Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37837 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

I have seen some similar projects, but this is the best . The platform is well designed and working with blockchain is very convenient.
Complete agreement.  This platform allows the use of blockchain technology in education !!! I never thought that could be possible, did you ? A really useful project )
I wouldn't think that either, mate. This platform is very convenient for me because I work at the University and thanks to TeachMePlease we have very effective cooperation between other educational institutions
You work at the University ? Wow, that's really cool.Do students like TeachMePlease too ?
Yes, they really like this development and most of them actively use it in communication with private tutors.
OK ,so tell me .How safe is it and what's the system ? Point or something else?
I assure you, as a person directly working with this development . It is absolutely safe and the project has created conditions for maintaining trust.  And the points system, yes .
Oh that's cool .The developers have done a great job, haven't they?
Certainly! That's why it's so popular . This platform fully pays for the efforts spent on it . Its design is simply incredible ! And everything is quite easy and simple .
Quality work always pays off, it's a fact . But all assessments ,tasks, or any test are stored as confidential information?
Yes, of course. In addition, there is a nice bonus to all this))
Bonus?  Which is ? I haven't even heard of that....it's good to have guys like you sitting here.))
Thank you, it's nice Here's what a bonus for users-they will receive rewards for any production activity dedicated to transaction processing and network maintenance.
serious? This is very good news, you should definitely get this bonus!By the way , forgot to say that their cards Cryptopsy very cool
Yes, I know .It is very convenient to monitor all your expenses and the like through your personal account, isn't it?)
Yeah , I haven't seen any other program .They are much ahead of all competitors
I think that they will not soon be able to overtake this platform in development . Their founders have a lot of experience working with such projects and they are true masters of their craft , do you agree ?
Yes I read about them, they are really cool guys .They have a very good team .Tell me how many universities use DISCIPLINA?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

I have seen some similar projects, but this is the best . The platform is well designed and working with blockchain is very convenient.
Complete agreement.  This platform allows the use of blockchain technology in education !!! I never thought that could be possible, did you ? A really useful project )
I wouldn't think that either, mate. This platform is very convenient for me because I work at the University and thanks to TeachMePlease we have very effective cooperation between other educational institutions
You work at the University ? Wow, that's really cool.Do students like TeachMePlease too ?
Yes, they really like this development and most of them actively use it in communication with private tutors.
I assure you, as a person directly working with this development . It is absolutely safe and the project has created conditions for maintaining trust.  And the points system, yes .
Certainly! That's why it's so popular . This platform fully pays for the efforts spent on it . Its design is simply incredible ! And everything is quite easy and simple .
Quality work always pays off, it's a fact . But all assessments ,tasks, or any test are stored as confidential information?
Bonus?  Which is ? I haven't even heard of that....it's good to have guys like you sitting here.))
Thank you, it's nice Here's what a bonus for users-they will receive rewards for any production activity dedicated to transaction processing and network maintenance.
serious? This is very good news, you should definitely get this bonus!By the way , forgot to say that their cards Cryptopsy very cool
Yes, I know .It is very convenient to monitor all your expenses and the like through your personal account, isn't it?)
I think that they will not soon be able to overtake this platform in development . Their founders have a lot of experience working with such projects and they are true masters of their craft , do you agree ?
Yes I read about them, they are really cool guys .They have a very good team .Tell me how many universities use DISCIPLINA?
Not as much as I'd like .In some countries even don't know it) Who just doesn't want to break the old tradition of learning , but mostly already a large amount of universities are using this platform .I think soon everyone will use it , as progress does not stand still and the development of the education system is necessary, is not it?
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Yes buddy , totally agree with this I hope that soon it will .
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

Yes buddy , totally agree with this I hope that soon it will .
I am sure that it will Shocked
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:50:14 PM by tchmpls.events

New at DISCIPLINA blog: Implementation of blockchain technologies on the market

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

The project creates new conditions for the development of education throughout the world, this is very cool!
Neymar10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

The project creates new conditions for the development of education throughout the world, this is very cool!

I support, in addition to education a great influence will be on employment after school
23coins

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I support, in addition to education a great influence will be on employment after school

I agree with you, the employment will be very much raised after the launch of the project
Neymar10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I agree with you, the employment will be very much raised after the launch of the project

People definitely like the idea, that's for sure! Only it is not known how soon it will be
23coins

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

People definitely like the idea, that's for sure! Only it is not known how soon it will be

I think that this is only the beginning and everything is ahead. The idea of ​​the project gives the team a chance to become famous all over the world
Neymar10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

I think that this is only the beginning and everything is ahead. The idea of ​​the project gives the team a chance to become famous all over the world

I agree, but I do not think that this is their main goal.
23coins

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

Yes, I think too, that this is not the main goal. But due to this they will have new ways of developing the following projects!
Neymar10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

Yes, I think too, that this is not the main goal. But due to this they will have new ways of developing the following projects!

This approach will be very interesting, we need to think about this
23coins

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Think about it, the more connections people have, the more prospects the whole team has
Neymar10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

Think about it, the more connections people have, the more prospects the whole team has

I fully agree with you, a matter of time, when you should expect all this
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

I believe that the idea of ​​the project will be very much in demand in all universities of the world
Neymar10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

I believe that the idea of ​​the project will be very much in demand in all universities of the world

Why do you think so? What is the reason?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

The creation of a single registry is a new future, in which it will be very easy to obtain information about the achievements of students
Neymar10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

The creation of a single registry is a new future, in which it will be very easy to obtain information about the achievements of students

Do you think this will help people later?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Do you think this will help people later?

Of course, when employing, the employer will simply enter the register
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: