Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10932 times)
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

Actually, both are good investments but it all depends on your goal. If you want to have a huge profit over the next few years, then i guess you should go for bitcoin. Though this investment requires more risk than gold since a lot of fluctuations happen and its future is uncertain but with bitcoin's popularity, Its value is constantly increasing and you can definitely gain some profit from it even in a short span of time.

Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:53:26 PM

Users around the forum without doubt suggests bitcoin, because those have benefited through bitcoin in one or other way. When it comes to gold user might get the safest holding without risks associated with it. No need of any panic, but what it gains as profit might be 1% of what is got through bitcoin.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

I prefer to have bitcoin because we all know its a great chance to increase its market value. For me gold is kind like a dangerous . You know why ? That is because your life is not that safe when you keep gold. But bitcoin is very secure it benefits you a lot. It is secure because you are the only one using it. Since its secure it cant get away from you

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:55:20 PM

Both of them I think are very good, especially if buying both will be very profitable. Of the two are only different prices, if the price of gold is stable and bitcoin prices are unstable.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

I think bitcoin does have more liquidity ... lets imagine ..

right now you have a gold bullion bar in your hand and one bitcoin in your digital wallet ... which one would be easier to convert to fiat money ?

Patent1number: ****-****
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

Before making any investment in Gold or Bitcoin, I would like to suggest spend on learning what is Bitcoin ? Its very important to user before making any decision and transaction. Such knowledge will give more confidence, trust and power to take decision where to Invest ?

World is still not fully aware about Bitcoin and altcoins. But its real future with proof of existence and proof of work.

And now its up to user what to do ? Right now investment in Bitcoin is a great investment platform for future, but its not advisable. Make yourself educated and make decision.
staleref

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

It's all up to you in the end. However, I suggest that you should try purchasing and trading both. Gold is a great opportunity to explore as well.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:44:30 AM

Investing in bitcoin is the practical way to earn money. Why? because buying gold is an expensive one. First you need money to buy gold and sell it again. When your money spent in a wrong way or spent it however you want it will gone. Permanently gone. Investing in bitcoin is a sure win to those who wants to earn and save as much as possible for their future. Your investment grow afterwards then you can withdraw sme of your money and the ramining will grow. Not all your money lost, it wil circulate and grow.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

The cryptocurrency is right now a volatile market especially bitcoin. Depending on your level of information, u can choose which of the asset to buy since bitcoin too is now an asset. You can buy the 2 or if you are a not a secure risk person, then just buy gold and go to sleep. You can actually buy bitcoin depending on the price you buy. But if you want to increase your earnings and u can take risk, then buy bitcoin. If the price reduces to what it is now, then give it another 1year, it will turn to not less than $100k in Dec 2018.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

This really depends on your capacity and decision. But be reminded with the implication of buying gold and bitcoin together. Personally, I would risk and invest into both as they are considered one of the fastest way of earning income in a short amount of time. The main difference is that, bitcoin is a TANGIBLE asset while bitcoin is a DIGITALIZED asset. Bitcoin's price may be highly volatile due to the number of investors investing everyday. Gold can be hard to acquire as its nature is very limited being a non-renewable resource. This highly depends on your choice and preference as an investor.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:05:08 AM

I think bitcoin is the best option to buy rather than gold because gold price is to low than bitcoin and its to easy to sell bitcoin than gold also if you have so many gold its to heavy to hold while on btc its only a data.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:26:22 AM

From the rankings you have now, I'm sure you have enough knowledge about bitcoin. And my suggestion is to buy bitcoin, gold is stable but gold is outdated.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

Because I'm female, obviously I prefer gold. But the cost of making gold jewelry and discounted cost loss when selling it makes me re-think to buy gold back. Just imagine, for the 23 carat gold weighing 50 grams I was charged a loss of about 800 thousand rupiah and to sell per gramnya charged loss of about 16 thousand rupiah. Quite expensive is not it?
then a few days ago I sold my other gold jewelry, in another shop. To my surprise, I sold gold with less weight than the gold I had sold in the last few months. I sell 10 grams of gold and I am charged the same loss of 800 thousand rupiah. Either his gold shop is cheating or indeed the price of gold is down.
This incident made me think twice to invest my money in the precious metal.
I hope someday I can invest my money for bitcoin, but the bitcoin price is too high and I do not have enough money to buy it. Even the taste to buy 1 BTC is too difficult.

dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

From the rankings you have now, I'm sure you have enough knowledge about bitcoin. And my suggestion is to buy bitcoin, gold is stable but gold is outdated.

Look at the date of the post bro

Btw I am still keeping my gold, because it is still a safe haven, the most stable one just in case there is an emergency
And I advise you to do the same, atleast for enough for you to live for a few months
Other than that bitcoin is way to go, we will go further and higher and be a new wealthy gentleman Grin

kom1231

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

I would not even think about it and would buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is only beginning to develop and will increase in price, this is the future, and gold has long been not what you need
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:19:05 AM

Gold has low volatility. Bitcoin is more volatile compared to gold.
It’s much easier to get cash for gold than cash for Bitcoin.
In the limited number of exchanges that allow fiat withdrawal, all impose daily limits, meaning that Bitcoin is not as liquid as it could be.
Bitcoin has a huge potential for growth in value in contrast to gold.
emrullah2305

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:21:47 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

you can ofcourse buy bitcoin. who is gold ?  Smiley bitcoin is new gold yesterday, today and future..
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

I don't like to buy pure gold as in gold, because of their high value, but if jewelry gold I want to take a buy because after its been a long time the price of this is became high value,and if bitcoin I buy I want to buy to perfect time  because I want to buy if bitcoin is low value when it comes the time bitcoin get a high value , I use it.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

Gold has low volatility. Bitcoin is more volatile compared to gold.
It’s much easier to get cash for gold than cash for Bitcoin.
In the limited number of exchanges that allow fiat withdrawal, all impose daily limits, meaning that Bitcoin is not as liquid as it could be.
Bitcoin has a huge potential for growth in value in contrast to gold.

considering these qualities there are people who fit those or others...so some people continue to support gold, and some prefer to invest in bitcoin
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

For me I buy bitcoin rather than gold. Gold right its value is getting decrease. While on bitcoin is the fastest and growing bitcoin industry. And at the same time bitcoin is secure rather than gold and try invest in bitcoin you know why because bitcoin is a good investment right now. And defintly help you a lot.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: