Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37830 times)
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

I believe that the idea of ​​the project will be very much in demand in all universities of the world

Why do you think so? What is the reason?

The creation of a single registry is a new future, in which it will be very easy to obtain information about the achievements of students

Do you think this will help people later?

Of course, when employing, the employer will simply enter the register

Why does he need this? Why use the registry?

How is this why ?! To find out information about a new employee and his skills, this is very useful for them

Hmm, really, I did not even think about it. This is probably very much will help in this process

Our team is grateful that you understand us correctly. This is one of our goal - to help recruiters to find employee with required qualifications. And you can look at this from other side: a person has intention to work at exact company. So the system offers him/her recommendation devising a fixed educational path, suited to their
career aspirations!

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

where can i buy?

First of all, you should register here: https://account.disciplina.io
We accept ETH and BTC.
Also we have refferal program: https://disciplina.io/referral.html You and your invited friend can receive 5% bonus! Just don't foget to fill the form correctly.

Also DISCIPLINA is on pre-sale stage. So, current bonus is 15% (till 20 March).

Don't hesitate to ask any question! We also can answer you immediatly in our telegram chat: https://t.me/tchmpls

i like the team member from this project,,
they always respond all questions about Disciplina ?
anyway can you tell me how is the progress in this pre sale stage ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

where can i buy?

First of all, you should register here: https://account.disciplina.io
We accept ETH and BTC.
Also we have refferal program: https://disciplina.io/referral.html You and your invited friend can receive 5% bonus! Just don't foget to fill the form correctly.

Also DISCIPLINA is on pre-sale stage. So, current bonus is 15% (till 20 March).

Don't hesitate to ask any question! We also can answer you immediatly in our telegram chat: https://t.me/tchmpls

i like the team member from this project,,
they always respond all questions about Disciplina ?
anyway can you tell me how is the progress in this pre sale stage ?

Thank you! We try our best!

We can't tell about nuances on pre-sale stage. But we ensure you: the softcap in 3500 ETH has been already reached. The functional would be developed sooner.

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

it is a very interesting project. the spheres involved in it are relevant at the moment, therefore I'm sure that this project is waiting for success! Roll Eyes
Ev_SM

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Do I understand correctly that the sale of tokens is on? if so, where can I find the counter? I've seen a lot of platforms in the field of learning, wherewith you are different from others?
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Read update at Medium: DISCIPLINA technological solutions

https://medium.com/@tchmpls_events/disciplina-technological-solutions-f6ea3d986f5d

costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

tell me briefly the essence and goals of this platform. why should we choose this particular project? What is it remarkable about?
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
zero9119

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

tell me briefly the essence and goals of this platform. why should we choose this particular project? What is it remarkable about?
about the goals I will tell you here that the main one of them, as I believe, is the creation of an algorithm for the fruitful search for individuals in a particular field of knowledge Wink
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

about the goals I will tell you here that the main one of them, as I believe, is the creation of an algorithm for the fruitful search for individuals in a particular field of knowledge Wink
but why are we talking about creating our own architecture of blockades? Is it related to the purpose that you voiced?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

Finally, the technology blockchain reached one of the most important industries at the moment, namely training. In this sphere innovations and innovations are necessary. I really believe in this project and this idea!
I completely agree. Take responsibility and engage in the development of such a complex and necessary system is a very big deal. The amount of data and also the audience is incredibly huge. In fact, I did not see competitors or similar technologies on the market. In my opinion at the moment most schools use their own systems and software products. Well, or at least all these systems are not connected to each other in a single network. I really hope that DISCIPLINE really will be the solution to this problem!
costgranda

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

but why are we talking about creating our own architecture of blockades? Is it related to the purpose that you voiced?
it is about confidentiality. namely: public solutions are not suitable, because, for example, students' assessments and their learning outcomes should be hidden. Therefore, the developers of this project offer an alternative solution.
leptoon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

I completely agree. Take responsibility and engage in the development of such a complex and necessary system is a very big deal. The amount of data and also the audience is incredibly huge. In fact, I did not see competitors or similar technologies on the market. In my opinion at the moment most schools use their own systems and software products. Well, or at least all these systems are not connected to each other in a single network. I really hope that DISCIPLINE really will be the solution to this problem!

But we are talking about a huge amount of information that will be stored and transmitted continuously. In this case there are also personal data of a huge number of people. I'm worried that this information can somehow be compromised. I'm worried about the security of this data. After all, blockchain is primarily a public transaction.
zero9119

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

it is about confidentiality. namely: public solutions are not suitable, because, for example, students' assessments and their learning outcomes should be hidden. Therefore, the developers of this project offer an alternative solution.
well, it means an alternative solution - this platform is. but what is it, a private project? Huh
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

But we are talking about a huge amount of information that will be stored and transmitted continuously. In this case there are also personal data of a huge number of people. I'm worried that this information can somehow be compromised. I'm worried about the security of this data. After all, blockchain is primarily a public transaction.

In my opinion, some of the data will be stored in encrypted form and will be unavailable if I'm not mistaken. Right?  Huh
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

In my opinion, some of the data will be stored in encrypted form and will be unavailable if I'm not mistaken. Right?  Huh
Well, actually, yes just like that. Part of the data will be encrypted and it will be available only to those who have the rights to view and edit this information, as well as there will be a public part of the data that will be available to all comers.
costgranda

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

well, it means an alternative solution - this platform is. but what is it, a private project? Huh
no. Private projects also can't give a 100% guarantee that these checks will be reliable.
leptoon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

Well, actually, yes just like that. Part of the data will be encrypted and it will be available only to those who have the rights to view and edit this information, as well as there will be a public part of the data that will be available to all comers.
I hope that the part of the data that should be unavailable will be well protected and getting access to it will really not be easy.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

I am attracted by such advantages of the project as data storage in accordance with confidentiality and the possibility of using blockchain not only to educational institutions, but also to recruiting agencies
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

I hope that the part of the data that should be unavailable will be well protected and getting access to it will really not be easy.

I think this is the principal advantage of decentralized systems. This provides maximum security for storing information as opposed to a classical database. That's why this project is so interesting and so unique!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: