Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigereum Token Swap opens 8 December 2017  (Read 4871 times)
Tigereum (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Founder & Promoter of Tigereum Token Swap

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

TIGEREUM TOKEN SWAP
UPDATE 15 December 2017
Tigereum’s Token Swap opened on Friday 8 December and closes on Monday 18 December 2017
So far:
•   21,344,868 Tigereum Tokens have been allocated (out of a potential 50,000,000)
•   1712 registered participants (total)
The breakdown of participation is:
•   45% ETH swap to our token address
•   39% on our Token Swap Bot
•   16% presale, team, bounty and founders
Thank you to everyone who has participated so far
Don’t miss out!
Token Swap closes at 23:59 GMT on Monday 18 December 2017
Go to the Tigereum website www.tigereum.io to participate now
Send crypto to friends and family in an instant message

We will not be announcing any last-minute bonuses, in fairness to all tokenholders who have participated already. Better value is created by allowing unallocated tokens to be burned. Lots of cheap tokens flying around does not help anyone
What will you do to the excess coin? Will you burn it? It's nice to see the development of your project. I always keep an eye to your progress.

Yes, any unallocated tokens will burn at the close of our Token Swap on Monday 18 Dec
Sir.. There are many ways for unallocated tokens that can not be reduced to a potencial of 50,000,000. You can extend a week again back to this bounty or ICO to get rid of the three-to-one tokens based on the projects willingness to hit it totaling 50,000,000 Tigereum tokens. And in the team of Tigereum can only be an answer if there will be unallocated tokens.
A great way to sell tokens is to give a higher discounts and promos. Extending of ICO is a good idea in order for the unallocated tokens be sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:34:34 AM

German version of the Tigereum Whitepaper

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KG31CVK7LgdUCG6Ul6fFAsZJk4iWJKvA

Jakegamiz

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

sounds good to me. social media becomes the main access of most Internet users. with this innovation, social media users will be easy to transact
and because of the popularity of the internet in social media has been the first way to make this project possible to expedite the sending of crypto to even less knowledge about crypto
now i see that it well have a warm welcome to the community especially first in the social media was the main priority
Tigereum believes that crypto has to embrace social media more for it to achieve its full potential
thank you.. the solution offered to give you the best of crypto holders for the sake of being especially good at sending crypto using the AI chatbot whose priority is social medias

Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

one of your article in whitepaper says that that you are anonymous and encrypted.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      My question is.. if the blockchian is anounymous and encrypted the tigereum and you can just send a small portion of your funds it can happen that we can send too large funds to our counterparts because you say that anonymous and encrypted you on the blockchain
Zulfi Heriansyah

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

sounds good to me. social media becomes the main access of most Internet users. with this innovation, social media users will be easy to transact
and because of the popularity of the internet in social media has been the first way to make this project possible to expedite the sending of crypto to even less knowledge about crypto
I feel that most of the bounty puts social media as a second marketing tool after blogging
Jakegamiz

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:58:27 PM

I feel that most of the bounty puts social media as a second marketing tool after blogging
with the use especially by AI Chatbot its very easy now to send your funds to the one you want to receive your funds in just three steps by using messege instantly to your receiver

Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

Did your project has fully anonymity or security? I am afraid the way it will be transacted through facebook messenger. I think it is so much harmful to transfer coins since hackers and scammers are always there. But I appreciated your platform because this is very unique than other altcoin. You featured how it will easily to transact coins to other.
Will you have your own chatbot or you will be using existing social media channels like facebook messenger, whatsapp, telegram and the like?
If I will use existing socia media channels? I saw that a user can make a chatbot to facebook messenger. Am I right?
Then there will be no distinguishing difference from other existing social media execpt that they send crypto to fiat or crypto to crypto with secure transactions and less fee charged. But i like thr idea. You will need much and nit much is required. For small transaction’s use.
Ya. Not complicated. If problem arises you can just approach the moderator or the admin and settle the matter one on one. 

Indeed, sometimes just small incrementally-better offerings are the most successful because they solve a problem right now, and are easy to deliver and scale up globally

Yes. If we are thinking of over the years looking for alternative solutions for the fast and inexpensive way of sending our funds wherever the world is today we are the only Tigereum who can do this and by their own chatbot things can be used by all communities to speed up and make sure we send the crypto or receving the crypto.
Crypto transactions are not becoming cheaper nowadays specially bitcoin. If indeed Tigereum platform will make it cheap then they will be making a real change in the world of crypto.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

OLNEY-FRASER: 
BITCOIN IS A MOVEMENT

Darren Olney-Fraser says Bitcoin is a movement, and it’s not going away.

Olney-Fraser is Chief Executive Officer of cryptocurrency Tigereum.

“Bitcoin is people-power pushing back against the established financial system, and it exhibits all the behaviours of a movement” he said.

Olney-Fraser says he is proud to be part of the Bitcoin movement.

What are the principles of the Bitcoin movement? They are decentralisation, distributed power, transparency, open source, and accountability to all users.  It is a trust-based model which relies on people in a network co-operating openly and transparently with each other.

These are the principles set out in the Whitepaper released by Satoshi Nakamoto which started the Bitcoin movement in 2008.

Mr Olney-Fraser says that the Bitcoin movement, kicked off by Satoshi Nakamoto, has achieved something quite remarkable: “A very sophisticated alternative financial infrastructure has been developed collaboratively by people across the world, and no-one owns or controls it” said Mr Olney-Fraser.

Bitcoin has unified people from every country, across political, cultural and demographic divides, who have worked together to achieve something which our largest, transnational companies are envious of and our governments fear.

Mr Olney-Fraser says the increasing value of Bitcoin this year is occurring as people realise the enormity of this movement, and what it represents, in an historic sense, about how our our financial systems is evolving beyond banks and government: “Markets and investors have realised that Bitcoin is a movement which is here to stay, and banks and governments cannot control it any longer.” 

Of course, governments will want to tax and regulate Bitcoin, and banks will lobby them to do so. However, this movement might well be bigger than governments can handle. The rules have changed.  This is global. This is people power. Bitcoin is going to be hard to kill off. 

Yooo! I like how Olney-Fraser presented it. It erases doubts in people’s mind. Yea the advantage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We are the boss, we are the holder and we have it in our hands with out the meddling of dirty politicians and crocodile government officials.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:58:25 PM

You have a very good ICO, and I hope that this will be the best campaign of 2017. On the road map, you leave tomorrow for the etherdelta, and I hope that you will soon be on other exchanges.
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

You have a very good ICO, and I hope that this will be the best campaign of 2017. On the road map, you leave tomorrow for the etherdelta, and I hope that you will soon be on other exchanges.

Yes, we will get onto other exchanges ASAP, to maximise liquidity for tokenholders
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:25:12 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 12:58:09 AM by Tigereum

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:45:07 AM

Romanian version of Tigereum Whitepaper

We welcome all our friends from Romania

Go to www.tigereum.io to participate

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_rWPNs8m7mbc4AZAirg7k5L03pZK5Tc/view?usp=sharing

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:54:49 AM

Review of Tigereum for our Swiss German-speaking friends

http://www.coincorner.ch/blog/initial-coin-offering/letzter-tag-des-tigereum-ico-der-neue-dienst-zum-versenden-von-kryptowaehrungen/
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:41:01 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16_rWPNs8m7mbc4AZAirg7k5L03pZK5Tc/view?usp=sharing

Wer can we buy or trade Tigereum?
adamslogan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:48:20 AM

I hope to hear some news tomorrow. This project has bounty campaign? What will be the ico price?
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

I want to invest but just two questions before hitting the buy button

1. Does this require Facebook authorization to use their platform to transfer crypto.That is, does Facebook have any say in this project,      are they on board with what Tigereum is doing?

2. Can we transfer funds from other wallets to pay for this, I want to do this with Ethereum from Exodus wallet. Will this be ok?

Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:36:39 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b8xhlul6OOCbAZY1wW5074WwP3_Mm2rR/view?usp=sharing
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:38:11 AM

Wer can we buy or trade Tigereum?

Tigereum will trade on Etherdelta from tomorrow, after we close (give us up to 24 hrs to get it listed)
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

I want to invest but just two questions before hitting the buy button

1. Does this require Facebook authorization to use their platform to transfer crypto.That is, does Facebook have any say in this project,      are they on board with what Tigereum is doing?

2. Can we transfer funds from other wallets to pay for this, I want to do this with Ethereum from Exodus wallet. Will this be ok?

Thanks for your questions:

1.  Facebook supports bots, and Tigereum will need to comply with its bot policies.  Have not asked Mark Z directly about it yet though.  Facebook will want to see a working prototype, and they may indeed have some views. We aim to work with Facebook through our development to keep them behind the project. 

2. You need to participate from an ETH wallet which supports ERC-20 tokens like Myetherwallet.com

I hope that is helpful?

Darren
Tigereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: