Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28133 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

Another question;

''CROM token holders paying for transactions can diminish this fee substantially, thereby saving costs. Moreover, CROM token holders receiving transactions
can earn bonuses on transactions. Thus, all parties in the marketing ecosystem profit from holding token, this creates demand and a lasting speculative value for investors.''

What kind of profit do you get by holding the CROM token?

That's an interesting question. I would like to find out the answer to that too. If the devs/team could help out.

One interpretation could be that CROM are referring to a POS or Masternode style coin where you can earn extra tokens for holding them in a CROM token wallet.

Another interpretation is that the token earns a dividend or you get paid for holding coins and helping in a transaction.

Or it could mean that you get discounted fees for transactions by holding more tokens. So if you're regularly using CROM tokens for paying out for digital advertising services then it works out better to hold a larger amount initially.

It could mean something else entirely Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

Another question;

''CROM token holders paying for transactions can diminish this fee substantially, thereby saving costs. Moreover, CROM token holders receiving transactions
can earn bonuses on transactions. Thus, all parties in the marketing ecosystem profit from holding token, this creates demand and a lasting speculative value for investors.''

What kind of profit do you get by holding the CROM token?

That's an interesting question. I would like to find out the answer to that too. If the devs/team could help out.

One interpretation could be that CROM are referring to a POS or Masternode style coin where you can earn extra tokens for holding them in a CROM token wallet.

Another interpretation is that the token earns a dividend or you get paid for holding coins and helping in a transaction.

Or it could mean that you get discounted fees for transactions by holding more tokens. So if you're regularly using CROM tokens for paying out for digital advertising services then it works out better to hold a larger amount initially.

It could mean something else entirely Cheesy

Some good thinking there, either way would be great - I'd be highly interested in staking/holding them in a CROM token wallet.

It's a shame they don't have a counter, I would love to know how much they've raised pre-ico.

Hopefully they will have some sort of fundraising counter on the actual public ICO, it should be transparent - so everyone knows what kind of scale we're looking at.

Roll on CROM  Cool
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

So when the ICO starts it will only last 14 days. I see that some ICO's have a longer duration so that you can have the chance to buy even more tokens from the ICO. So is this better or not ?

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:16:14 PM

So when the ICO starts it will only last 14 days. I see that some ICO's have a longer duration so that you can have the chance to buy even more tokens from the ICO. So is this better or not ?

Its just my experience but 90% of ico investments coming at the beginning and in the end. So there is no need for the standard four week timeframe (;
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:25:05 PM

Its just my experience but 90% of ico investments coming at the beginning and in the end. So there is no need for the standard four week timeframe (;

On top of that, there is always the possibility to extend the token sale. I am not a big fan of it but a lot of ICOs did it recently.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:35:48 PM

Are you guys planning to add more team members in your team ? There are just 11 members in your team. Some ICO's have more, but i prefer less members, because if you have more you will have a lot of different opinions.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:46:00 PM

I think most investors have long been inquire about a project, so they are already investing in the beginning of an ico. usually with the bonuses at the start. In that sense, a long ICO period is probably not really necessary
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:57:09 PM

so is a 25% bonus for the first phase of the ICO now confirmed and how long will it be available?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:08:46 AM

Are you guys planning to add more team members in your team ? There are just 11 members in your team. Some ICO's have more, but i prefer less members, because if you have more you will have a lot of different opinions.

Yeah. You said it right at last statement. It's not about the number of people involved in a project, it's about the amount of value they bring in. If 11 members gets the job done for them effectively,  then it's totally fine to stick with that number instead of employing those who will rather spring up problems than solutions.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:44:16 AM

You are right. Lots of ICOs go on for more than 1 month. But very good ICOs or high quality ICOs are open for few days only. In that sense CROM joins the hands of quality ICOs. Quality comes first right? Investors also look for such quality.
faulerwilli

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:52:43 AM

so is a 25% bonus for the first phase of the ICO now confirmed and how long will it be available?

Pre-Ico with 25% discount is still running 9 days. Then the Public Ico starts without Bonus. Here from the Ann thread:

Distribution: 2.0m tokens during a pre-ICO to early investors with a 25% bonus. 4.0m tokens during the public ICO at nominal rate.

ICO time and duration: The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.
The pre-ICO will start Nov 17, 2017, 12:00 GMT and will last for 14 days.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:18 AM

You are right. Lots of ICOs go on for more than 1 month. But very good ICOs or high quality ICOs are open for few days only. In that sense CROM joins the hands of quality ICOs. Quality comes first right? Investors also look for such quality.

Well I see some big ICO's extend the token sales lately, so I would not be surprised if CROM does the same thing.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

Do we already have youtube channel for CROM?
Do we have posts in redditt, refind digest news and also in other cryto forums and media?

I have not seen any response from CROM yet for our previosly asked question. May be I missed it somehow. Curious to know their views somehow.

regarding extension of dates of ICO, i think its too early to talk. Lets wait and see how the subscription is on the first few days.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

Pre-Ico with 25% discount is still running 9 days. Then the Public Ico starts without Bonus. Here from the Ann thread:

Distribution: 2.0m tokens during a pre-ICO to early investors with a 25% bonus. 4.0m tokens during the public ICO at nominal rate.

ICO time and duration: The ICO will start Dec 01, 2017, 12:00 GMT and last for 14 days or until all CROM tokens are sold – whichever happens earlier.

Too bad the ICO is right before Christmas, people usually spend all their money around this time of the year. Maybe they should give a Christmas bonus

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

Too bad the ICO is right before Christmas, people usually spend all their money around this time of the year. Maybe they should give a Christmas bonus

LOL. Funny observation but true. A Christmas bonus and an intense publication will be required during that period. Bonus will be to motivate them to invest a little on this coin knowing fully well they the bonus will be out after Christmas period while the intense ads will be for constant reminder. Christmas periods are busy periods and people can easily get carried away by the busy day activity. If they constantly keep seeing the coin ads, it will help them keep it in their memory.
faulerwilli

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

Christmas is a good time. What speaks against good coins as a Christmas present :-) Have already given away coins, but unfortunately no one has become rich with it :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

Christmas is a good time. What speaks against good coins as a Christmas present :-) Have already given away coins, but unfortunately no one has become rich with it :-)

Great shout!!!!

People have been asking me what do I want for xmas?

CROM COINS!!!

What a great present that would make  Grin Grin

You say unfortunately no one has become rich with it...... the key part of this would be YET    Wink
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:16:38 AM

Great shout!!!!

CROM COINS!!!

You say unfortunately no one has become rich with it...... the key part of this would be YET    Wink

Yeah, hopefully there will be another huge alt rally before the end of the year which will push up the prices of crypto coins.

I know bitcoin has been rallying to all time highs for the last couple of months, but there has to be a day when good alt coins increase in value.

If CROM is released during or just before the next alt rally that would be amazing, just imagine how much the tokens would be worth.

But I guess we will have to wait and see how the markets perform. Fingers crossed something happens soon in the alt coin world.

Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:08:49 AM

Great shout!!!!

CROM COINS!!!

Yeah, hopefully there will be another huge alt rally before the end of the year which will push up the prices of crypto coins.

I know bitcoin has been rallying to all time highs for the last couple of months, but there has to be a day when good alt coins increase in value.

If CROM is released during or just before the next alt rally that would be amazing, just imagine how much the tokens would be worth.

But I guess we will have to wait and see how the markets perform. Fingers crossed something happens soon in the alt coin world.

Thats it, all the new money in bitcoin comes from many new investors. It is just a matter of time when they see the chances of an altcoin investment, especially such new projects like crom with a big potencial to grow.
eP

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:12:59 AM

Great shout!!!!

CROM COINS!!!

Thats it, all the new money in bitcoin comes from many new investors. It is just a matter of time when they see the chances of an altcoin investment, especially such new projects like crom with a big potencial to grow.
yeah , but when CROM launch public ICO sale with no bonusses.
altcoins will rise next year , good potential invest on CROM , but i want save my money for next year arghhh.

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: