Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:43:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10932 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:56:06 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I prefer to buy bitcoin than gold because i can see a great future and a higher profit with bitcoin rather than gold. Gold is very stable and a very stagnant price. Grin

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:54:55 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Gold is also much better because of a stable of price value, but if your going to buy I choose "bitcoin" because this time because of  the quick transforming of our technology bitcoin is only the one who change your life quickly into high quality leaving because it is very unpredictable  price its very challenging and more interesting when it comes to make money from bitcoin, many people are trying to make buying and  also selling  of bitcoin and they will be share to other people  their experienced  through youtube and many other site in google.
If you want to survive fluently and successfully in the society so you would need to accept the new era requirements. Bitcoin and gold both are beneficial and profitable for future savings but there is a difference between gold and bitcoin if we examine the returns value of both in future. Gold price is very slow to increase while bitcoin price is increasing by the hours of time period so in this regard we may say that bitcoin will give best returns in future than gold as well as it is the requirement of future so we have to select bitcoin for future savings.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

if I like both, but I prefer bitcoin, so I will buy more Bitcoin than gold because bitcoin has many uses and the price keeps increasing year by year and you can invest it so it will give you more profit and can improve needs of our lives.
gold is a good asset but the price does not increase like bitcoin price increase, but you also buy gold from bitcoin if you want it.
even though I like both, but I still obviously would prefer it to Bitcoin.
hunterkrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:48:39 AM

I think if you want to invest with a lot of profits then buy a bitcoin for investing by buying gold perkx that much is not like bitcoin prices that jumped up so drastically but if you want to be safe buy gold Grin
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:25:28 AM

Depend of the people what is their prefer. But for me i choose both. 1/3 of my money i invest in gold and the rest in bitcoin.
I choose to put more in bitcoin because bitcoin has more opportunity to get rich.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:30:33 AM

to my opinion the best way to earn fast money is investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin is fluctuating now, it rise and drop everyday, so we can use this good oppotunity to earn profit, but this way has high risk, but you can choose to invest in gold if you wawnt your money safer and stable in longterm however the profit may not higher than bitcoin.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:37:09 AM

For now, I recommend buying bitcoin, because many people who buy it is a positive sign of bitcoin prices will soar. But it all depends on your decision, bitcoin play is high risk.

As long as you believe in bitcoin, you'll get what you've been looking for.

Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:55:10 AM

It doesn't hurt if you invest both.

The advantage with gold is that if somehow bitcoin's value collapses (which will never happen, but it might) the gold's value remain the same, so it really is for safe-keeping. With bitcoins, it's volatile, but with enough research you can earn more from it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:09:35 AM

It will not hurt anyone to invest both gold and Bitcoin. Both must be done. Bitcoin is not exactly legal money yet, so if we have a possible Bitcoin fall or any negative situation, we will be happy to invest our gold.
landrizok

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:15:17 AM

Some people feel gold is best investment,but i feel bitcoin is new era of investment.bitcoin is digital currency.bitcoin is really better than gold,bitcoin helps to earn money and we can exchange to currency any where,now number of people interesting to invest on the bitcoins.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:52:08 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

With the recent price of bitcoin,  i will go for bitcoin even if it is expensive i will choose to buy bitcoin because of the great tendency that it will probably growing unlike with gold the price increase is very slow.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:58:12 AM

With recent price of bitcoin and its trend in stock market, Its gonna be great and more profitable to hold more bitcoins because it has no definite value due to its volatility but we all witness how far its rises in just a short span of time. Perhaps it will replicate in the upcoming years its a good sign to earn more profits.. Smiley
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:04:02 AM

Bitcoin is the real Gold of this age,you can but Gold from your profit from Bitcoin
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:21:49 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
you should guide him to know more details about bitcoin because there are any possible if he finds wrong information about bitcoin that will doubt it. to choose bitcoin or gold to invest in fact has been asked a lot and made thread and as you say the gold more to secure your value of money and the bitcoin more to profitable but there is a risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:31:06 AM

To buy gold or bitcoin, this will depend on what goal you want to achieve. If you want to protect your savings from inflation, you can buy gold. It is a reliable and stable means of storing value. However, if you want to significantly increase your money supply, but at the same time admit a certain amount of risk, the best way to do this is to buy bitcoin. He in the long run brings a profit that gold can not provide or deposit storage in any bank in the world.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:38:15 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
if I were you I would buy bitcoin then I would start with a trade. by making a profit taking at every opportunity. that way I will have more profits and can buy gold from the profit that I get it.
I will not start with investing because investing takes a long time. after all, I do not have any expertise in investment. but if in terms of trading I always have an advantage even though it is not big

what is your plan first? are holding it for long or you are shorting for trade? if you plan on holding it long i suggest you get both and resolve your issue in the middle of your plan if you want to go all in in bitcoin or gold. bitcoin is a smart investment indeed but gold is still a safe haven asset that won't depreciate
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:09:27 AM

As i think buying bitcoin is more comfortable and a good investment then gold as all we know bitcoin is growing day by day and we can sell bitcoin anyone at anytime with less effort
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

I think, if you want to invest for long time it's better to invest gold than bitcoin. Cause the value of gold is stabil for long time, not about the value of bitcoin has some time high and some time down. If you want invest bitcoin, I suggest to sell them when the value is high and buy them when the value is down

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:56:56 AM

My answer is that you should divide. Spend 50% budget for Gold, 50% for Bitcoin. It is safer for you.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:00:08 AM

I think both are good investments. Gold is more a form of insurance or hedge against inflation whereas bitcoin is a bet on blockchain technology, or at least the first cryptocurrency with a strong brand name. Both are finite and are expensive to mine. Again, I think investors can buy both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: