Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4147 times)
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

For me, there is before and after the birth of a child. This is really a shake-up, and marriage is a trifle.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

I think both before and after marriage have differences. Many people said that life after marriage is easier than life before marriage, but some people also said that life before marriage is better, because they can do anything they want and they don't have responsibility to someone else besides their selfes. To me, it depends on individual. The answer cannot be generalized for all people, because they have their own experience.
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:13:48 PM

Depending on comfort of a person, whether he/she is comfortable before or after marriage, for my self personally more comfortable with life after marriage the reason is, the relation between two people would be approved with  the power of religious law and the state.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:36:52 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
In my personal experience, life is easier after marriage. After marriage, I have a partner in life whom I can lean on to, share my dreams and goals to, compliments to, and partner in every life's situation whom I can share my emotions- happiness in every victories and achievements as well as grief and loneliness in every downfall and failures. I am married for seven years and I've learned a lot from our relationship.  Life is easier when you have a great partner in life.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:33:53 PM

If partners love and respect each other, they don't try to remake and fulfill their duties, communicate and a woman can calmly express her emotions, and the man takes responsibility for her... then surely life is getting better
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

Before married you are free to do anything you want. You are thinking evrything for yourself. Getting married is not that easy. You have to be responsible for your family. You acannot decide alone. Consider you husband or wife in every action. Both are happy as long as you are with the right person beside you.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

I am not yet married but I've seen some couple like my sister. They are so much inlove when they are not yet married then after married they keep on fighting even in a simple problem.
GOODNESS

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:55:12 PM

Life before marriage is a solo type of life, a type where an individual is in a position of taking decision that are times be Negative due to no one to really advice him, it is a period that the society look at all  the mature singles as not yet attain a level of been Responsible.It is a period of divided in-decisions,but all that changes after been married .The Bible says "he that finds a wife has found a good thing and obtain favor from the Lord." I really want to express here that life after marriage is the best , this has to do with a lot of blessing from God to the family, which is actually  absent when single.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

I am not yet married but I've seen some couple like my sister. They are so much inlove when they are not yet married then after married they keep on fighting even in a simple problem.

Newly weds normally have that kind of problen. That is just a part of adjustment . The problem would be during their boyfriend girlfriend relationship, they do not focus on getting to know each other. Maybe the true attitude of ona was only revealed after marriage. However, if they will just work it out with love and understanding, they could go even further. Solved problems together make a relationship more stronger.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:49:29 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
Life before and after marriage is two different things.  The transition from being single to being married was tough especially if you're used to being alone.  Being married you hace to consider your partner in all your life decision. It is no longer just about you.  It should now be we,  us,  or they.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:13:06 PM

in my opinion, life after marriage is better than before marriage.
before we get married we tend to be selfish and want complete freedom, we always feel that alone and free is the life we really want, but all that changed when we are married.
in our married life we can not be selfish, we must be able to keep our wives and children's feelings in the future, we are required to be a more responsible person to our family.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

life before and after marriage me before i can do what ever i want after marriage so much changes my son is my priority now i want to give the good life

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:29:47 AM

After marriage my life is more beautiful , because I can see the person I love every day .
This is very different from the time before marriage,to meet her I have to make an appointment first . Especially now , when I already have children , it gives the spirit to work more .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:38:16 PM

I am not married, but I don't what marriage or not would change in the daily life.
Or you are able to bring some magic in the couple (married or not) and you'll have more chance to be happy
Or you consider your partner as a person who will always be here for you and you don't fight for him/her, and your couple could show signs of fraying at the edges.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

after marriage, because if before the marriage we think is just ourself, different when has married we have to equate the ego with other people (wife) that's the real life.
Life before marriage i can do what i want.If you are marriage do your best to the successful  life and provide the things that important in to your family.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

I am a marriage man, i think life a lot easier now than before. Before i go deep with my religion i think marriage is kinda a difficult things to go through, even then i was thinking i will no longer free to have fun with my self. But after i learn a lot in my religion  i found the opposite, now i have a lot find more peace and a lot more easier on anything like job, money, and peace. It is hard to explain but it is so true.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

life before marriage is easy, you can do whatever you want, go wherever you want to go, before you're just thinking about yourself but after marriage you need to be responsible to your partner. You need to consider her/his side in every decision you're going to make and other stuff. your partner are involve in everything. it is depends on each person which life is easier.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

There are pros and cons on being married.  Things are easy especially those expenses of the household when two of you are working and have money.  Life is easier indeed because when you have a problem you can tell what it is to your partner.  But sometimes it is hard to adjust because you discover new things on him or her.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

its different live, i guess. having a marriage is the best point in your live. and then everything is getting different better :-)
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:48:55 PM

life before marriage is easy, you can do whatever you want, go wherever you want to go, before you're just thinking about yourself but after marriage you need to be responsible to your partner. You need to consider her/his side in every decision you're going to make and other stuff. your partner are involve in everything. it is depends on each person which life is easier.
Before marriage, life is uniquely much easier and carefree. But I can not live differently already, therefore, despite the existence of problems, the family is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: