Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17949 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

I thought that the project is made by women empowerment but I guess I'm wrong that the team members are almost men. But I guess men should also have a beauty regimen not just women. People do need their own kind of relaxation and I guess SpaCoin is there to help. There service is really awesome and superb so we should support SPACOIN. Share the news of SpaCoin to all social networks.
Team members can be anyone, but users are likely to be women and this is a problem, because relatively few women are interested in crypto currencies.
I explain about cryptocurrency's to my girl everyday, and she understood some new information about this everyday, so she really like it.
And she wants to pay for everything with cryptomoney all what is possible, include SPA salons too.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:12:23 PM

I thought that the project is made by women empowerment but I guess I'm wrong that the team members are almost men. But I guess men should also have a beauty regimen not just women. People do need their own kind of relaxation and I guess SpaCoin is there to help. There service is really awesome and superb so we should support SPACOIN. Share the news of SpaCoin to all social networks.
Team members can be anyone, but users are likely to be women and this is a problem, because relatively few women are interested in crypto currencies.
You are right, in the world of crypto currency is really a small number of women, but they are. And by the way, you can not say that the spa procedures are only interested in ladies, there are many men who love to take care of themselves and their bodies. Therefore, this project will be in demand by all people who love the spa.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

You are right, in the world of crypto currency is really a small number of women, but they are. And by the way, you can not say that the spa procedures are only interested in ladies, there are many men who love to take care of themselves and their bodies. Therefore, this project will be in demand by all people who love the spa.

I agree with you, not only women enjoy spa services, and men as well! After all, everyone likes massage and sauna. And when you pay for services you can be a crypto currency, this only makes our life easier.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

I explain about cryptocurrency's to my girl everyday, and she understood some new information about this everyday, so she really like it.
And she wants to pay for everything with cryptomoney all what is possible, include SPA salons too.
It is good to hear about your good work, with her you can make better profits in the crypto world, she's likes our spa coin as it helps her better in dealing the things of beauty at the parlor. This first spa project is an adopted block chain in the world.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

I agree with you, not only women enjoy spa services, and men as well! After all, everyone likes massage and sauna. And when you pay for services you can be a crypto currency, this only makes our life easier.
You're right this kind of project is for every individual who are so conscious about their physical look. Already achieve the softcap and next will be reaching hardcap.I believe that this will be soon a successful project.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

Happy new year 2018  Kiss Kiss Kiss Wish the project a nice success and get a new exchange update from dev
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

So many token are burnt down.. but I thought that the project will reach a new scale...hope the price will be much to fill the loss..waiting for some good news in this new year..
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

SpaCoin is really an interesting project. Of course, more people now are getting interested to this project because of the special concept it has for the community. This project will greatly help the different salon services to promote the real beauty inside and out. Let us support this project because it has a really great goal for the community. Moreover, SpaCoin is now reached its softcap and that is a really great news for each of us. I hope for the continuous success of this nice and interesting project that come exist to the crypto currency world.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion, as this project the,SpaCoin has reached the softcap more and more people will join the project.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

You know what I think? Discounted prices for who uses this coin, that would be an highly incentive for using a different coin for a specific job!

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

Is this project working for spa services? I mean how the token works with the spa service? Or another else?
Like any other digital payment ,the only diffrence is that this coin is specificly focused on spa services. and you can gain spa tokens to use them for those services and not only exchange them.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:57:21 PM

Your project is looking different from another project. When SPACOIN will be listed in coinmarketcap?
Thats mostly need to raise a token.
Probably this is really different kind of project as it is about beauty services. Well, we just wait for further announcement about to be listed in the coinmarketcap.
Yeah though it's a different project from another project but they need to be listed on coinmarketcap. After listing on coinmarketcap many people will be interest to invest on this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:58:48 PM

I read in the roadmap that you going to transform Spaccoin token to a coin in 2018 wich means spanccoin will have own blockchain. what will happen to those token and why you chose to do that.
My friend, you have a wrong conception about success projects. I see more often successful project at own blockchains, than at ERC20, but main of course it's how development team will work on their product.  Smiley

Actually, I didn't say that a coin with it own blockchain will not be successful, I just asked why they need to transform Spaccoin token to a coin ! and how this process will happen
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

SpaCoin is really an interesting project. Of course, more people now are getting interested to this project because of the special concept it has for the community. This project will greatly help the different salon services to promote the real beauty inside and out. Let us support this project because it has a really great goal for the community. Moreover, SpaCoin is now reached its softcap and that is a really great news for each of us. I hope for the continuous success of this nice and interesting project that come exist to the crypto currency world.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion, as this project the,SpaCoin has reached the softcap more and more people will join the project.

Most of the times, when a project announced that they already reached the soft cap the tendency is more investors will be attracted to join the project because they are thinking the they will get a profit because the project will become successful and that is a good strategy of promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

Is this project working for spa services? I mean how the token works with the spa service? Or another else?

Yes the project is focused on beauty care and is planning to have spa services on Asia. Maybe you can use the token by heading to the closest spa services that are supported by this platform. Or they will add online shop for beautification products i think.

yeah, very awesome project that makes everyone of us here in society to be inspired as being beautiful. Having this project that is unique features by having also their great services offers. I hope this project could give us airdrop to be also this project will recognized and make it popular since as if this generation many people want to have beauty products to be always presentable.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

You know what I think? Discounted prices for who uses this coin, that would be an highly incentive for using a different coin for a specific job!
let hope the discount is much and not just 5% off just because you own token...something like 15-20% off in my own opinion will be much better but who knows Spa is really a great project and with all the professionals out there you just focused on getting yourself to look better

brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

SapCoins will swap to a coins?
how to do this swap? any instruction? and how about the bounty coins?
I translate the ann and bounty thread and now still not received the coins and how to do with those bounty coins?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Most of the times, when a project announced that they already reached the soft cap the tendency is more investors will be attracted to join the project because they are thinking the they will get a profit because the project will become successful and that is a good strategy of promotions.
Spacoin is really amazing knowing they already reached the softcap. Only few project can reach this target so it will be a good decision of an investor to invest in this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

Your project is looking different from another project. When SPACOIN will be listed in coinmarketcap?
Thats mostly need to raise a token.
Probably this is really different kind of project as it is about beauty services. Well, we just wait for further announcement about to be listed in the coinmarketcap.

Yes if this project will be successful this will be a big bang to the trade market because of its uniques features and I think this is the first time I am seeing and hearing about healthy products and stuff in the blockchain community.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

This will surely be adopted in this modern world and 2018 could be the best year for crypto workers. Better invest in this project guys.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

Well, at first this is a good way. But in the long run maybe those discounts will be lessen so that the value of this coin will increase and because of that we can achieve a good profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: