already a few, if not ten. And it's still very little time. So everything is ahead of the project!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

I admire the idea of ​​the project, it's just brilliant!
Seidr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

I agree, the development team is really very creative people, if they could come up with this project and ventured to implement it
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

You build your own blockchain or use other blockchain building your application?This platform is suitable only for private teachers or it will be used by state institutions? Do you have preliminary agreements with exchanges to list TMPT, what exchanges are confirmed?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I agree, the development team is really very creative people, if they could come up with this project and ventured to implement it
I hope that they will succeed and the project will be implemented, since it can be very useful to the whole world, a single register, it's new!
Seidr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

I hope that they will succeed and the project will be implemented, since it can be very useful to the whole world, a single register, it's new!
Yes, yes, but without the help of the community there is not much that can turn out, so we need to actively promote the project in other social networks!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

Yes, yes, but without the help of the community there is not much that can turn out, so we need to actively promote the project in other social networks!
I support, it is necessary to help the project in search of new investors, so that its start was milder and at the same time quickly won the hearts of potential customers. After all, the idea is very cool!
Ilya_TeachMePlease

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

In the sense of appear? There are already a few, if not ten. And it's still very little time. So everything is ahead of the project!

We really have a lot investors now already.
Our pre-sale was successful and we reached hardcap already.
More then 1000 people already in project.

We will publish the numbers soon on our web disciplina.io
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Hi! What is the mission of your project?  What problems do the creators solve?

Hello! DISCIPLINA mission: To create a multifunctional blockchain for keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualifications to generate scoring for every user of the platform.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

Has anyone already read the technical documentation for this project?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

You mean white paper, I understand correctly? Yes of course read, it seems to me that any investor reads this before investing in ICO
redlay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

You mean white paper, I understand correctly? Yes of course read, it seems to me that any investor reads this before investing in ICO
No, I did not mean it, but it was a technical document, yellow paper or what they called it. There is a complete detailed and technical description of this project. I would like to ask those who read it.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

No, I did not mean it, but it was a technical document, yellow paper or what they called it. There is a complete detailed and technical description of this project. I would like to ask those who read it.
And you about this, yes I read this document. but what exactly would you like to know about this?
redlay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

And you about this, yes I read this document. but what exactly would you like to know about this?
Well, what can you say about this? Should I read this document or not? It's just that my English is not so good and I'm afraid that it will be difficult for me to study it. So I would like to know if this makes sense?
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

Well, what can you say about this? Should I read this document or not? It's just that my English is not so good and I'm afraid that it will be difficult for me to study it. So I would like to know if this makes sense?
Is not it localized in several languages? It seems that the project is well-localized. Huh
redlay

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

Is not it localized in several languages? It seems that the project is well-localized. Huh
in fact, no, I'm interested in translating this document into Russian, but unfortunately it is only available in English. I have a lot of time to study this document. I'd like to know if I should start this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: