Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147086 times)
hashinitup

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

I have a newbie question:
Can someone make a detailed post about how you can buy Yenten?
Like, I'm interested in where to set up an account to send money and purchase cryptocurrencies, and also trade Yenten when it becomes more valuable.
This coin is my first time mining, I've traded stocks before, but I want to know if there's an easy way to trade coins the same way.
I read an earlier post mentioning some exchange was charging $30 USD to trade coins, which is a little high for me.

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drag0g0

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:59:47 AM

Anyone else get this:

"stratum_recv_line failed" line when mining? Im getting it like every 5mins, i did try many pools and still same.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

Like, I'm interested in where to set up an account to send money and purchase cryptocurrencies, and also trade Yenten when it becomes more valuable.
This coin is my first time mining, I've traded stocks before, but I want to know if there's an easy way to trade coins the same way.
I read an earlier post mentioning some exchange was charging $30 USD to trade coins, which is a little high for me.

Sure, all you've got to do is sign up for an exchange like Coinbase and link your bank account to get ahold of some Bitcoin and/or Litecoin, if you're an american. Then when you've got your bitcoin/litecoins, make an account on coinsmarkets.com and go to "Wallets" and create a wallet for Bitcoin/Litecoin and withdraw your coins from Coinbase to this address.

When you hear of 30$ fees, you're probably reading about Bitcoin's transaction fees. It's about .005 bitcoin to send any bitcoin transactions nowadays, which is a big expense for alot of people. This is why I suggest using litecoin instead, as the fees are much lower (.001 LTC)

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
devident

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

I think it would be best to go to coinsmarkets and deposit litecoin. Go to the exchange channel in yenten discord and i’ll walk you through it.

Ignore the trollbox on that site.

devident

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

What is the current difficulty and is it still worth it to mine?

Folks: the price of this coin is up 600% but the net hash is only up 300%.

Keep mining.

The big players can’t figure out how to mine it cheaply and so they are entering cautiously, to our benefit.

ir.hn

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

I installed cpuminer-opt-3.7.4, same version on my main pc that I have been mining, on one of my dual E5-2660 v1 open compute nodes and it hashed at about ~630 H/s on 16 cores.

I'm kind of disappointed in that hash rate, given my dual E5-2667 V3 es pc hashes at about 5 times, 2700-2800 H/s, that rate with the same number of cores and only a couple hundred mhz faster in speed.

Also the E5-2667 V3 cpu's are engineering samples with a max all core turbo of 3.0 gh/z and 35 MB of L2 cache each vs a max all core turbo of 2.8 gh/z and 20 MB of L3 on the 2660 v1 cpu's but since I tried the same number of cores to mine with , 16 cores, L3 size should not matter.

I know the v3's are faster by about ~20-25 percent over the v1's just because of improvements in the newer architecture but I really was expecting at least twice the performance i'm getting on the 2660 cpu's.

So i'll tinker with it some more.

Also see a newer version of cpuminer-opt is out.

Thanks for the benches.  That does make sense to me.  While threads are the most important factor, there are also undefinable factors.  One of those may be able to be estimated with TDP to lithography nm.  Usually higher nm lithography leads to a higher TDP per Hash.  Since your old cpu is only 95 watts per 32nm lithography that shows me that it isn't doing much work.  Your new cpu (usually new cpu's are actually more efficient) is 135 watts per 22nm.  This means it is doing much more work than your old cpu because an inherently more efficient CPU is using much more power.

It kinda sucks that the typical specs of processors are almost entirely useless to define how fast it really is.  But yenten is good for exposing that fact.   In reality the architecture design (which is hard to give a number to) matters much more than clock speed and cache size for processing intensive application performance.

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:53:14 AM

Hello, i made this one, if someone have more design skill and would like to share it for free to use/modify:

Thank you!  Soon I will start accepting Yenten on my site www.naturehackerproducts.com.  Gotta find a way to update my yenten price per the market value.

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:59:11 AM

Hey guys i am new here
I am using an odroid xu4 for mining and got an ubuntu as OS.
I installed and compiled the MinerD for Yescrypt but i only get rejecteds (boooos)

so where am i able to download the miner with yescryptr16

thanks for any help
Check out this post:
Found the minerd source at https://github.com/conan-equal-newone/yenten/releases, all I had to do to get running:
Code:
apt-get install build-essential autotools-dev autoconf libcurl3 libcurl4-gnutls-dev jansson
wget https://github.com/conan-equal-newone/yenten/releases/download/1.1.0/yenten_minerd_source.zip
unzip yenten_minerd_source.zip
Edit line 6 of configure.ac: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([gnu foreign])
chmod +x autogen.sh
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard"
make
strip minerd
-march=armv7-a -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard will be different for most ARM devices, look up the recommended CFLAGS for your device.
To build yentend I followed the readme except the two steps mentioned above.
The 4 big cores report 0.02kH/s each, the 4 little cores 0.01kH/s. So with proper cooling I would get at least 120H/s, only running the 4 big cores atm.
The CFLAGS are for Odroid XU3 but should work fine with Odroid XU4 as well.

so moment of truth.  Got my alfawise x5 running and got 90 hashes per sec running 4 threads in the wallet.  I am using a kill-a-watt power guage and it says 7 watts while mining; 12.86 hashes/watt.  Do you have a kill-a-watt to test your odroid?
Sorry no wattmeter, but the Odroid XU3 is said to consume max. 20W with all cores and GPU on full load. I guess it's around 15W when mining on all eight cores.

Anyone got a Raspi, NanoPi or Odroid C1? A farm of cheap ARM boards could be quite competitive. Grin

Thanks for that info!  So the atom x5-z8350 is quite competitive it seems.  I am delving into cryogenics now so making a cryogenic case for a mini-itx ryzen 1700.  The reason I am moving to the ryzen is it's overclockability, when I am using liquid nitrogen to cool I want the ability to overclock.  Using liquid nitrogen will lower the power used by about a factor of 10 for the same hashrate.

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:23:27 AM

If you really want to promote this coin then put something related to Yenten in your signature and start making some viral posts in the main bitcoin forums Wink.  Once I did that and got thousands of views in the main bitcoin forums, this is when whales started buying yenten and then the hashrate rose since the price went up.

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

Can someone make a yenten to USD calculator?  I want this for my website and I think people would tip for such a thing.

Thanks

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:47:55 AM

According to the yenten block explorer (whoever made it post your yenten address again so we can donate)
http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/info

The total market cap for Yenten is roughly $160,000 which is calculated at 600 satoshi per yenten which is 10 cents per coin and 1.6 million coins in circulation.  1 million is not far off!

alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:54:22 AM

What actions do you plan to do for increasing the rate of the token?
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:58:32 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:48:22 AM by TheKingInYellow

I've come up with a little signature for Yenten, tell me if you guys like it~
Newbie style:
YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!

Code:
[center][url=https://conan-equal-newone.github.io/yenten/]YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES[/url]
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0]Join us![/url][/center]

Color style:
YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!

Code:
[center][url=https://conan-equal-newone.github.io/yenten/]YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES[/url]
[color=blue]Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.[/color]
[u][b]No ASIC[/b][/u]. ASIC is for girls and kids. [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0]Join us![/url]

edit: Final touches

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:03:28 AM

How can this coin be added to coinmarkepcap ? I was searching there cannot see this.
ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:59:05 AM

WARNING WARNING WARNING

We are very possibly in a Pump and dump!  The person who has the most yenten, 13% of the total supply of 1.6 million coins, is the one who is buying everything up at the exchanges!  This guy is a miner it appears but he is also making tons of buys at exchanges it seems.  Looking at his wallet everything is a buy and since there are two transaction outputs in almost every transaction it means that these coins are coming from an exchange.  Some of his income is also coming in transactions where there are dozens of outputs which makes me think he is also the #2 miner in one of the pools.

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/address/YejFaoNhNUhTyHvop9zxeCdeoWx6uTrMU9

My advice?  Set your buy orders under 200-300 satoshi per coin so that when this guy does dump, you can buy it at the bottom.

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:01:39 AM

WARNING WARNING WARNING

We are very possibly in a Pump and dump!  The person who has the most yenten, 13% of the total supply of 1.6 million coins, is the one who is buying everything up at the exchanges!  This guy is a miner it appears but he is also making tons of buys at exchanges it seems.  Looking at his wallet everything is a buy and since there are two transaction outputs in almost every transaction it means that these coins are coming from an exchange.  Some of his income is also coming in transactions where there are dozens of outputs which makes me think he is also the #2 miner in one of the pools.

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/address/YejFaoNhNUhTyHvop9zxeCdeoWx6uTrMU9

My advice?  Set your buy orders under 200-300 satoshi per coin so that when this guy does dump, you can buy it at the bottom.

Wow, a whole 200k? That's almost a bitcoin. And he even generates 50 Yenten every hour? Surely this will overwhelm the market.

Also, he's buying because it's impossibly hard to mine. I'm not sure what kind of green as the day is long newbie would think this is a bad thing. Lol.

I'm sure you're more used to top wallets in your coins dumping instead of accumulating~

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

WARNING WARNING WARNING

We are very possibly in a Pump and dump!  The person who has the most yenten, 13% of the total supply of 1.6 million coins, is the one who is buying everything up at the exchanges!  This guy is a miner it appears but he is also making tons of buys at exchanges it seems.  Looking at his wallet everything is a buy and since there are two transaction outputs in almost every transaction it means that these coins are coming from an exchange.  Some of his income is also coming in transactions where there are dozens of outputs which makes me think he is also the #2 miner in one of the pools.

My advice?  Set your buy orders under 200-300 satoshi per coin so that when this guy does dump, you can buy it at the bottom.

Wow, a whole 200k? That's almost a bitcoin. And he even generates 50 Yenten every hour? Surely this will overwhelm the market.

Also, he's buying because it's impossibly hard to mine. I'm not sure what kind of green as the day is long newbie would think this is a bad thing. Lol.

I'm sure you're more used to top wallets in your coins dumping instead of accumulating~

Um I don't have any other coins but in general every coin I have ever researched has had pump and dump cycles, it is really easy for a whale to come along after hearing about yenten and buy up all the yenten supply for relatively cheap then turn around and dump it all when he feels it has plateaued.

When someone owns coins it is only a matter of time before they want to sell and if he sells even 10% of his coins right now it would wipe out every buy order over 200 satoshi.  So what I'm warning about is that risk.  I am especially worried if he is a newcomer, the block explorer doesn't show past a week back so if someone wants to investigate further it would be appreciated.

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:23:10 AM

Um I don't have any other coins but in general every coin I have ever researched has had pump and dump cycles, it is really easy for a whale to come along after hearing about yenten and buy up all the yenten supply for relatively cheap then turn around and dump it all when he feels it has plateaued.

When someone owns coins it is only a matter of time before they want to sell and if he sells even 10% of his coins right now it would wipe out every buy order over 200 satoshi.  So what I'm warning about is that risk.  I am especially worried if he is a newcomer, the block explorer doesn't show past a week back so if someone wants to investigate further it would be appreciated.

You should stick to buying coins and holding them, not playing investigator Jr.

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Holy shit, this guy is also linked (in the transaction below) to this SOLO miner who has generated roughly 1/3 the total supply of yenten!

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/tx/00869b38b1fdc41b9428ba6edc3ce827deb038ad28690b746128324f77929d9d

http://yenten-blockexplorer.chocottokozukai.click/address/YVX5SfUzgDP4px17rJX7AaKbWVSJ2JLJvs

This guy doesn't own 13% of the total supply, he owns at least 30%!

ir.hn

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

You should stick to buying coins and holding them, not playing investigator Jr.

Hmm someone trying to hide something eh? 

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: