Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:08:57 PM

if this project get's support from Volkswagen it's quite clear this won't be a scam.
Getting support from such a big player in the vehicle market is a very good start to have a succesful project!
I hope they will get more brands wanting to have a joined venture, this will boost the believe from all followers / investers

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:16:32 PM

Don't like those kinds of presale, whales can easily control the market like this and dump their tokens on small investors who get fucked.
I thought the same ...
Ups, so obviously we outed us as poor investors ...  Grin
But whales will not dump if they believe in the project. If whales dump it's often an indicator that a project is very risky.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

Today our co-founder Vladimir Lupenko and Pavel Ermolaev (Partner of VC fund PT Investments, who is an investor in CarFix and VLB ICO) participate in Blockchain Summit - Crypto Valley, Zug, Switzerland.

The Blockchain Summit brings together the local blockchain community, the cream-of-the-crop in international blockchain startups as well as industry leaders in a first-of-its-kind event.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:35:25 PM

After I learned the result of the pre-sale, I wanted to change my prediction, but it was already late. I would forecast about 60 thousand ETH.
Where can i see the pre-sale progress/counter ? is it already started?

VLB Tokens pre-sale has started today at 12:00 UTC. I can not see a counter. But perhaps you can see after registering on the hompage.
http://vlb.io

Really hope we can see how things are doing.
Always interested to see the funding about a project. Anyone here with the contract address?

Over 32,000 ETH worth of VLB Tokens already privately sold to institutional investors.
We signed number of SAFTs with big guys like QIWI BT, BitFury Capital, PT investments and they are about to start transferring ETH in coming hours. We will keep you updated!
Wow thats a great start, so youve already passed the softcap.
And the partnerships with those companies above are about investment? or there is also about technical stuff?

That's very good news . 32000 ETH that's a small 10M $. Should be enough to get the project started imo.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

Today our co-founder Vladimir Lupenko and Pavel Ermolaev (Partner of VC fund PT Investments, who is an investor in CarFix and VLB ICO) participate in Blockchain Summit - Crypto Valley, Zug, Switzerland.

The Blockchain Summit brings together the local blockchain community, the cream-of-the-crop in international blockchain startups as well as industry leaders in a first-of-its-kind event.

Great that you participate in blockchain events. That's very important to find huge investors.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:55:05 PM

Great that you participate in blockchain events. That's very important to find huge investors.
Congratulations to the Team for the work done so far, getting more and more sympathy for the project and putting their name in focus in the crypto, has everything in the hands for a good collection of investments and a project of continuous success. Following...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

After I learned the result of the pre-sale, I wanted to change my prediction, but it was already late. I would forecast about 60 thousand ETH.

VLB Tokens pre-sale has started today at 12:00 UTC. I can not see a counter. But perhaps you can see after registering on the hompage.

Always interested to see the funding about a project. Anyone here with the contract address?

Over 32,000 ETH worth of VLB Tokens already privately sold to institutional investors.
We signed number of SAFTs with big guys like QIWI BT, BitFury Capital, PT investments and they are about to start transferring ETH in coming hours. We will keep you updated!
And the partnerships with those companies above are about investment? or there is also about technical stuff?

That's very good news . 32000 ETH that's a small 10M $. Should be enough to get the project started imo.
32k Impressive amount, so that we can already assume that the project will be launched. I think ICO also will be successful
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:20:45 PM

32k Impressive amount, so that we can already assume that the project will be launched. I think ICO also will be successful
Where can I watch current sales? If such large companies participate, then this causes trust in the project.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:39:04 PM

Where can I watch current sales? If such large companies participate, then this causes trust in the project.

This information will be available soon, please wait.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:48 PM

Waiting for more information regarding that 32k ETH. Wish you good luck, VLB is good project. I'll be taking part in the ICO.  Wink
greatteager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:46:54 PM

Thanks for the answer, I hope I will have time to participate in the project, the big investors are not sleeping.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

Thank you for update on vlb. I like that you are constantly participating in many different events
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:47:45 PM

The amount already raised by private investors is really impressive. More than 10 millions dollars, and I think it’s just a start for VLB, a lot of people want to join the project.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:06:28 PM

Thank you for update on vlb. I like that you are constantly participating in many different events
Thanks for the info. Is there any article or video about this summit?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

Thanks for the answer, I hope I will have time to participate in the project, the big investors are not sleeping.
I like how dev qualitatively answers all the questions thereby interacting with the community, immediately the level of confidence in such projects is increasing!
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:22:01 PM

Unfortunately, while there is no additional material.

Official website of the summit:
https://blockchainsummit.ch/

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:23:33 PM

I like how dev qualitatively answers all the questions thereby interacting with the community, immediately the level of confidence in such projects is increasing!

Thank you very much for your kind words! ☘️

greatteager

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:26:56 PM

Unfortunately, while there is no additional material.

Official website of the summit:
https://blockchainsummit.ch/

Thanks for the link, if there's a video then be sure to show the community.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:03:22 PM

Impressive start Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:47 PM

On one hand, many ICOs are off-limits for US citizens. In the rare case they are allowed to invest, they are required to be accredited investors. In other words, people with a lot of disposable money. From that point of view I can see why you have a high minimum investment.

On the other hand, giving a large bonus to large investors widens the gap between small and large investors. It punishes smaller investors, especially those who already have little disposable income, and it will make their risk of investing even larger. As Vitalik Buterin said, that is not really in the spirit of crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: