Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CROM - TRANSPARENCY, TRUST AND LIQUIDITY IN PERFORMANCE MARKETING  (Read 28138 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

The year end is going to be a big time for cryptos

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom, you've certainly made a good start.

The Pre-Ico is only 22 hours left! If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry

I can’t believe how quickly the countdown has flown by. It literally feels like yesterday there was only 12 days left! Now there’s only under 24 hours left! Hopefully the project gets a lot of investment.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

Tbey are claiming that CROM is tailored to the digital performance advertisement industry and solves problems that all current implementations cannot cope with.
Let's see how it goes. Few hrs left only hope all tokens got sold Smiley
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

CROM grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain.

I am pretty excited about the year 2018 for a lot of ICOs including Crom. It might be the year that we will get rich Wink

I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom, you've certainly made a good start.

The Pre-Ico is only 22 hours left! If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry

I can’t believe how quickly the countdown has flown by. It literally feels like yesterday there was only 12 days left! Now there’s only under 24 hours left! Hopefully the project gets a lot of investment.

I can't either, didn't seem like yesterday that they opened the PRE-ICO....

All going so well, credit to the CROM team - lets keep it up, get some publicity, and watch the public ICO fill out fingers crossed
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

I can't either, didn't seem like yesterday that they opened the PRE-ICO....

All going so well, credit to the CROM team - lets keep it up, get some publicity, and watch the public ICO fill out fingers crossed

Yeah they have really progressed with their marketing and advertising over the last few weeks. They’ve taken on board a lot of our constructive criticisms and they have made improvements its nice to feel involved in the development of CROM

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.

Ganesh my friend, I know that you want to bring us closer to this topic for 2 weeks, with me it took a little longer, unfortunately, until I understood it :-) But now I know myself and would support your suggestion. I hope I understand you faster in the future :-)
Also think now that a Fiat implementation would be a good idea (apart from possible legal effects)

yeeeeey, another supporter of the fiat implementation! slowly but steadily all of the posters here will realise how smart that would be. offcourse not considering possible legal effects. that is for the lawyers to find out.
Anilg

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:51:27 PM

Its an excellent opportunity for investors to multiply their money. Only few hours left.
If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

Its an excellent opportunity for investors to multiply their money. Only few hours left.
If you still want a 25% bonus, you should hurry

That is why pre sales are important. You get bonuses which you can't get when the ico is at public. Sometimes investors are actually waiting for it to be checked as a good coin. So they first search information about the ICO.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:51:13 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 05:01:19 PM by girib1684

Only few hours left for the ICO. Its too exciting. Investor can double there money - this is great opportunity. I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom. Good Luck... Cool
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:02:35 PM

Thank you for the explanations, when you convert the ETH prices into Fiat, it becomes more plausible why less is invested in crom when eth increases. Let's assume the minimum investment of 10ETH. two weeks ago that was around $ 3,000, yesterday it was nearly $ 5,000. You pay in crom so 2000 $ more, but don't get more tokens. this will not be any easier in the near future, so the pre-ico investors now have the double advantage, 25% bonus and the lower ETH at the start

This is exactly the point I am trying to raise for the past 2 weeks atleast. I know ETH - FIAT conversion is difficult and have to be done on real time when an investors invest. But simple algorithm can do that wonder and CROM can be stressfree in getting their tokens sold. CROM team should think about it and implement it ASAP. That will benefit CROM development a lot.

Ganesh my friend, I know that you want to bring us closer to this topic for 2 weeks, with me it took a little longer, unfortunately, until I understood it :-) But now I know myself and would support your suggestion. I hope I understand you faster in the future :-)
Also think now that a Fiat implementation would be a good idea (apart from possible legal effects)

yeeeeey, another supporter of the fiat implementation! slowly but steadily all of the posters here will realise how smart that would be. offcourse not considering possible legal effects. that is for the lawyers to find out.

I think a fiat Implementation would be too much effort. Its a token Ico and 99% of all Investors have enough experience with crypto (;
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

Only few hours left for the ICO. Its too exciting. Investor can double there money - this is great opportunity. I wish you good luck. With an investment in Crom. Good Luck... Cool

Won't be long now guys, roll on the 15th Dec and we'll be seeing good profits.

Hopefully CROM can continue to excel in partnerships
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

Won't be long now guys, roll on the 15th Dec and we'll be seeing good profits.

Hopefully CROM can continue to excel in partnerships

Partnerships will define the token, i've said it before and i'll say it again the more partnerships these groups/companies can form before they launch the more market activity the more the token will be worth.
girib1684

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:42:21 PM

We are really waiting for this amazing project, its great opportunity to make good income. :-)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:05:17 PM

We are really waiting for this amazing project, its great opportunity to make good income. :-)

Sometimes ICO can be very good. I would take the risk, but after many research of the coin. The project of Crom is good and the site looks professional this will help Crom to have a good price.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

Sometimes ICO can be very good. I would take the risk, but after many research of the coin. The project of Crom is good and the site looks professional this will help Crom to have a good price.

Just wondering what you and others use to research coins like CROM, beyond the whitepapers/website? Have to say i put probably more value on a clean website and responsive admins, over the whitepaper info :S But thats me
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

yes, you might think I was converted :-) but I still prefer cryptocurrencies for ico. but i can now better understand the motivations of demand fiat.

only 11 hours left, it is exciting!
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:36:33 AM

Just wondering what you and others use to research coins like CROM, beyond the whitepapers/website? Have to say i put probably more value on a clean website and responsive admins, over the whitepaper info :S But thats me

After reading whitepaper and reviews, I usually ask my questions in telegram. Usually, the teams are very responsive. I also just ask around to people who have more expertise than me.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

I see your point. But you have to check this thread and bounty thread of CROM to see the inputs and response of CROM team. In some cases you will also notice their actions after the discussions. In telegram, team is very active in answering all the queries.
Anilg

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:59:29 AM

Advertisement companies have already revealed interest to CROM. I am really hoping that the Price will always rising!
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:07:21 AM

as others have noted, crom's devs are very active in the community. be it here in the forum or telegram ot the blog, you always get good information. a good white paper is also important, you can see it well, who is doing work and who only wants to cash
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:45 AM

Advertisement companies have already revealed interest to CROM. I am really hoping that the Price will always rising!
Really, I missed this big news! Can you share some links to the advertisement companies who have showed interest in CROM?

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: