Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC  (Read 3584 times)
wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

I actually more recomend you to invest to btc than other coin or token because bitcoin movement is so good right now it'll make you got more profit actuall than other coin.
But if you want to invest at new ico i recomend you to invest at good project ico which has get good coment by people, for this i actually recomend bitdegree.org ico for invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:36:13 AM

It's more profitable to buy BTC and wait for until another new hard forks will be announced in the future  Cheesy
This makes it is clear if wait bitcoin because we can get a huge profit but if its price goes down I'm sure will quickly rise and bitcoin is a safe choice in my opinion
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:42:13 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
How do you know if the ICO is bad or good or scam? Most of these ICO's are scams so my suggestion is to invest in BTC as the funds can raise even further more.

Bitcoin price is too much high so investing Bitcoin recommended by me.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:15 AM

As long as you are prepared to put in the effort to research the company and choose a product that you really think is revolutionary then getting involved at ICO stage can pay off well. But you need to wait from 1 to 6 months for your choice to grow.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:21:33 AM

As long as you are prepared to put in the effort to research the company and choose a product that you really think is revolutionary then getting involved at ICO stage can pay off well. But you need to wait from 1 to 6 months for your choice to grow.
for today it is very difficult to determine how promising a project can be and if you investigate official information that is often manipulative, you can mislead yourself.
Emissary White clerk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

it depends on your goal- are looking to make quick money or invest for the long term? buying bitcoin is for the long term, if you are not going to be traiding. ICO can be for both, but then you need to make a good research about the ICO you choose.
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:54:57 AM

Should I invest in a new ICO or just buy BTC? If you want the fast profit use invest in ICO is the right choice. If the token sale finished you will get paid soon but you need more carefully with the fake or scam ICO.

If you buy bitcoin, I think it is not a good step considering the expensive bitcoin price right now.
Ziminator

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:03:51 AM

To purchase new ICO tokens, you need to study everything about it in the Internet, and it's best to own insider information Wink. And with bitcoin as for me it's simple - now bought and waiting  Smiley

farproc

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

I posted this thread because I  have money right now and was thinking to like invest!
I wanted to know is it is beneficial to invest in new ICO, or should I just buy some BTC and wait for the value to increase.
ecли вы нe имeeтe экcпepтнocти в ICO , тo лyчшe пoкyпaйтe BTC! Ho ceйчac пoявляютcя нoвыe cepвиcы, кoтopыe yпpocтят aнaлиз ICO, пocмoтpитe нa ALGORY, этo oтличнoe peшeниe

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
Kryptogenie

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:30:11 AM

For me, investing in Bitcoin is always the first choice and than to invest in ICO.  If you want to invest in ICO, must study the product first.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:41:20 PM

It depends on you and your mind. Bitcoin changes it values very quickly. You can’t say it’s rate will increase or go lower.

Again, if you want to invest your money to any ICO you have to check the full whitepaper very carefully. Some of the ICO says it’s let’s say most of it were made for only pump which is very harmful to any person. It is your choice that will you take a risk to increase your money or keep it in your wallet.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:17:32 PM

For me at the moment,better buy btc and hold as we all know bitcoin is really good to investment.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:22:09 PM

With current Bitcoin pricing, I would rather invest in a ICO that is promising than buying more BTC and wait for it to go up. I would maybe choose an ICO where pricing is made in USD, so when you buy BTC with fiat now, you will get the maximum amount of tokens/ coins from the ICo for your BTC.

This said, finding a decent ICO nowadays can be pretty hard. So many scams around.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

With current Bitcoin pricing, I would rather invest in a ICO that is promising than buying more BTC and wait for it to go up. I would maybe choose an ICO where pricing is made in USD, so when you buy BTC with fiat now, you will get the maximum amount of tokens/ coins from the ICo for your BTC.

This said, finding a decent ICO nowadays can be pretty hard. So many scams around.

If you have a large sum of money, I would not think about the choice. Go ahead and choose Bitcoin, but it will cost you a lot. However, if you decide to spend less, I would recommend some good crypto such as Ethereum.
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:34:57 PM

buy btc and hold it
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

Most of the ico's today are really not promising because all of the tokens value are really decreasing after the end of the campaign and it was already released in the market. So i think that you should invest on bitcoins to earn more profit and assurance.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

For the money to buy just 1 btc you can invest in several potentially successful projects Wink
bitcryptone

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:07:16 PM

buying btc seems like a more safe investment
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:21:09 AM

Bitcoin is a very useful crypto and people gets a good profit from it generally. There is no alternative alts at present who can defeat bitcoin by its benefit and other facilities. It is the top-ranked crypto in the whole world. Again ICO is a very good workplace too.
But if you want work with ICO and want to invest in a new ICO then you have to read the full whitepaper and look a better eye on it. You have to know fully about all the terms of ICO because there is too many systems which are made only for pump and it will harm your wallet what is not good for you at all. Now take a decision carefully that you want to invest in a new ICO and do that all term or buy BTC to grow your wallet full thou there is some risk in BTC too.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

It will be best you don,t put all your eggs in one basket,spread your investment in basket. Food for thought.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: