Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4150 times)
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:49:28 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

For me life easier before marriage. Before marriage i am like a bird in free world.
After marriage i am become bird in the cage.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:42:13 PM

I am still single so I really can't differentiate it. But based in what I have observed, when someone gets married to a spouse, their priority suddenly changes. Before when they were still single, they would do whatever they want, go to wherever they like and buy what they desire for themselves. But if you are married, you should your spouse as your first priority before yourself and eventually your kids as well before your own good.

I think there are lots of difference in married and single life. It would be very hard to even imagine those changes especially to a single person, who have lived most of his life, virtually for himself without actually thinking of another person similar to how he should think and take care of himself. I think one of the biggest adjustment is the money aspect, once you become married, your money is not your own anymore. I mean, you have to allocate it in the proper department of your married life like savings, housing, daily expenses, and the fact that you have to save either for your family or the idea of building one. Another one is your routine, it would surely change because your cannot live like you no one is relying on you, once you have a spouse, more so a family, that would certainly change.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

I think the it was really before marriage. Everything just works perfectly fine. All the arguments get easily fixed over a day. Now, the problem is getting tired of how each other is, but at the same time, it kind of strengthens the relationship somehow. Even the patience with one another is now somehow longer. With the help of having kids, it is somehow wonderful.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

Life after marriage was far different from being single.  It's no longer just about you.  It is now about you two together.  You have to consider your partner in all your life decision. It is taking your relationship to a higher level.

mdf.fonseka

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:46:10 PM

Life before marriage  is like a person with single heart ; FREE BIRD.....
Life after marriage is like a person combining with two hearts ; RESPONSIBLE BIRD..... Smiley Smiley
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

Life after marriage was far different from being single.  It's no longer just about you.  It is now about you two together.  You have to consider your partner in all your life decision. It is taking your relationship to a higher level.
And you must also consult your partner when you are making very important decisions especially decisions that are going to affect the both of you. Being in love is easy but once you are married, you will be accustomed to your partner even more, It takes a lot more of love to stay married.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bdsultana8

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

Life is beautiful if it is single or married. I believe that eveything is much more easy when you don't have more responsibility.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

You mean life before and after incarceration? Yes, prison is "sweet".
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

Single in life is quite easy because you can do whatever you want,but for me its much better after marriage because i cant imagine my life without him.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

Life before marriage, there is no hinderance but after marriage there are many problems.
salamyman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:21:45 PM

Live free, happy and with a lot of money and time or be married - hmm, tough choice...
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

after marriage, because if before the marriage we think is just ourself, different when has married we have to equate the ego with other people (wife) that's the real life.
My life before im not yet marriage is cool...i can go everywhere i want and i can do what i wanted to do...my life is like a princess...but when i got married my life become misserable because im not lucky in husband...No days that im crying since im married...even when i have a child..i wasnt happy at all because of my situation in my husband..its so awfull untill one day in past many years we decide to separate each other..so now im a little bit ok...After all...

salamyman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

after marriage, because if before the marriage we think is just ourself, different when has married we have to equate the ego with other people (wife) that's the real life.
My life before im not yet marriage is cool...i can go everywhere i want and i can do what i wanted to do...my life is like a princess...but when i got married my life become misserable because im not lucky in husband...No days that im crying since im married...even when i have a child..i wasnt happy at all because of my situation in my husband..its so awfull untill one day in past many years we decide to separate each other..so now im a little bit ok...After all...

So life got a little bit better after escaping from the marriage prison.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:19:36 PM

There's a bit difference in a single life and a married life. There are things that you are not allowed to do anymore when you get married. Almost everything will have it's limitation. Deciding alone isn't possible anymore. You need to consider your partner's sake because being married is also having a lifetime commitment. So we must enjoy our lives as singles first before entering a married life.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

It depends, if you are prepared for commitment and responsibility your marriage life will be smooth. Marriage is not just a contract, it is a life long commitment. It's not ideal to get married if you are not prepared financially and mentally. It will just cause you stress and pressure.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

before and after marriage Showing affection towards your partner is equally important.Couples pretend a lot in life before marriage. But later get way too comfortable in life after marriage.
sometimes perfect body is important but it usually gets disappear. It is not required anymore after you have the one you love with you. It depends on how you manage your relationship.
salamyman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:37:51 PM

It depends, if you are prepared for commitment and responsibility your marriage life will be smooth. Marriage is not just a contract, it is a life long commitment. It's not ideal to get married if you are not prepared financially and mentally. It will just cause you stress and pressure.

That's good - then accept that some people are not prepared for marriage and let them be - not insisting that marriage is the best thing.
Let single people keep their freedom, money and time.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:00 PM

For me Life is easier before marriage because before you get married you are just thinking of yourself only . You just mending on your own. Serving only yourself and simply doing all the things you want. You are free as a bird. You can do whatever you want ,go wherever and whenever you want to. You don't need to ask permission of someone. You can go on a date and go home anytime you want . In short you just make things on your own and be the master of your own self !   

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

If people really love each other, then marriage will not change anything. He will only strengthen their relationship. Marriage is the best thing that can be in your life.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:23 PM

After marriage is just a start of new life, a life where you need to do it not alone and every decision to be made are within the couple! Most mistakes of being married and broken relationships are the decisions of one part not letting the other to participate and decide. life after marriage is so different from before even with your friends you cant hang out much anymore and worst will be no hang out anymore.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: