Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37845 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Hi,everybody.Explain how this project works and why it is needed at all? Huh
Hi,it's really easy and simple.This is a blockchain-based development for education/self-education
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

Hi,it's really easy and simple.This is a blockchain-based development for education/self-education
that's understandable,but what exactly?what is the purpose of this project?
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

Dude are you serious?It is written in the beginning of the forum and on the site!Come on Undecided
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

Dude are you serious?It is written in the beginning of the forum and on the site!Come on Undecided
Well,I'm sorry that I was stupid.But would still,explain it simple language please! Roll Eyes
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Well,I'm sorry that I was stupid.But would still,explain it simple language please! Roll Eyes
Okay,ask your questions and I'll answer them
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

Thank You!What is the purpose of this project?
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

This is a blockchain-based project,as I said.They provide a database of educational institutions, online and offline schools, various training programs
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

This is a blockchain-based project,as I said.They provide a database of educational institutions, online and offline schools, various training programs
And these classes can be both individual and group,yes?And there are some teachers or training robots?
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

And these classes can be both individual and group,yes?And there are some teachers or training robots?
Yes.Teachers-real people,no! robots'
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

As for the territories...This around the world?Suppose I live in Argentina and want to learn Russian, my teacher will be Russian?Everything gonna be okay?
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

I do not understand when applying blockchain here because you say use real people
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

As for the territories...This around the world?Suppose I live in Argentina and want to learn Russian, my teacher will be Russian?Everything gonna be okay?
Yes I think it will not be a problem
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

Everyone safe?All data and the like are securely stored?
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

Undoubtedly.The platform wouldn't be so popular if there wasn't trust Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

And how is knowledge evaluated? Is there some testing or something?
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

How much! questions from you....Yes,there is testing/verification work and all this is stored with personal data
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Oh this is very cool,and what about some cards?
How much! questions from you....Yes,there is testing/verification work and all this is stored with personal data
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
Yes it is ,what are they for?
Seidr

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

You mean Cryptopsy card?
Yes it is ,what are they for?
Users of the DISCIPLINA platform can issue this card to control their accounts ,pay for the services of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: