Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10933 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

If you want to buy both I think good, we all know that bitcoin is a very profitable investment and can happen in a short time (no need to wait a year), while gold is the best investment because everyone receives bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

if I personally prefer to buy bitcoin.
because Bitcoin has a very high price value and Bitcoin rarely goes down in price.
as we know and we see bitcoin prices are always increasing year by year, so I prefer to buy bitcoin instead of buying gold.
because Bitcoin has many uses and the price keeps increasing so it will give many advantages while gold is also a good asset but the value of its selling price does not always increase like bitcoin price increase.
You can also buy gold from your money from bitcoin if you really want to buy gold.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:02:11 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Its up on you.but if you do that do some research what is better or the better if you buy both. so lets start we know that the gold is a long lifetime money trader but we know that the bitcoin price is better that the gold. But the Gold we know that its Forever or not disappear its an nature to the tradings unlike the bitcoin its too early to say that the bitcoin is forever and we know that the bitcoin is having many problem just for 9 years and the gold was having not.maybe i suggest you to buy both.just to sure that you cant wasted your money only in bitcoin
Martinus Java

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

I more choice bitcoin because bitcoin has a higher value if it is sold in the market. in addition, bitcoin is easily exchanged and has good transaction speed. gold does have a cheap buying value. but, if we sell it, we are hard to get bigger profit than bitcoin. gold also has complicated deals because of the many rules.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

Buy Bitcoin
I think gold can’t give you anything its only a valuable metal nothing more and a disadvantage of gold is if you will buy it so the price will be different and then when you want to sell gold so there will be a deduction from gold and bitcoin is totally different then gold here you can only make money without any lose so bitcoin is better than gold.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

I do not think that gold is a very good investment here. Metals  become cheaper and cheaper  each month, and BTC is growing (the recent fall of Bitcoin is the exclusion from the rule).
Maybe if you are a millionaire you can put some money to gold.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

Now, it looks like the investment in gold is low, but it's very safe. That's for sure.
If you can control your risk or budget, you can invest some bitcoins. Or other coins. Maybe one day it will be on the moon.
For sure it is like so because now almost all the people are trying to use the bitcoin only and not to buy the gold because the bitcoin is better than the gold in all the respects as if we look at the high profit and the value we will say the bitcoin is the best investment and if we look at the safety we will say the bitcoin is the safe currency than the gold so the bitcoin is better than everything.
shejunk

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:03:13 AM

Gold prices are stable and gold is accepted by the world. The price of bitcoin fluctuates a lot, but the technology of bitcoin is powerful. The potential of bitcoin is huge. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin, so I will choose to invest bitcoin. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

From the historical data of bitcoins and blockchain technology ,it shows that the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year since its inception, there will be dip for some time like in normal share market. Gold is a precious metal the value of gold is stable as the bitcoin technology has emerged investors on gold moved to bitcoins and this technology has gained value much more than gold. As there is only a limited number of bitcoins the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year 10 times than the previous year value due to high in demand for bitcoins. Another thing you should keep in mind is that buy some gold and you can reserve it for later and some bitcoins which can also help you earn profits when the price shoots up.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

no hesitations, BITCOIN is the answer. It is really good than Gold to invest on.
Same as you and a lot of the other people like us are going to choose the bitcoin because the bitcoin is very high in the price and the income of the bitcoin is going to get the high price and the value I know how fast the bitcoin is being famous and how it is getting wide I can see thousands of the people who are transferring from the gold to the bitcoin now and they are increasing the profit with this I hope the bitcoin will make the gold get vanished.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:32:55 AM

Bitcoin,because today bitcoin is very useful for us.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:37:58 AM

I think it's better to buy bitcoin but if you have more money to buy, maybe you can buy both. But if you just want to buy one then I think you should buy bitcoin. For now bitcoin prices are quite high and with time, bitcoin often rises in price, so bitcoin can be a good store for the future.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Peppystatik

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

Bitcoin is the better thing to buy because there is not money to make from gold but by buying bitcoin you make money already by doing nothing.
So don't buy gold and buy bitcoin and keep investing into bitcoin because one day you will get rich.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

for my advice better buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin can reach at the highest price again, because I believe Bitcoin has investor appeal therefore Bitcoin will grow rapidly for its price ...
Yes of course the price of bitcoin is increasing very rapidly while there is stability in the price of gold so bitcoin is more profitable than gold if we think about the cost of these two then we can decide that bitcoin profit is far better than gold as the price of one bitcoin is about 6000$ which is beyond our imagination.   
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

I think,  I will buy both. Gold and bitcoin are perfect for long-term investment. Both are equally profitable. The price of gold every year is higher even though the increase is not as fast as bitcoin. So, if it can be both why not.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

Bitcoin and gold are best investment plans,bitcoin is good for profits and it is easy to exchange.
Gold was used in past to earn now bitcoin has replaced gold and people are rushing toward this coin so I go for the bitcoin because its profit rates are more high as compare to gold and it can also be used as currency and this is the best thing about bitcoin and its prices are also rising day by day that shows that it is capable of a lot of profit and gold has no such kind of behavior to give 1000$ a week but bitcoin have.
LENXIII

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:01:47 AM

Go buy gold if you are not interested in making money and just want to show off to your friends. I think it is better to buy bitcoin because that will make you money. I think bitcoin will grow only stronger and only be worth more in value.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:56:29 PM

I will still prefer investing in Bitcoin. I actually don't know much about Gold, gold is not even easily accessible as bitcoin.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

exactly like you told, there will always be some risk by investing in btc there are investments which seem to be more expectable(what comes to my mind would be wine, gold or whatsoever - physical values), I would prefer btc. Remember the real estate crysis, some months before everybody would've told its the safest thing in the world to invest in buildings...

trust in bitcoin!

Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Both of these options are good investments, one is stable but will give you slow profit, and the other one is unstable and has a high risk of loosing your investment, but it could make your profit go from the floor to the sky. For me, bitcoin is a risky investment, but I will take my chances.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: