Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] Yenten v2.0.1 [YTN] [YescryptR16] [Exchange avilable]  (Read 147086 times)
nyantheory

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

Its not FUD, it is basically fraud that I am exposing, mega miner hides himself from the richlist and takes extrordinary steps to hide how much yenten he really has while likely buying up all the supply he can.  I'm stillmining but I won't be holding yenten during a pump and dump like I believe we are in.  Since hashrate is rising I think he will probably try to pull this off sooner rather then later while he still controls the majority of yenten.

It's fraud to hold a coin and mine it and buy it at the same time according to newbies  Grin Hilarious. Take your pills Mr chill. I'd like to see you involved in this coin without the obvious novice hysterics.

I've been involved in this coin from the very beginning, I was mining it within the first day it was released and created a profile solely to interact here on this thread.  I believe in cpu only coins and this is the very best at the moment and I see myself mining this until I release my own coin however long that may take.

What you all have to understand is that this is the wild west.  If this sort of thing had been going on in stocks it would be illegal.  I'm glad its not illegal but with great power comes great responsibility so we need us little guys to expose the antics of the big guys so we don't suffer for it.

People asked why would a pump and dump matter?  For the hardcore early adopters we would stick around but do we really want to look bad to our friends and more skeptical people if they buy at 10,000 satoshi and loose it all when a big player that we didn't even know existed dumps?  It is a morale killer and I am trying to protect us from that.

Slow and steady gains is what we want we don't need the flashiness of a meteoric rise and then a dump that kills all interest in the coin.

I think part of your argument relies on the idea that miners have figured out how to mine it cheaply. People are greedy, and if one person cracked the algo then hashrate would be 8 mh/s by now. Instead, I really believe these big miners are putting at least 250-450 sat of mining costs into obtaining each coin, which means there is simply a huge amount of investment entering the network right now.

If a single person is hoarding coins in multiple wallets... either they dump or they hold. If they dump then cheaper coins for everyone and lower diff, but if they hold until price increases then they are essentially removing that supply from the market for a period of time and so they deserve the profits that they could realize down the road.

As for the volatility, I think you are correct. People could lose lots of money if they are buying at 6,000 sat and it crashed back to 600 sat. But that’s more of an argument for why new adopters should mine, mine, and mine instead of buying on markets, and frankly I’d prefer to see an increase in individual miners over an increase in price.

Do we all want to agree on a community signature or use our own? I’m going to make my own version today and I’ll post the code in case anyone wants it too.

Go ahead and make it and I'm sure we will all adopt it until something cooler comes along Smiley.  But ya when anyone controls 1/3 the total supply like the current situation we find ourselves in, just a flick of his finger and it could cause a crash from anywhere the price becomes to 100 sat.  The big revelation here is that no one knew that a single person controlled 1/3 of yenten.  He hid his tracks pretty decently.  #1 on the rich list is just one of many of his wallets.

These crashes were very common in the early btc days. It would tank because someone early on had thousands or tens of thousands of coins (like the pizza buyers), then it would all get bought up again. This is why currency supply and emission rate matters. Bonus to this project because it's a curve ball to the miners. I can probably guarantee you the big wallet is the AWS guy. He's been renting AWS super computers to get a bunch of it, and helping others do the same, and telling people to mine it. I've talked to him in chat, he thinks it's the next btc like everyone else here. Likely banking on that being his retirement.

The less currency supply you have, and the more it is public and with buyers, the higher the prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:09 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:21:41 AM by andronikos

[quote author=ir.hn
Go ahead and make it and I'm sure we will all adopt it until something cooler comes along Smiley.  But ya when anyone controls 1/3 the total supply like the current situation we find ourselves in, just a flick of his finger and it could cause a crash from anywhere the price becomes to 100 sat.  The big revelation here is that no one knew that a single person controlled 1/3 of yenten.  He hid his tracks pretty decently.  #1 on the rich list is just one of many of his wallets.

It isn't an idea, I simply presented the fact that I found the wallet that has mined literally 1/3 the supply of yenten.  Does this mean he cracked the algo for graphics cards and produces yenten cheaper than anyone else?  Probably but not necessarily.  We know graphics cards can mine this, they just wouldn't really be much better than optimum use of CPU's like a ryzen farm.
[/quote]

This happens to every single coin. Starting from btc. There are always some others owning the most. Like it or not this is life.
devident

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:57:29 AM

Yeah I understand the concern. It's alarming that we can see some effort in concealing it.

But he was mining since the first or second day and picking up coins for something like half a penny, and the hashrate must have cost him at least $12,000-$20,000 of investment so far. Plus, we've got new "mega miners" from china using the miso pool who are pulling in 8k coins per day, and they are the ones who are arriving late to the party.

I have an amount of YTN that I am content with, but every day the supply grows I own less compared to the total supply. I suppose that if people lose interest in this coin because of this imbalance then prices will remain low and in 9 months he will only own 6.3% of the supply, assuming he doesn't continue to mine. And maybe 6.3% is an imbalance that will be perceived as tolerable. But I have a feeling it won't take that long, and we'll see a steady and slow increase in price and hashrate from here on out.

andronikos

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:32:09 AM

Yeah I understand the concern. It's alarming that we can see some effort in concealing it.

But he was mining since the first or second day and picking up coins for something like half a penny, and the hashrate must have cost him at least $12,000-$20,000 of investment so far. Plus, we've got new "mega miners" from china using the miso pool who are pulling in 8k coins per day, and they are the ones who are arriving late to the party.

I have an amount of YTN that I am content with, but every day the supply grows I own less compared to the total supply. I suppose that if people lose interest in this coin because of this imbalance then prices will remain low and in 9 months he will only own 6.3% of the supply, assuming he doesn't continue to mine. And maybe 6.3% is an imbalance that will be perceived as tolerable. But I have a feeling it won't take that long, and we'll see a steady and slow increase in price and hashrate from here on out.
I agree. The increase has already begun. Hashrate is very high.  This coin needs the community's support. I'm glad I see such fans into this coin. This is very impressive
devident

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:38:20 AM

I say that unless MU9 is a kid or girl then let’s keep this party going. I’m still mining.

I have a feeling that once this thing reaches new heights in 2018 we’ll have so many bad actors and malicious folks running around here that MU9 will look like a saint.

I’m not looking for perfect distribution, but i am looking for a coin that makes a laughing stock of GPU and ASIC farms. If it makes this guy a trillionaire in the process then so be it. this is crypto.

andronikos

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:43:53 AM

I say that unless MU9 is a kid or girl then let’s keep this party going. I’m still mining.

I have a feeling that once this thing reaches new heights in 2018 we’ll have so many bad actors and malicious folks running around here that MU9 will look like a saint.

I’m not looking for perfect distribution, but i am looking for a coin that makes a laughing stock of GPU and ASIC farms. If it makes this guy a trillionaire in the process then so be it. this is crypto.
Yes it is. If it makes him a trillionaire it will make us millionaires.. Lol I wouldn't mind at all
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:02:32 AM

Yes it is. If it makes him a trillionaire it will make us millionaires.. Lol I wouldn't mind at all

So let's support the pump at least

stevascha

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:08:27 AM

So let's support the pump at least

make the coin grow naturally not from pump

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!
ir.hn

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:46 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 12:33:42 AM by ir.hn

I think I found a little easter egg on the yenten wallet loading screen; perhaps satoshi started crypto development in the 90's?  Satoshi are you here? Smiley

http://i67.tinypic.com/2pq1ile.png

stevascha

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:18:48 AM

I've come up with a little signature for Yenten, tell me if you guys like it~
Newbie style:
YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES

Code:
[center][url=https://conan-equal-newone.github.io/yenten/]YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES[/url]
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0]Join us![/url][/center]

Color style:

Code:
[center][url=https://conan-equal-newone.github.io/yenten/]YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES[/url]
[color=blue]Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.[/color]
[u][b]No ASIC[/b][/u]. ASIC is for girls and kids. [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0]Join us![/url]

edit: Final touches

thanks i wanna try it

ir.hn

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:31:07 AM

I've come up with a little signature for Yenten, tell me if you guys like it~
Newbie style:

Code:
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0]Join us![/url][/center]

Color style:

Code:
[color=blue]Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.[/color]
[u][b]No ASIC[/b][/u]. ASIC is for girls and kids. [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329470.0]Join us![/url]

edit: Final touches

thanks i wanna try it

Looks great, can't wait to become member to have unlimited length sig.

gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:34:38 AM

check my sig
FacelessCrypto

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:36:25 AM

check my sig
Our developer not logged in after Dec3rd.. he should add this signature in Page1of Ann

ir.hn

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:13 AM

I agree. The increase has already begun. Hashrate is very high.  This coin needs the community's support. I'm glad I see such fans into this coin. This is very impressive

Yup looks like the pump was stopped, the buy orders thinned out for a while but are now becoming more robust again.  The hashrate is up to 1.5M which is good as this will probably sustain the price (higher hashrates raise price).  Good signs and with a stablized price yenten looks set to shine.  Looks like probably several GPU farms are working on yenten right now but that's fine they are only getting a few hundred Khash each it seems.

uberpatzer

Activity: 83

Soon we will all be dead

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:41:02 AM

Guys, I encourage the top wallet to dump. I want to buy more YTN at a cheap price. Also there will be a better distribution after a whale dump.
I see no problem. Just to give you an axample, DASH was 25% pre-mined and is now almost $1000. It is all about the community. YTN at thsi moment is the best ans most fair coin. 

twitter: @uberpatzer  --Soon we will all be dead--
FacelessCrypto

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Guys, I encourage the top wallet to dump. I want to buy more YTN at a cheap price. Also there will be a better distribution after a whale dump.
I see no problem. Just to give you an axample, DASH was 25% pre-mined and is now almost $1000. It is all about the community. YTN at thsi moment is the best ans most fair coin. 

Why you write in your signature like that ?why don't you write die another day😂🤣

vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:52:36 AM

I really think we need a bigger exchange like bittrex or cryptopia for this coin  Wink
andronikos

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Wow. Check the price in stocks.exchange. You can buy from coinsmarket and sell in stocks exchange and make a good profit.
andronikos

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

I really think we need a bigger exchange like bittrex or cryptopia for this coin  Wink
Indeed. it's inevitable. Soon or later it will be added
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

BITCOIN 2.0 Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: