Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaCoin [SPA] - The first Spa Project applied Blockchain in the world  (Read 17949 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

Still token sale is available?

" The softcap of SPACOIN was reached so no token sale anymore. We are preparing to list SPACOIN to some Exchanges soon ". So the answer is no, just wait they will listed on exchange soon and you will able to get maybe in low price than the tokensale because that usually happen with all ico.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

" The softcap of SPACOIN was reached so no token sale anymore. We are preparing to list SPACOIN to some Exchanges soon ". So the answer is no, just wait they will listed on exchange soon and you will able to get maybe in low price than the tokensale because that usually happen with all ico.
Yes. Or you can make OTC thread to buy SPACoin from someone who have own. Waiting for listing on some exchange like coinexchange.io.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

I am vwry interested in this project beacuse the project idea is very uniqe.its the first spa project devlope on the blockchain technology.this is the very good platform.Here you can also discuss your beauty related tips.
Yes, the project is becoming very popular. They have already reached the soft cover and this is good news. The project will be very popular in its field, as I have never met such projects.
Unfortunatly i lost the opportunity to buy the pre-sale . Waiting patiently for the crowdsale and i hope they will reach their hard carp this time .
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

Well, is there any chance again to buy this token? It was so fast for the pre-sale. The main-sale is not yet started, is it?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

I am vwry interested in this project beacuse the project idea is very uniqe.its the first spa project devlope on the blockchain technology.this is the very good platform.Here you can also discuss your beauty related tips.
Yes, the project is becoming very popular. They have already reached the soft cover and this is good news. The project will be very popular in its field, as I have never met such projects.
Unfortunatly i lost the opportunity to buy the pre-sale . Waiting patiently for the crowdsale and i hope they will reach their hard carp this time .
We are the same Sad. I think i have put may clock at next time. Someone have a time of next SPAcoin sale, or they only reach to soft cap and paused?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:58:00 AM

No token sold out on sales so probably just wait till it hits exchange then maybe you can buy but right now is no way even the bounty has ended if am right so just hold for exchange

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

SOFTCAP is reached so no token sale anymore, where the logic, help to find it pls

That means that they will no longer sell tokens on thier end since they are already out of supply. If you are interested to buy some you have to wait for them to be sold in trading websites.
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

SOFTCAP is reached so no token sale anymore, where the logic, help to find it pls

That means that they will no longer sell tokens on thier end since they are already out of supply. If you are interested to buy some you have to wait for them to be sold in trading websites.
the coins sales so fast and i am sad not to buy at the frist time,i learn it at first time but want to see some time then i lost the chance!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Efta321

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

this is very sad for this project, but it does not matter we can still buy or sell tokens on trading sites. hope you guys a little patience.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

An interesting idea, but how does the developer think to interest people who are not familiar with the crypt world? Of course, the Asiatic countries love the crypt, but this is not an easy task....
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

An interesting idea, but how does the developer think to interest people who are not familiar with the crypt world? Of course, the Asiatic countries love the crypt, but this is not an easy task....

Yes, I also have this thoughts. For me I think the best thing to do is to continue the promotions and advertising and list spacoin in some good exchanges, then after that this project will sure get more investors.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

I am not interested in this project because there is no official exchange for the SPA. I hope their development team should do this soon because it will probably affect a lot of big investors because they are keeping a lot of SPA.
You got a point bud but the investors still purchased a lot of spa coin and that made them reach thier softcap. It could be possible that they will be taking thier token to multiple trading sites in the future.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

I agree it's not simple, I think they knew what they were on. Just imagine what money was spent on it, I think they will not throw everything half way.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

It quite interesting to me but, may I know why did you use blockchain technology for the Spa Project? Why not just make a Spa project on the standard way, which no need for making a blockchain?
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

Yes, I also have this thoughts. For me I think the best thing to do is to continue the promotions and advertising and list spacoin in some good exchanges, then after that this project will sure get more investors.
Yes, we can only call this project successful once this coin is listed in several huge exchanges. I think, SPA can surely have good future and also it can be soon get listed on several exchanges giving us all good profits for early investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:10:51 AM

That's a great news to see and hear. I think the advertisement and bounty programs are a success for now.
I think we must wait for the update of the administrator and developers before making a move.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

I watched the group in telegram, there are only 517 participants in the group. The developer does not think to make a reward for the participants of the telegram?
Semaj123

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

Yes, we can only call this project successful once this coin is listed in several huge exchanges. I think, SPA can surely have good future and also it can be soon get listed on several exchanges giving us all good profits for early investors.
Its good thing to know then if they will be listed on exchanges as investors are really excited to know the real price of the token. Let's just continue to support this project as it is still not yet listed on exchanges.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

I watched the group in telegram, there are only 517 participants in the group. The developer does not think to make a reward for the participants of the telegram?
This is a relatively new project, which is why there are so few people in the Telegram so far. When it becomes more popular, and followers will accordingly become much more.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

SpaCoin is a great project that really deserved to a full support from the crowd here in the community of crypto currency. I believe also, like the people around here, that this project has a great potential that can contribute to the community. SpaCoin is a project that will bring something to the crypto world. I hope that this will soon be listed to the different exchanges. Investors will be surely be attracted to it. I hope that SpaCoin will continue to its better performance and continue to fight in this world of crypto currency.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: