Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 10924 times)
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
if I have enough money for my lifetime and enough for my children I will buy gold.because it is not risky like bitcoin.fall in gold price will affect the whole world's economy. so its fluctuations is very low. and comparatively better investment for risk averse.if you buy gold the probability to loose money is very low as well as gain will be low.
but if you want be rich investing in bitcoin then you have to take risk.you know there is a saying that no risk no gain.bitcoin is limited and its demand is rising.as a result price is high.and in near future it will continue to rise. there is fluctuation,which prevents some people from investing in bitcoin.but if you use the fluctuations then it can give your desirable profit.
so for me if I think my current asset is enough for rest of my life then I will buy gold.otherwise  I will take risk to invest in bitcoin.
Well i really reffer on buying bitcoin because we can really buy bitcoin even in a verry small capital because every now and then bitcoin price  may change and we can really gain through buying it in a low price and sell it in a high price in a verry  short time while if we talk about gold we cannot really buy it in a verry low price because it is really always in a high price.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

you should buy bitcoin if it is legal in your country otherwise gold is better investment

Bitcoin is also more profitable than gold because the value of btc is increasing rapidly and gold does not have too much investor. The growth of bitcoin is always depending on the interest of the people and because of that , more and more people are joining the community expecting to earn more profit in the future.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I prefer to buy bitcoin instead of gold, because the price of gold rises only at certain times only, such as the big feast day the gold price will soar, unlike bitcoin, although the price is unpredictable, but at any time the price can rise , which is important to read the state of the market
Nahid41
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

Guys,gold business is a popular business in the world.but we know that in present time bittoin is a very profit business internet world.i thinkThe future will be a profitable business...so buy bitcoin.
welljo0108

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
[/quote
Gold is one of the good investment too. But btc is good to invest also because  if we save it and growth it its more expensive than gold.
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

Buy gold and invest it. Gold has demonstrated reliability. Civilizations have traded Gold since roughly 600 B.C. and it continues to be used by dealers and investors with great enthusiasm today. Gold is also sure to never lose its intrinsic value as a Precious Metal with numerous practical applications.
Mason.989

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

You can invest gold and at the same time it is indeed a clever move if you're going to invest Bitcoin as your other source of income. But if given a chance to have some gold and it's for cheaper rate I will be glad to have it and will just do the same on it, hold.
Improperstammer

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

In times of uncertainty in the financial markets, I would suggest buying Gold as it rises most of the time for a couple of days.. otherwise, Bitcoin has more growth potential of the 2.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Perfect, what you told them is actually awesome. You should have just included saying to them that invested in gold would give you x5 times after 10 or more years but bitcoin would yield x10 times in a year or two maximum. Also, suggest you to inform them to invest their 10% of money initially in bitcoin and see the growth, then they could decide among them self what next. 
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

in gold or bitcoin to buy bitcoin is better than gold because the gold price is stable than bitcoin but investment in bitcoin gives you more much profit than gold the bitcoin price increasing faster than gold.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

Gold is old asset and its market is stable whereas BTC is new digital Currency and its market is getting mature with the passage of time.BTC was nothing if you investigate its history and go back a year or so,but if you examine it with time you would appreciate that its value kept hiking for last one year and now its in full swing these days.Many people speculate that its a bubble and can blew any time,many people who refrained to invest at that time are now repenting because its prices was very low and affordable.Now a days there is a dip by around 30% but yet its price will touch new heights very soon.So i can say that one should invest in BTC rather than Gold.BTC has greater reward lying ahead...
Ryan1212

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

I agreed with your opinion that we need to divide the amount of your portfolio on investment in goods and digital term. both of them is good in their own ways. just depends on you whether you want to go in fast amount of profit in a nick of time or you want to wait long time for the profit.
tagaylo360

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

Yes you are correct. Your advice is good. I'd say gold is really stable and many people would acknowledge it as a form of money and investment. Meanwhile bitcoin is still contested by many countries and people. Only invest in bitcoin if you are ready an knowledgeable about risk management and if you have a stable internet connection so you can learn more how to earn, generate, and trade with cryptocurrency. However in my side of the world, internet is really bad and unstable in many parts of the country so I would advice people to invest in gold instead.

However it's faster to earn money with cryptocurrency than with gold so best if you stock up your knowledge about it. Some people go too much with what is trendy and what earn faster money but unfortunately, those people don't know how to deal with crypto and they lose more money in the end.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

If you are aiming to get a stable profit, I suggest you turn in Gold because it price stays tge same at 1200 dollars. However, if you wanted to achieve maximum profit and is willing to risk, I suggest you buy bitcoin instead. As for now the price of bitcoin doesn't go down to 10000 dollars which makes it a little bit stable for now. however the choice is still yours.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

The safest in my opinion is to buy gold because gold is a very stable investment and there is no way you will lose money when you invest into it. But with bitcoin due it it's volatility and unstableness, you are able to make lots of profits in the short span or lose a lot of money as a result of that as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

gold is good for long term investment and good security. but bitcoin is great for getting short-term profit and the cycle of bitcoin movement is very fast. making it easier for us to manage profit.
eshak15

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

without no doubt I will buy Bitcoin...because Bitcoin has the possibility to increase...
On the other hand...Gold  price remains always in same price or near to it...
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

my suggestion is better you choose the exact one, like bitcoin because bitcoin price will always be top of other coin in crypto (for now), so if you want to invest now, I suggest you to invest in bitcoin only.

Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

my suggestion is better you choose the exact one, like bitcoin because bitcoin price will always be top of other coin in crypto (for now), so if you want to invest now, I suggest you to invest in bitcoin only.
Yes you are right.l agreed with you opinion that we need to divide to amountof your portfolio on investment in goods and digital time.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

The price of gold it is stable but the investment is getting higher if you choose bitcoin. The gold price is stable. Bitcoin goes up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: