Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:19:12 AM

is there any partnerships or private investment? sometime those can help boost investors confidence in project

QIWI Blockchain Technologies, Bitfury Capital, Solway Group committed for 12.000 ETH. Monday Capital, Neural Capital and BloomCapital for another 20.000 ETH.

Is it possible to know as well what was the rate they got the tokens for the amount invested. I guess they got a discount.

They received a bonus 40%.

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:
Pre-sale (minimum investment 100ETH):
🚙 Nov 22 noon UTC - Nov 27 noon UTC: 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus)
ICO (minimum investment 1ETH)
🚙 Nov 27 noon UTC - Dec 2 noon UTC: 1ETH = 845VLB (30% bonus)
🚙 Dec 2 noon UTC - Dec 7 noon UTC: 1ETH = 780VLB (20% bonus)
🚙 Dec 7 noon UTC - Dec 12 noon UTC: 1ETH = 715VLB (10% bonus)
🚙 Dec 12 noon UTC - Dec 17 noon UTC: 1ETH = 650VLB (no bonus)

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:56:22 AM

Well, those bonusses look nice at first sight.. will this kind of bonus system stay intact during the lifecycle if this project or not?
I would like to see the worldwide spread of this, because I do believe there's a lot of potential for this kind of innovative ideas.
The only thing I find weird is the low amount of posts this thread is getting, allthough they have more clear goals / roadmap compared to some other launched ICO threads.
So , c'mon people.. give this team some support and visibility in here !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

Well, those bonusses look nice at first sight.. will this kind of bonus system stay intact during the lifecycle if this project or not?
I would like to see the worldwide spread of this, because I do believe there's a lot of potential for this kind of innovative ideas.
The only thing I find weird is the low amount of posts this thread is getting, allthough they have more clear goals / roadmap compared to some other launched ICO threads.

It is nice project i agree with you but the one thing that i don't agree is low amount of posts. There is 40 page of post right now, which is a very high number.

The only thing disappointing me about this project is 100 eth contribution limit for pre-sale. Too much for me.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:00:51 AM

Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

A private investors is interested in our token as an excellent investment.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

But as your project is clearly a use case for industry and companies related to automotive industry why don’t you go the regular way and collect money from investors there? I mean token holders here have no use for the tolens beside to hope that they raise in value. We will not get a share of your company for it or could’t even spend the tokens.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

But as your project is clearly a use case for industry and companies related to automotive industry why don’t you go the regular way and collect money from investors there? I mean token holders here have no use for the tolens beside to hope that they raise in value. We will not get a share of your company for it or could’t even spend the tokens.

Yes, we collect money from investors.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:36:08 AM

It is nice project i agree with you but the one thing that i don't agree is low amount of posts. There is 40 page of post right now, which is a very high number.

The only thing disappointing me about this project is 100 eth contribution limit for pre-sale. Too much for me.

At the time of ICO, the minimum investment is 1 ETH.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

1. Do you collect external (fiat) funds?
2. If you do, is shares in the Company or tokens offered in exhange?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:15:23 AM

I don't like this minimum contribution of 100 ETH for the pre-sale either. The ones who already have more money, get the best bonuses. But that's not something only VLB has, a lot of projects have this high minimum amounts for their pre-sales.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:11:26 PM

I don't like this minimum contribution of 100 ETH for the pre-sale either. The ones who already have more money, get the best bonuses. But that's not something only VLB has, a lot of projects have this high minimum amounts for their pre-sales.

you have to incentivize wales to join your campaign somehow. large bonuses are easy to sell to them.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:16:21 PM

1. Do you collect external (fiat) funds?
2. If you do, is shares in the Company or tokens offered in exhange?

No, only ETH

Simon pasco

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:17:10 PM

nice project, good luck all of the team
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

At the time of ICO, the minimum investment is 1 ETH.

well one eth is not that high i dont think they need to lower that - everything else is just not worth talking about
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

This high minimum contribution is better for private investors that vlb team can control.
If it comes to whales that only want bonus, the result will be bad.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

⚠️ Do not miss the article in the Forbes. ⚠️

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:03:37 PM

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

nice news. looking forward to get in to this. Many times repair is done out of band i mean by cash or no details on central database. how are you going to make those aware of platform and provide incentives to enter information accurately in VLB platform? we need more attentions to main stream some how.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

nice news. looking forward to get in to this. Many times repair is done out of band i mean by cash or no details on central database. how are you going to make those aware of platform and provide incentives to enter information accurately in VLB platform? we need more attentions to main stream some how.

With the active participation of key players, namely manufacturers and insurance companies, who can significantly reduce their costs and attract more buyers through transparent prices, all other automotive market participants will immediately see the benefits of the project and connect to it.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:55:15 PM

Good article. How much money do you suppose will be needed to secure the development of the project as described in the roadmap? Did Wolkswagen contribute financially so far?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Will there be a KYC process for investors prior to the ICO? In your wp it only says sth. about verification without the requirement of sending any ID documents.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:59:38 PM

Will there be a KYC process for investors prior to the ICO? In your wp it only says sth. about verification without the requirement of sending any ID documents.

Anyone can take part in ICO, except USA. In the USA — only accredited investors.

Together with the New York office of the largest international law firm Dentons LLP we devised a very simple structure that will permit US citizens to purchase VLB Tokens. During the ICO, US citizens will be directed to go through a very simple process of demonstrating their “accredited status”. This process will be managed by a third party provider called Early IQ. We will not have access to any personal or financial data that will need to be provided in this process. We will only be privy to names, emails and token wallet addresses.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

Good article. How much money do you suppose will be needed to secure the development of the project as described in the roadmap? Did Wolkswagen contribute financially so far?

We are ready to implement the project for 25,000 ETH (soft cap). But the more money, the faster the project will develop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: