Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10933 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

It's good to buy bitcoin, gold is providing good security for the investment. Bitcoin is used as an asset for investment purpose, whereas with gold can't expect a large scale profit. Earlier when the price of bitcoin was close to gold, People didn't expect that the price will surpass in a short.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:21:23 AM

I think this is the most raised topic in this forum,

"what would you choose in between gold and bitcoin" bla bla....

see if you want to play safe than buy gold but if you want to take a high risk buy bitcoin but please keep in mind that the more the risk the more the reward.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:27:13 AM

Both for me.  Nice to compare these two things.  Old school and new school.  Heavy and weightless.   One difficult to move (especially through airports), the other can be zapped across the world and back in a few seconds.   One has always been readily convertible to fiat, cannot be hacked, the other might be compromised by software or legislation.   One has little or not growth potential but is completely stable... the other might grow another 10000x.  

sent from my X6
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:32:35 AM

you can think of it logically and in terms of income, which is more profitable in investing, gold or bitcoin, I think you should think about making your money growing or staying on the spot? I am sure you will glance bitcoin with my explanation above  Grin Grin
chenging14

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:51:14 AM

I'd prefer bitcoin, since it is a digital currency and this is a novel system for virtual money. Gold is a tangible physical Precious Metal, whereas Bitcoin is digital. Yet the distinctions between the two run much deeper.  Tangible Gold is widely regarded as a sound long-term investment and a hedge against market volatility.
powermagic

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:00:37 AM

I like both. the money I get from trading and mining I invest in gold even though the price is not too yawn like bitcoin, but I believe as long as you have gold then you will still be prosperous.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:11:22 AM

Gold or bitcoin it depends on to the person if I was drawn to both her, for that I divide for bitcoin and most to in to buy gold, may both nice to in the make investment, and bitcoin that the value of her also keep up so promising to in the make investment, only if gold would not have the value that if in make investment different with bitcoin that now keep tumbling
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Well, the way Bitcoin price has been rising for the last six months, buying bitcoin would be a better option. Although , it is a bit risky, it would be prove to be a profitable investment in the long run.

rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:46:13 AM

This is a difficult decision atm, and one which I face as well. I think you should stay away from any fiat currencies until it is clear what will happen after the banking implosion. Governments are trying to kick the problem forward ( CoCos are the latest ponzi scam), but they can't do this forever. So should you stay in Bitcoin, or buy gold. It's all a gamble of course, but I believe that the Bitcoin price will increase as soon as bail-ins start to appear. Sonwhat about Gold? Gold "exists" in two forms - physical gold, and paper gold. China, Russia, India, and several other countries are buying physical gold in large quantities. Canada seems to be the only country that is bucking the trend. There isover 300 times as much paper gold as physical gold, and the price could rocket as soon as panic short covering sets in. I'm not buying gold, despite its obvious attraction, because of the high(ish) costs of retail purchases, and the risk of fraud ( a lot of gold is fake atm )
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:56:57 AM

This is a difficult decision atm, and one which I face as well. I think you should stay away from any fiat currencies until it is clear what will happen after the banking implosion. Governments are trying to kick the problem forward ( CoCos are the latest ponzi scam), but they can't do this forever. So should you stay in Bitcoin, or buy gold. It's all a gamble of course, but I believe that the Bitcoin price will increase as soon as bail-ins start to appear. Sonwhat about Gold? Gold "exists" in two forms - physical gold, and paper gold. China, Russia, India, and several other countries are buying physical gold in large quantities. Canada seems to be the only country that is bucking the trend. There isover 300 times as much paper gold as physical gold, and the price could rocket as soon as panic short covering sets in. I'm not buying gold, despite its obvious attraction, because of the high(ish) costs of retail purchases, and the risk of fraud ( a lot of gold is fake atm )
Well i believe that buying bitcoin today is really profitable than collecting gold because bitcoin community today is really rising and i think it has really a  good feedback in all investors .maybe it has really some advantages than gold that is why many people will really trust on it.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:00:41 AM

I suggest you buy gold and make them bitcoin cassius coins and resell them with bitcoin.  Then repeat your investment
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I will buy both of them. I need gold and also bitcoin. Gold and bitcoin now are very important.
Wisely i will divide my money into 2 pieces, 50:50 to buy gold and bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:07:24 AM

For now i prefer to buy small amount of bitcoin to start my investing journey hoping that this would be a good start and make huge profit for me also i see that this digital currency could be my great other souce of income and to help to sustain my expenses of my family.
Yeah, it is also depended on our hard working and what do we need to do to earn some bitcoin, because bitcoin price has really a good amount right now, that even if we earn some of still really a big help for us. Buying some bitcoin to trade is also good because it is still has a good future even if it is small amount to start.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

Bitcoin is better for me than gold. Yes bitcoin is risky for investing but it is the safest and fastest.
Bitcoin price is volatile and gold is not.
 I would only suggest bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can surpass the value of gold.
Bitcoin from now is increasing and it surpasses the value of gold.

[
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:14:07 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

when it's been explained that bitcoin is very unstable and nobody is responsible for the loss but why do people still choose bitcoin?
the answer is only one because bitcoin is profitable to invest.
if the gold that I know is just for women's jewelry only.
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:52 AM

I had buy about 20 bitcoin gold,I am a poor younger ,
 I think bitcoin gold Up space was so big.
bitcoin had a high price that I am worried it down,
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

I think when it comes investing, people are looking for the way to make more profit, right?
Bitcoin turns out to be the most profitable compare to gold because in this year alone bitcoin gained nearly 1,000% in value.
And the risk level is also reducing because lots of hedge funds, and financial institutions are now joining the bitcoin economy... Gold just outclassed!
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:54:43 AM

if I personally rather recommend you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year, so I further recommend you to buy bitcoin
I agree with your recommend but some time I was confused because  some time bitcoin go down more and more..
so my opinion for long time investment bitcoin better then gold but not for short time😊
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

I don't like to buy pure gold as in gold, because of their high value, but if jewelry gold I want to take a buy because after its been a long time the price of this is became high value,and if bitcoin I buy I want to buy to perfect time  because I want to buy if bitcoin is low value when it comes the time bitcoin get a high value , I use it.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:57:24 AM

I had buy about 20 bitcoin gold,I am a poor younger ,
 I think bitcoin gold Up space was so big.
bitcoin had a high price that I am worried it down,
I think you see something wrong...
please check question.... compared here with bitcoin and gold
not bitcoin gold👿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: