Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:01:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10933 times)
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

Find some companies who work with the precious metals and then you can see what they can propose to you I think if I were on your place then I wouldn't keep all eggs in one pocket.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:53 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

You obviously said the right thing. If a person wants to play safe then he should invest in gold as its not that volatile, but if he wants to take the risk then he must invest in btc because the risk to reward ratio of Bitcoin is much higher than gold.

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:23:57 PM

Now in todays unsafe world my option to people is better invest is bitcoin. There are many advantages for the same. First thing is it cannot be stolen. Bitcoins liquidity is more gold. Gold once purchased and sold the value of the gold decreases in the form of wages and wastage but this is not in the case of bitcoin. You can know this from todays market Bitcoins value is going on increasing from a few months and may be it will hit its maximum for this year by December.   

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

You should buy bitcoin instead of gold. Bitcoin provides you a high return of investment in just short period of time; with this the value of bitcoin today can exceeds its value in tomorrow. Bitcoin provides you passive income and security to achieve your dreams in life.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:14:00 PM

this is the choice of everyone...we don't know what will happen to bitcoin after a while...and gold will always be valuable...although at the moment bitcoin is more valuable in some sense
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:23:18 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I personally recommend buying bitcoin. Gold can still be produced indefinitely, but bitcoin does not, it has a limited supply. If you do not get it fast, you'll be disappointed someday.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

I personally recommend buying bitcoin. Gold can still be produced indefinitely, but bitcoin does not, it has a limited supply. If you do not get it fast, you'll be disappointed someday.

How can gold be produced indefinitely, not taking into account asteroid mining as this not likely to happen economically in our or our children's lifetimes.

There is a finite amount of gold on the planet and the costs to retrieve that gold increase exponentially as the low hanging fruit has already been mined also factor in increasing energy costs + manpower over the longer term.
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:47 PM

im going to sell my 1 ounce and 1/2 ounce Kruger coin gold as they have served me no purpose  except for sentimental thoughts to save it for my child.
the price has been flat for ages so i would rather invest the equity else where
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

Buy bitcoin instead of gold. or buy gold for decorations lol. but for me buy bitcoin is a must coz the price is very promising and make you rich!

bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:35:11 PM

a half gold a half bitcoin
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

a half gold a half bitcoin
I would prefer full bitcoins. If a individual purchase bitcoins, he can get enough profit as compared to GOLD  Gold is a centralised ornament and does not have much price variation whereas, bitcoins are completely decentralised and have total freedom on its price pump and dump.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

It is a good idea to buy both gold and btc.As gold is one of the oldest form of investment which is being followed by the people from the ancient time.Where as btc is a digital form of currency in which you can invest and earn profit within short period of time.The only difference is that the gold price doesn't fall all of a sudden nor rise so high as btc.Where as the profit rise of the btc will be mostly 10 percent higher than the its rate.So its best to invest on both gold and btc.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

It all depends from person and his needs, if you want get quick income and with very high profit, then of course it's best to invest in bitcoins, but bitcoin course changes too often and chance to lose all money is very high. If person wants earn stable income but with less profit, but in same time all money will be in safe place, it is best to invest in gold and you will dont need worry about your money.
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:25:26 AM

if I choose bithcoin, because bithcoin can be developed. while gold when it is 1 gr can not increase.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:31:02 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

If you want a good long term investment, high risk, but the pay is phenomenal, invest your money on bitcoins and buy a lot. I MEAN A LOT. In order for your invest to make a lot of money since bitcoins' orice increase everyweek. If you're looking for a safe long term investment with low risk but a bit high pay, buy gold and then sell it if it's beyond your buying price.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:52:30 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

If you want a good long term investment, high risk, but the pay is phenomenal, invest your money on bitcoins and buy a lot. I MEAN A LOT. In order for your invest to make a lot of money since bitcoins' orice increase everyweek. If you're looking for a safe long term investment with low risk but a bit high pay, buy gold and then sell it if it's beyond your buying price.

for this you may choose bitcoin this is for my opinion cause if you may choose this you have a chance to get a lot of profit then if you wanted to have a gold you may have it when you already got your profit while investing in bitcoin, they are both good bitcoin and gold but if you really wanted to have a lot of profit and you are not able to take that two better to choose where you can positively get a profit.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:57:46 AM

It's good to buy Bitcoin now better than Gold. Because the value of bitcoin is increasing more than gold.
BigBitNoob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:46:25 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Do both.. as you get older and the crypto world matures move more into PM's and less risky cryptos as a hedge.. you should have a plan, I don't want to wake up at 60 with no gold and a bunch of shitcoin
igybadger

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:02:58 AM

Gold’s established system for trading, weighing and tracking is pristine. It’s very hard to steal it, pass off fake gold, or otherwise corrupt the metal. Bitcoin is also difficult to corrupt, thanks to its encrypted system and complicated algorithms, but the infrastructure to ensure its safety is not yet in place.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:25:24 AM

Gold is basically is a safer investment. Everyone knows gold and you are assured that your investment will be safe well for bitcoin it is a new technology that few people understand it. With Bitcoin you can have a lot of profit but it is riskier. Mixed opinions was expressed on Bitcoin by big time investors but people who understand how it works has high hopes with it. We may never know if bitcoin is a bubble or a real thing only the future can tell. But personally my answer is bitcoin as i believe on the saying high risk high reward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: