Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4147 times)
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:46:35 PM

there are so many levels in life.life before and after marriage are also two levels of life.sometimes life before marrige is joyful and sometimes life after marriage is joyful.it's totally depends upon him or her who will be your husband or wife

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:36:09 PM

life after and before marriage is very different. If before marriage, we are still free anywhere, do not have the responsibility of Java, but all that changed after marriage. If you are married, you have a huge responsibility to support your children and your wife.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:41:56 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
for me before marriage because when you are single you can do everything you want go where where gangs with no obligation to think (free). But after marriage there are many incoming obligation there earlier, wife serve. There the prohibits many things. You have ruined his whole family. After the former was also son that deep obligation as subjective obligation you are still children. Although they were of her and her family
samanthabiolena

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

Life before and after one's marriage is a lot different. There are advantages and disadvantages of it. Being single for how many years taught us to be independent and holds our own life in our own decisions and how we want to spend it. We can always be happy without thinking of other people and we really don't care those judgments we get from other people as long as we are happy to what we are doing. While if we are already married, there are a lot of changes. We must consider your partner or your own family's decision not just your own decision. We must always know what is better for your family now that you've created with your partner.
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:15:03 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
for me i never have married just at the right time just so for me in i could see the wedding they are happy
bert062287

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

Life before married is always a happy and inspired. After married is a serious and more responsibility.

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:20:53 AM

Before and after getting married is something very different, but everyone wants to get married and each phase of is indeed, there is a difference, if not married always want to meet the desire to them to satisfaction while now after getting married we so have a responsibility to to provide for wife and children and wouldn’t put the wishes of our own, and it has become a tradition then I think there’s no more severe either that after getting married or was not.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:10 AM

Each couple has their own life and love story, before and after marriage.
Because when a man and a woman become husband and wife, they maintain their love and attention for each other but now they express their feelings contrarily.
Marriage is a thoughtful step that affects everyone who dare to take it.

howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

I'm with my GF for 5 years and we got married 6 months ago. We had to made it official, so I can get unlimited visa (living in Asia). There was no other reasson. And literally 0 have changed.

It really depends on the girl.

Some have lifetime goal of getting married, stop working and get fat. In that case it will end up badly. In my case she just wated to continue living with me, so nothing have changed.  Cool

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

I am not married now but l am not young too , i mean i am in life before marrige term and i am feeling myself independent now, i can go everywhere when l want but after marriage i cant be like that so i am afraid to be marry with someone.

yeah i agree with you, but maybe just one thing to think of, if you ever marry you can still go anywhere with your special someone, right?
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:44 AM

Life being single is exciting because you your own freedom , you can control your own time , do what you want to do , . Go where ever you want to go. But life after marriage is much more exciting to live , because you have a partner / companion in life to be with, you can have your own children , have your own family . Its more exciting and more happier than being single in life.

Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:24:07 AM

Life before and marriage is really totally different story, before marriage you live your life on your own, you can go anywhere, anytime spend all your money and time all by yourself, but not when you're marriage.. you think not only for yourself but to your spouse and your kids, your time is limited. Marriage life is both fulfilling and demanding and it also rewarding if you just learn how to deal every circumstances.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Abbexe

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:21:58 AM

I am married for 3 years now and i can say life after marriage is lovely though it has its own ups and down. If one marries his/her friend (Destined partner)
then life after marriage will be the best and vise versa. Before i got married, there are so many things i do dat i dnt need to tell any1 or take permission before doing it but nw i have to discuss with my wife before doing virtually everything. Life after marriage is sweet.
wena87

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

Before and after marriage has a big difference.
After marriage your life has been doubled.
Double the fun, the exitement, the love,everything.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:39:54 AM

Life can be easy depending the angle you see it from. Marriage to a supportive partner who loves you can make life better and you can climb live ladder higher  but if you are with a partner who dont contribute to the marriage but rather a liability , you can then imagine the hell you will go through.

Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:57:12 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 11:28:20 AM by Cordillera

I'am married for how many weeks,my life before marriage was good enough to say I'am blessed and after marriage, I am still blessed for God gave me a very understanding, and God-fearing wife. Even life are ups and down.
ChaikaNord

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

I'm not married, on this I can not now say how to live after marriage, my friends, many say that they have not changed anything, as before it was so and now)) but I think that I'm changing something in any case)) and I already want to get married Grin
opebiyiope

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

To me Marriage is sweet, when you get married to the wrong person you are finished and when you marry the right person, you are complete. Marriage is good, cool, sweet, it makes you feel accomplished. It gives you a edge amongst your peers.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

My girlfriend married and now all her talk only about cleaning laundry, about how much she stroked things today and what she cooked for dinner. It's terrible
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

Life before marriage is so easy. Only have to do is go to school, help your parents in household chores, make crazy and happy memories with your friends and family .
Life after marriage is so happy but challenging . Happy because your having your own family but sometimes challenging because you are obliged to raise your family in good or bad times.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: