Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:14:58 AM

Your blockchain technology is based on the use of repair workspaces, right? Like you go to an official place, let them make the repair and this will be saved on the blockchain, did I got it right? So everyone who is doing DIY repairs will not have any registration on the blockchain. In Germany for example (and probabaly also in the US and some other places) there is a big community for car pimping and repairs, who is using old and new parts for their cars. Is there any chance for them to register on the blockchain? Probably not or?

I mean in the example you gave some sites before it was for warranty issues but what would be other parts? Anyways if someone buys a new part he has also warranty on it, but could not register on the blockchain because he fixed his car himself, right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:07:07 AM

Your blockchain technology is based on the use of repair workspaces, right? Like you go to an official place, let them make the repair and this will be saved on the blockchain, did I got it right? So everyone who is doing DIY repairs will not have any registration on the blockchain. In Germany for example (and probabaly also in the US and some other places) there is a big community for car pimping and repairs, who is using old and new parts for their cars. Is there any chance for them to register on the blockchain? Probably not or?

I mean in the example you gave some sites before it was for warranty issues but what would be other parts? Anyways if someone buys a new part he has also warranty on it, but could not register on the blockchain because he fixed his car himself, right?

If a car owner fixes the car himself there will be no record. However, it's difficult to fix the car without any traces. If he goes to a service integrated to the VLB ecosystem there will be a record on the blockchain. If a repair shop is not integrated with the VLB there will be no record. However, in the future there will be less trust to this participant, which will be reflected in the price of insurance or car loan. The purpose of the project is to make the market more transparent so that honest players will benefit.

captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

Paul is giving online interview now to Peter Saddington. The head of Blockchain design.

You can watch online now and we will upload it to our YouTube late on.

To watch the interview, click here:
https://thebitcoin.pub/

Great work guys!
Thanks a lot for all these updates and active community manager! Really hope this will stay like this.

Keep those updates coming Wink
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:18:59 AM

In the new video on our YouTube channel, the founders Paul Nazarov and Vladimir Lupenko describe VLB Tokens in plain terms: how it will work, who is participant and why it will be a new Era in Vehicle Lifecycle Industry https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=2VzX35bPgGs

Nice video there. Better than the ann to quickly understand the project !
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:42:21 AM

I cant understand why you need tokens here and how you will use them here? What liquidity of tokens here?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:52:41 AM

I cant understand why you need tokens here and how you will use them here? What liquidity of tokens here?

Main driver for VLB Tokens value growth is their turnover through the system, which will increase in line with the blockchain system development. As each Paying participant shall be required to spend 1 VLB Token on each transaction and there are on average 3.5 Paying Participants per each transaction we expect that demand for VLB Tokens will increase in the next 5 years by 16+ times to 4.4 bln per year, making each VLB Token turn 18 times per year
Such demand and rapid turnover will significantly impact the price of VLB Tokens.  Given the potential cost savings and revenue opportunities for Industry Participants, VLB Tokens price may increase 50-100x once the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain is fully deployed.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

1 ETH minimum? I was going ho for this project, now i know i won't be contributing because That is too rich for me.

Yes, minimum 1 ETH.

At least 1 ETH this limits the range of potential investors. A lot of potential investors who are ready to invest small amounts will not be able to participate.
dhas

Merit: 120

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

If a car owner fixes the car himself there will be no record. However, it's difficult to fix the car without any traces. If he goes to a service integrated to the VLB ecosystem there will be a record on the blockchain. If a repair shop is not integrated with the VLB there will be no record. However, in the future there will be less trust to this participant, which will be reflected in the price of insurance or car loan. The purpose of the project is to make the market more transparent so that honest players will benefit.

Oh now it is clear to me why this project are proposing a decentralized system for their client.
They have a clear motive for everyone, to have a tranparency board to for every client.
It is nice to know that there still few developer who look for the automotive industry to be more trusted than to their personal purposes.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:51:52 AM

I don't see why someone who is repairing his car by himself is not a honest player? Can you explain me why you think this?
I mean, if someone has the skills to do so, why not? Why should he pay more then needed and why should he be punished by insurances?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:19:28 AM

I don't see why someone who is repairing his car by himself is not a honest player? Can you explain me why you think this?
I mean, if someone has the skills to do so, why not? Why should he pay more then needed and why should he be punished by insurances?

In the future, maybe you can not interfere at all with the technical side of the car. First, most of the cars will belong to Carsharing services that will prohibit interfering with the operation of the car. Secondly, the complexity of electronics and protection from manufacturers will increase that will not allow the average car owner to repair the car on his own, provided that the guarantee remains valid. Third, 99% of people do not want to repair a car, but want to get a high-quality, fast repair with a guarantee.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

In the future, maybe you can not interfere at all with the technical side of the car. First, most of the cars will belong to Carsharing services that will prohibit interfering with the operation of the car. Secondly, the complexity of electronics and protection from manufacturers will increase that will not allow the average car owner to repair the car on his own, provided that the guarantee remains valid. Third, 99% of people do not want to repair a car, but want to get a high-quality, fast repair with a guarantee.

There will ever be people which can repair or change brake, wheels, and other parts of a car.
In my city people often repair things bythemself, but time will show what will be the best solution for your system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

can you explain, how tx do?
if your technology based on ethereum block chain, we need to pay some gas for every tx.
if we use your service, pay use VLB token, and for every vlb tx its need some gas. what solution for this?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:31:34 AM

can you explain, how tx do?
if your technology based on ethereum block chain, we need to pay some gas for every tx.
if we use your service, pay use VLB token, and for every vlb tx its need some gas. what solution for this?

Gas for transactions is not needed, because we use our blockchain.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

There will ever be people which can repair or change brake, wheels, and other parts of a car.
In my city people often repair things bythemself, but time will show what will be the best solution for your system.

Will the repair shops who want to be integrated with the VLB ecosystem need to pay an ongoing fee to the VLB company? If so, is there a rough idea of how much it would cost?

zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:43:52 AM

ico price is almost 0.0012 ETH
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:53:33 AM

well, this sounds like a good project for leased cars or company owned buisness cars, but a little bit hard to adapt for the private owned cars sectore, regarding own repairs and so on.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

Will the repair shops who want to be integrated with the VLB ecosystem need to pay an ongoing fee to the VLB company? If so, is there a rough idea of how much it would cost?

Repair shops will need our tokens to record the information into the blockchain.
ico price is ≈ 0.0015 ETH

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:14:39 PM

In the new video on our YouTube channel, the founders Paul Nazarov and Vladimir Lupenko describe VLB Tokens in plain terms: how it will work, who is participant and why it will be a new Era in Vehicle Lifecycle Industry https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=2VzX35bPgGs

It is always better putting some videos.

Whitepaper covering all but most people are always lazy to read it, videos is better because of it.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Whitepaper covering all but most people are always lazy to read it, videos is better because of it.

I think it benefits both since video is easier to make then write a whitepaper and also easier to go trough from users perspective. Others projects should to the same.

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

I think it benefits both since video is easier to make then write a whitepaper and also easier to go trough from users perspective. Others projects should to the same.

Videos are always better for new crypto users.
If you are new in the crypto space you dont understand a Whitepaper. Great videos always helps when you are new.

VLB will benefit if they make more videos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: