Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:43:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10933 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:46:32 PM

I think bitcoin and gold serve a similar purpose for investing, since they are alternative investments that are to one degree or another decentralized. Both serve as a hedge to hyperinflation or economic uncertainty. I don't think they are mutually exclusive investments. Investors can own both.
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:52:35 PM

Unless some apocalyptic events are anticipated to happen in the near future, I would invest in Bitcoin.

(I buried 5 ozs of gold coins under a tree in my backyard just in case.)

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
nofuture

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:57:08 PM

lol, you can see the Bitcoin Gold now. It is terrible. If you wanna find some stable things, you shouldn't invest in cryptocurrency. My answer is Bitcoin. You will be never disappointed! Cool

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

I think it will be more if we invest in bitcoin but need to consider it. but if not try it then will regret in the future
bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:02:34 PM

I would suggest you to invest in BTC.btc may be seeming to be fluctuating in short term but in a long term it is always increasing. , though BTC and gold have something in common like they both are limited and are the best assets to invest in but BTC takes over the first place because of it's dual nature as an asset and as a digital decentralised crypto currency.
We cannot do transaction with gold , or use it like currencies, while BTC is flexible and the acceptance is also increasing, we are not far away from global acceptance.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:04:34 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Bitcoin price are higher than any other coin.you can buy other coin used bitcoin.Most of the people buy bitcoin and hold  because bitcoin never disappointed us.
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

my answer pretty much revolves around your idea that if they wanna be safe in future they can buy gold,gold being physically present and being a precious metal has its own advantages all over world and so does bitcoin investment in bitcoin treating it as an asset would be very beneficial in future if does not crash due to multiple reasons.so what i suggest is you tell them to buy gold and invest a little in bitcoin too,because you never know whats going to happen so be on safer side too and take risk as well because risk can give you large profit too.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

I am wondering if you are getting bias opinion for this as this is a Bitcoin forum.  

What type of answers would you get if you posted your question in a gold related forum?

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:06:42 PM

The topic has been asking many times, but I still prefer to choose bitcoin. For the reason's bitcoin has been growing its value daily, even the time it's dump the price will recover or increase. Many has been attracted to bitcoin and invested in because of the price value that could earn profit.
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

Both are equally valuable but Bitcoin's fluctuations are much greater. If it was me, I would choose Bitcoin
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Yes you can buy bitcoin as per some prediction said that bitcoin value will be more then 25k usd in upcoming days, but you buy gold you will get only 10% to 20 % in years so you can think which is better.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Micerker J. Meyer

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I strongly recommend you buy both of them. Gold is safer than bitcoin but bitcoin with increase its own price faster and faster. Now 1 bitcoin ~ 7k USD.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:12:38 PM

If you want conservative reliability, buy gold. If you want to quickly make money and already have the currency of the future - welcome to bitcoin.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

I think you have set the right thing already if anyone want to invest in Bitcoin then they should first learn what technology is and after that they can take the risk. With gold or any other investment, we are just giving their money to other parties and they will take the responsibilities of your money, but with Bitcoin it is not like that you are the only owner and responsible for whatever happens with your money because it's you who is investing and so the losses are the profit will be belongs to you.
tenkuna

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

You can spend 50% of your assets to buy gold. The remaining money you should buy bitcoin. That is my opinion .
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:33:12 PM

Both are financially sustainable and have a very good value but i'll choose bitcoin simply because its value is fluctuating like a stock in an open market. More things are making bitcoin price skyrocket and its a good investment to put money on a rising value product.

ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:34:30 PM

Go for Bitcoins as its market value increases at very fast rate. Gold also increases but it stops at certain extent but Bitcoins have no stoppage in the case of market value increment. So in case of investment go for bitcoins and it will give you a huge profit.

goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:40:18 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Buy bitcoin of course it is much better than gold and much higher potential value and easy to monitor and use.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

Personally I would like to go with Bitcoin as of now, but also if I can then Gold as well. Both are a very good wealth generation instruments. Just the return rate differs from one another. Investment basically depends on the mental characteristics of the investor. Risk taker should go with Bitcoin, and people not bothered about return can go for Gold related investments.
soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

I will prefer to buy bitcoin because it is the best investment. You wont regret. Bitcoin prices are rising day by day. Bitcoin is more profitable than gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: