Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10924 times)
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:00:39 AM

I suggest you buy gold and make them bitcoin cassius coins and resell them with bitcoin.  Then repeat your investment
Dear sir I have simple confusion 😁
Buy gold and make them bitcoin but how is possible?
what do you mean by GOLD??
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:03:12 AM

Both investments are just as good, and i think gold and bitcoin investments definitely have different advantages and disadvantages. But for now definitely bitcoin tends to give more profit when compared to gold, because the progress of bitcoin is so fast and the price increase of bitcoin is more active than gold, so in this case bitcoin investment certainly gives more opportunity to get big advantage in a relatively short time.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

I recommend buying Bitcoin,because Bitcoin is more profitable to invest than gold.
But I do not say gold is not profitable to invest but the profits earned from gold are not like Bitcoin and I think if by buying Bitcoin we will get a quick profit and if we need to buy gold we will get it easily.
cryptocollecter55

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

To be honest I'm with BTC. Gold or BTC,for trade,hold and investment BTC is better than gold.Yes, somebody think the price of gold is stable but it's market price does not increase much last few years all the way.on the other hand the price of BTC is growing day by day with a huge margin so that if u want profit with minimum risk and maximum profit with short time I'm personally prefer BTC is the best..
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:48:29 AM

for me its good to buy bitcoin now because it is very profitable. gold is also profitable but not so high as bitcoin has, gold exist long time ago but bitcoin is new but lot of people receives high profit when they sell all their bitcoin now.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

Right now going for the bitcoin is the best option because yesterday the value was 10k but now it jumps to 1160 usd
On the other side gold can be your long term asset.
You can compare the profit between these two commodities.

pangolier

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:06:28 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I would prefer to invest my money in Bitcoin than gold bars because when you invest your money to Bitcoin you can expand your investment the way you want and use it for transactions that you'll be facing in the near future while gold bars stays that forever. Overall, I would prefer Bitcoin than gold bar investment method.
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:58 AM

Bitcoin of course everyone knows that bitcoin already is bigger then gold and that you can make more profit out of it bitcoin than you can actually make out of gold but i believe gold will go high too but just not higher then bitcoin.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

i like both gold and bitcoin but from now on i want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is always grow up so my money will grow up too im hoping too to become a successful businessman using bitcoin.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:32:53 AM

I prefer Bitcoin because it has a great chance to raise prices and reach value. We know that Gold is famous because it is the first thing we pay for our natives. It is also history and comes from natural resources. But the world changed and began to accept technology that changed everything.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:37:01 AM

You should buy bitcoin. It just like putting an investment in their company and management;
where in you can secure your future is in good hands and can provide you a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time.
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

if you want fast money/price in short range bitcoin better and may be good/risky investment.

if you ask me will buy gold more than bitcoin (if i have more than 10,000$)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

if I personally rather recommend you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year, so I further recommend you to buy bitcoin
I think both if in live it better development and bitcoin price is currently at the top in the appeal of the value of gold value below the bitcoin, gold tpi can aja someday will rise and only the gold value that competes with bitcoin and the difference is gold the wealth of the country that will never run out, what botcoin can be like the eternal gold .. my advice take advantage of bitcoin when the value is high and the results are convertible or to buy gold that certainly will not lose its value, while bitcoin not necessarily lasting like gold one time will definitely come down or something else, because nobody knows or predicts the future bitcoin.
newfix

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Of course bitcoin, the price is growing up really fast, yes nobody can know the future of bitcoin... but i think and hope that the price can continue to growing
With gold you have more "certainties" , but you can't earn the money that you can earn with bitcoin
btcpepa04

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:57:46 PM

bitcoin better best than gold the price of gold maybr stable the bitcoin price all time hight
Jf Annie

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I think buying bitcoin is much better than buying gold. Bcoz its rate in market continuesly goes upward and it's not fixed but gold goes up but slowly. For me buying bitcoin is best choice.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

Currently buy bitcoin is more profitable than buying gold, I do not like the slow and invest gold really need patience so it is not suitable for now, bitcoin is a great investment because it is very profitable.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:43:25 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Gold is the smartest investment to make, Bitcoin is not something that most people will want if there was a worst case scenario.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:03:59 PM

Buy digital gold aka Bitcoin. Smiley

Why would you buy anything other than Bitcoina t this point? It has been proven to increase in value consitently and rarely drops in value and always comes back up after it drops. This is a proven fact and why you should be spending all your investment on BTC!
family934

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

I think you should buy the bitcoin, because the value rising rate of the bitcoin is very high and the value rising of the gold is not comparable with the bitcoin, so if you buy bitcoin it will pumps your wallet of the dollar that you have invest to buy the bitcoin. Also there is no tax on bitcoin while there is tax to pay on the gold if you want to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: