Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28136 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

Pff, i've been quite slammed with work recently and haven't been able to keep up to date about the developments of crom (or any other currency). I read they are/were in bangkok meeting potentiel future partners? Anybody able to loop me in about the developments of the last few days?

crom's team is in bangkok, but have no speech at the conference (quote thomas: At the conference, we did not speak with a lot of influential people.) Tomorrow launches the Affiliate World Asia, on which they will be talking with many potential new customers. So they are working hard, motivation is still there

Alright, so the only topic i actually missed was the fact that they are in bangkok? Then i did not miss that much luckily! Haven't they updated us on the investment number of the pre-sale? Or about the counter they were going to put up on the website?

Unfortunately no word on the counter, was really hoping to see it added, as i think it definitely gives everyone a better understanding of the state of the ICO and the platform's uptake. I Know for some ICO's it can dampen response if they don't get an immediate huge sale, but for others its a nice reminder that their is a limit to whats available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:13:48 PM

Pff, i've been quite slammed with work recently and haven't been able to keep up to date about the developments of crom (or any other currency). I read they are/were in bangkok meeting potentiel future partners? Anybody able to loop me in about the developments of the last few days?

crom's team is in bangkok, but have no speech at the conference (quote thomas: At the conference, we did not speak with a lot of influential people.) Tomorrow launches the Affiliate World Asia, on which they will be talking with many potential new customers. So they are working hard, motivation is still there

Alright, so the only topic i actually missed was the fact that they are in bangkok? Then i did not miss that much luckily! Haven't they updated us on the investment number of the pre-sale? Or about the counter they were going to put up on the website?

Unfortunately, not. no word about pre-ico or public-ico. at least I did not notice anything. But they are busy in Bangkok and may not have the time. Attracting potential customers / investors is probably more important at this stage. Nevertheless I'd like to have some information about the ico and how they run
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

Unfortunately, not. no word about pre-ico or public-ico. at least I did not notice anything. But they are busy in Bangkok and may not have the time. Attracting potential customers / investors is probably more important at this stage. Nevertheless I'd like to have some information about the ico and how they run

yeah i agree, attracting potential investors is the most important at this stage. But i believe they should also stick to their core believes. One of them is transparancy; in which relaying the information about the pre-ico sale investment amount is a given. But combine transparancy and attracting investors than a raiser counter on their website is key. especially since they give 25% bonus at the first 1m tokens in main ICO, i would be nice to know how much of that amount is left.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:54:40 AM

People seem to be underestimating how busy these conventions and stuff get the smaller groups, give them a bit of time and just wait for more information i'm sure they will work on it as soon as they can. Just stay calm and breath Cheesy
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

These are some interesting points why investors should consider investing in Crom (as seen on website):
proven team and advisors
clear business case
limited token supply
fully compliant KCY / AML process

I think limited token supply is big plus, because it will add more value en demand to the tokens

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

I kind of agree with most of the comments above. ICO is difficult risky in this time. Quality companies like CROM should sail through successfully. But it just needs some extra preparation time. Let's wait for the next update from the team. Great job CROM team.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

I kind of agree with most of the comments above. ICO is difficult risky in this time. Quality companies like CROM should sail through successfully. But it just needs some extra preparation time. Let's wait for the next update from the team. Great job CROM team.

ICO to a large extent is now becoming similar to ponzi more of an advanced ponzi no thanks to those scam minded developers. I really wish there was a way to bring ICO developers under regulation or something. Proper scrutiny so that only legit ones get to see the public day light
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:11 AM

Every second day I check the address of crom (again special thanks to social tourist for the link), whether the ico has done something. I have to realize that nothing is doing. The 25% bonus does not seem to be sufficient as an incentive. What do you think, what else can be created for incentives to attract investors?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:56 AM

Every second day I check the address of crom (again special thanks to social tourist for the link), whether the ico has done something. I have to realize that nothing is doing. The 25% bonus does not seem to be sufficient as an incentive. What do you think, what else can be created for incentives to attract investors?

To be honest, I think CROM just need to concentrate on marketing and advertising, the 25% bonus is sufficient in my opinion just a matter of getting the product out there and heard about.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:24:25 AM

To be honest, I think CROM just need to concentrate on marketing and advertising, the 25% bonus is sufficient in my opinion just a matter of getting the product out there and heard about.

I second your opinion. CROM needs much more marketing and promotions at this stage. Introduction of other currencies also will be helpful unless they have a very strong reason to defend it. I really expect that from CROM.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

Well I really think the time that ICOs earn a lot of money without a proper whitepaper is over. If a project wants to have a successful ICO nowadays. it really needs a good marketing strategy.

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

Well I really think the time that ICOs earn a lot of money without a proper whitepaper is over. If a project wants to have a successful ICO nowadays. it really needs a good marketing strategy.

Definately agree! Crom does got the right stuff to be a hot ICO, that is also why we are so hammering on marketing and small features as an raiser counter. It are those little things who make the difference nowadays between a good ICO and a great one
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:49:33 AM

That need to start getting the attention of the right persons. It's just not good enough to market/advertise because it becomes useless if all your marketing campaigns appears before the wrong audience. I think what they are trying to do with the extra few days of staying back after the conference is to attract the right audience's attention.
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

That need to start getting the attention of the right persons. It's just not good enough to market/advertise because it becomes useless if all your marketing campaigns appears before the wrong audience. I think what they are trying to do with the extra few days of staying back after the conference is to attract the right audience's attention.

I agree with you most definitely, but surely any marketing / advertising is better than none? I understand it needs to hit the right audience. Let's hope over in Thailand things are going well the conference and potential investors. Fingers crossed
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

CROM is a digital advertising industry trading platform based on block chain. It is profitable, and has an experienced international team working in the field of digital marketing. The prospect is worth investors' expectation.
trCROM

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/938373405526474752
Today at AWA. Now on to drinks. Should be a good night in Bangkok :-)
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:47:16 AM

100% agree, if the team want this project to be popular they need to spend more on its marketing strategy. Which is a shame because CROM is a good idea but unfortunately nowadays people want to see more hype around a project before investing purely because of the large amount of ICO's there are available.

jamzzz123

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:00:21 PM

100% agree, if the team want this project to be popular they need to spend more on its marketing strategy. Which is a shame because CROM is a good idea but unfortunately nowadays people want to see more hype around a project before investing purely because of the large amount of ICO's there are available.

That's the problem nowadays, it's all about social media and hype rather than the actual product which is a shame...

But as you say, lets hope CROM when they get back from Thailand they up their advertising & marketing.

Keep up the good work team.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:08:58 PM

That's the problem nowadays, it's all about social media and hype rather than the actual product which is a shame...

But as you say, lets hope CROM when they get back from Thailand they up their advertising & marketing.

Keep up the good work team.

I hope CROM increases their advertising when they get back just to make sure the first 1m are sold and maybe a bit extra. I think they may need to burn some of the tokens if they do not extend the ICO sale.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:45:12 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:10:43 PM by faulerwilli

https://twitter.com/CroMhub/status/938373405526474752
Today at AWA. Now on to drinks. Should be a good night in Bangkok :-)

Well, you can do a lot of business with a good beer, when the opposite is looser and more open :-) Good luck with the further discussions, the community can handle a few good news.
As you may read here, many believe in the project, but feel that you are not doing enough advertising for you
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: