Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17947 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

It's an estacy to avail the first spa coin project with applied blockchain in the world Kiss Grin I just love to get the spa coin with pride on Crypto currency platform. I'm pretty sure this project keeps rocking hitting the high metrics in very short span as it sets the trend for the brand of SPA popularity. We used to talk if bitcoin is she we mine Grin the spa coin helps us to deal the dolls gifting pleasures. Thanks for the innovative launch and a great success dev!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

Nothing special and new, but I think most of people will join this project and download the wallet, for a better development, devs still need to do a lot of works and really focus on the project itself. Otherwise, this is just another normal project, not the excellent project.
I agree, nothing unique here.
Also, based from the roadmap, you can see generic plans that you can see from other altcoins.

Pretty much the same old thing at this point, think of any random thing, append coin to it. Make an ico and done. Nothing special IMO
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:04:15 AM

Well, another altcoin that applied blockchain technology on Spa, sounds funny to me...  Roll Eyes But really, I'm interested in this project as well as NXT, any airdrop or bonus for the PRE-ICO?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:08:37 AM

Nice. This is a really unique project. I love it because they are focused on beauty, healthcare, etc care using blockchain ETH. Maybe the majority of the investors in this will be females?

quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

A new altcoin but for the SPA industry I did not see the idea of creating a coin. How does the developer plan to attract companies to accept coins? I think the crypto community will use the coin, but how to attract more people from the ordinary world?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

Definitely this project has a place to be here. An interesting idea on the application of this method in the beauty and health industry, I think a lot of people will support it. And I'm number one!
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

Nothing special and new, but I think most of people will join this project and download the wallet, for a better development, devs still need to do a lot of works and really focus on the project itself. Otherwise, this is just another normal project, not the excellent project.
I think this is an interesting project, I do not use spa, but if there is an airdrop and a spa in my area will take coins I will go and use coins in the spa with please Wink
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

Nice. This is a really unique project. I love it because they are focused on beauty, healthcare, etc care using blockchain ETH. Maybe the majority of the investors in this will be females?
Of course, due to the distribution of advertising, in social networks, on the YouTube channels, etc .. Agree, beauty and health care interests not only women, followers can be completely different.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

Congratulations with over of softcap. Coin looks impressive. Nice goals on which exchanges start, but will you try to add others?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

Interesting project! This project is really great because this is very practical. Especially in nowadays. I can say that this business is the world's lost profitable business. I hope that more people will come to know about this project and try to invest because I am sure that they will gain more profits. Furthermore, this project really exert much effort and time to reach this far. I hope that SpaCoin will become more well - known in the crypto currency community. I will be looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

Nice project...the project is looking for space for business because business is the lost profitable work...so they are trying to improve it...so that people can invest in this project..
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:01:33 AM

Am I too late to participate in the bounty campaign? I just checked the team behind this project and I think they have a good combination of marketers and developers. No wonder this project reached its soft cap.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:02:42 AM

First of all congrats for reaching soft-cap i think this project will really be appealing to those in cosmetic industries and health care sector. i like the project perspective and really am into the beauty industry instead people carrying cash around they can just use Spacoin in their activities around the world in Spa Sectors, that really a great marketing plan

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

It's pretty amazing that the soft cap has been reached and completed in such a short period of time this project is doing great so far.
And if this continues the same way, this could make a great break through.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:41:57 AM

The idea of Spacoin is very unique. Actually this is the first time i heard these concept. I am also from Southeast asia and I am excited how this project will improve the beauty industry not only in asia and soon can be used globally using the blockchain technology.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

A token from the real sector? I think the future for projects such projects, but now the project will be difficult. The people are more fond of infrastructure projects. Good luck for the team.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

Wow. A very beautiful coin exist. SpaCoin is really a beautiful platform for every beautiful women out there. It tackles beauty cares solution that really get caught attention of every ladies. This must be an exciting one, the developer of this coin is genuinely beautiful with the brain and heart. This  probably create a remarkable record in crypto industry, bringing beauty for everyone to have a beautiful society. Moreover, once it will be listed, huge participants will probably join and spread out the beauty of SpaCoin has.

Yes, a very unique project. This is the first time I heard about a project that focuses in beauty cares. This uniqueness will attract more investors to participate. Also I would like to congratulate this project for reaching the soft cap.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

a real product based on Blockchain Technology. But do Beauty Industry really need this Coin ?   If I have a unique idea or recipe about a beauty product I would open my own company or try to produce it myself before I inform about this idea or product in publicity.

May be the admin, dev. or owner can agrue in a better way why we need this project / coin in beauty indusrty ?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

It's pretty amazing that the soft cap has been reached and completed in such a short period of time this project is doing great so far.
And if this continues the same way, this could make a great break through.

Yes, it is a good news that SpaCoin already reached their Soft cap. Actually I never heard of this project but it amazed me that they already reached their goal. If more promotions have been made I am sure that they will also reach the hard cap.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

I congratulate you on the achievement of the softcap, it's very cool when a worthy project attracts investors and the project can be realized.
I hope that the situation will be even better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: