Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:52:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10932 times)
minerich

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:50:16 AM

Gold has appreciated this year by 11%, while bitcoin has gone up more than 600%, hitting $7,400 on the weekend before retreating below $7,000 (it’s $7,193 at the time of writing on Tuesday morning)
sdmaxx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

no hesitations, BITCOIN is the answer. It is really good than Gold to invest on.
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

Buying an actual physical gold may be a good idea though you will have to spend for safe storage and have to physically sell it when you need money for something. Buying bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter is less-hassle way. It's value is increasing and you can always bring your wallet with you on your phone or laptop. It is never too late to invest. Let me also add  that The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:04:33 PM

Investing in gold is time-tested, it is reliable. But now other times, the digital age and with bitcoin have the opportunity much more in a short time. That's why I'm buying bitoyin. But I still have some gold, just in case Smiley

For me? Nowadays, Gold is hard for us people to buy. So I prefer buy bitcoins. Because buying bitcoins was easy done looking for a gold who is impossible to find.
Both have their own importance, we cannot compare two. Each is with its own characteristic, bitcoin is quick and easy to be transferred and gives a high output and gold is complicated a bit to be transferred because it is first to be converted into money and then transferred. bitcoin worth is increasing but the fact cannot be denied that its price is unstable and the worth of gold is stable
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I think bitcoin is better than gold because the gains in bitcoin are bigger and the prices are rising steadily while the gold even though the price is also up but only slightly
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
what you want is up to your will because you will have what you will get, but if I may give suggestions it would be nice you buy bitcoin first, start trading or investment then you will be able to profit, then fortunately you make buy gold
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

good questions .i think bitcoin buy best deiced. because  bitcoin  price 9month ago 1800$.now amazing price 7400$.so bitcoin buy best for me.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

Gold has appreciated this year by 11%, while bitcoin has gone up more than 600%, hitting $7,400 on the weekend before retreating below $7,000 (it’s $7,193 at the time of writing on Tuesday morning)

Yeah that's true if you want high profit you need to invest on bitcoin because the growth percentage of bitcoin is very high than compared to the price of gold.But the bitcoin price is highly unstable so you have to take some risk to get high profits.
procryptoguy

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

there is absolutely no comparision between these 2.
Buying gold can a long term investment.
But buying bitcoin is what you need to do right now.
Thats the best investment of this era.
heidybarted

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:57:14 PM

Well I hallucinate about gold, it's a difficult decision to make ... lol
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:29:19 PM

Investing in gold is time-tested, it is reliable. But now other times, the digital age and with bitcoin have the opportunity much more in a short time. That's why I'm buying bitoyin. But I still have some gold, just in case Smiley

For me? Nowadays, Gold is hard for us people to buy. So I prefer buy bitcoins. Because buying bitcoins was easy done looking for a gold who is impossible to find.
Both have their own importance, we cannot compare two. Each is with its own characteristic, bitcoin is quick and easy to be transferred and gives a high output and gold is complicated a bit to be transferred because it is first to be converted into money and then transferred. bitcoin worth is increasing but the fact cannot be denied that its price is unstable and the worth of gold is stable
Yes both have their own importance. But I think if a person want to invest his money in such place from where he can get some profit then I think bitcoin is the best option as compare to gold, because bitcoin is providing a good opportunity to people to make good profit, In fact bitcoin price is increasing too much and is more possible that  very soon its price will reach to 10000$, therefore I think investment in bitcoin will be more profitable as compare to gold.
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

I suggest to buy bitcoin, because with a limited amount will make bitcoin value higher day by day. Different from gold, he can be produced anytime and anywhere.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:41:48 PM

You should never buy bitcoin gold just let it appear in your wallet along with your bitcoin.  If are really hesitate to buy,  just buy only a portion of your bitcoin.  By the way I am all in with BTC.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

It's up to you, bitcoin and gold are good for future investment.  I absolutely love to invest if i have my money. Bitcoin is a good choice because its always rising. Gold is alsa good because it has a stable price.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

Diversification is the key! I would buy both, gold will be a good for longterm holding and very save. Bitcoin is very profitable, but is more risky.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:28:16 PM

I would tell everything that they need to know about the bitcoin and the blockchain technology but of course the initiative must be given to them in order to decide what to do with their money and if they accept to invest they should invest. Sometimes you believe something and tell to everybody to gain from it but at the end when something bad happens they blame you but if something good happens its their brain.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:09 PM

I would tell everything that they need to know about the bitcoin and the blockchain technology but of course the initiative must be given to them in order to decide what to do with their money and if they accept to invest they should invest. Sometimes you believe something and tell to everybody to gain from it but at the end when something bad happens they blame you but if something good happens its their brain.
well i suggest to buy btc than gold because gold is high price only and we need to have a big capital and it is too risky to ingage. I suggest to buy btc because it has an unstable price that leads you to gain big because you can buy in a low price and hold or maybe wait for the next rising of its price then sell.that was really amazing you can gain through the most simple startegy youve ever made on your life.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:39:37 PM

I think it's clearly desirable to own both, but if you're looking primarily for safety and stability, buy gold, but if you're looking for investment potential, buy Bitcoin.  Bitcoin's potential is practically unlimited, whereas gold reached about $1,920 five years ago and has more or less languished ever since.  It's comparatively low right now, so it might be a good time to add some to your holdings, but Bitcoin still owns the "moonish" potential.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:50:37 PM

In my point of view that Bitcoin is most secure and profit oriented as compare to the Gold,Gold is risky and hard to secure if you take services of lockers you will pay against services. Other hand Bitcoin is safe you can easily hold and transfer and also enjoy profits by its increasing prices.
modous

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:31 PM

I will prefer to buy bitcoin because it is the best investment. You wont regret. Bitcoin prices are rising day by day. Bitcoin is more profitable than gold.
Yes i think that is a very good choice because bitcoin will earn you more profit than gold would because bitcoin is unstable and keeps changing in value.
So it is risky of course but i don't think that it will have downfall soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: