Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4150 times)
Karapul769

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

I'm not sure that something really changes after marriage. Especially if you live together before the wedding. Maybe I am wrong?
Ethminer2x

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

When  you single you have freedom.
When you married you hv family and much love with your kids
alexicrypto

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

I am not married yet so I don't know Life after marriage, I think single life more relax and free
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

I think it depends on whom you marriage. Hard times and easy times is all about whom you marriage. Two is more better than one. Enter to marriage is full of excitement. The excite For forever or just for a meantime.
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Enjoyed the life without any problems to bothering you when you are single.But when you are married is different have many commitment and responsibility to your family and kids.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
Our life before marriage is much different to our life after marriage because when we are single we can do everything go anywhere while when you are already married you can focus to your growing family to your husband to your marriage life
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

Life before marriage is very fun if you enjoy it you can go wherever you want, wear the dress you want, your free. And the life after marriage is different its a big responsibility you should think what is good for your husband and your children sometimes you have no time for your self.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

Life before marriage is full of laughter, many friends are just there and have a nice day every day.
life before marriage is good and no limitations, you can do all you want as long as you are happy.
but once you get married, there's no laughter, it will replace happiness.
not many friends around you but a best friend and a wife with you.
you have the limitation in going out with friends but you don't have the limitation on gaining and making your family and wife the happiest and make the dream of them.
marriage is just a piece of paper, but this paper will be the start of having yourself the best ever before.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Before marriage ,u can do anything what u want,no responsibility ,no question .U are fully responsible to make ur life happy.but after marriage u have responsibility.You should take advice to every decision.Making ur life happy now depends on ur partner.
elenam91

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

Here is the truth. During dating, you will discover how similar you both are and in marriage you will painfully realize that you are both different individuals with different liking. Now marriage is a process with a high barrier to entry and even more higher and painful barrier to exit. So you better consider some of these points before you take the inevitable leap to prove yourself to be an awesome guy.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

Life before marriage is life with freedom as the single always said. People who are single can do whatever they want and go whatever they want. And life after marriage is a different one. People who are married are in different state of their life , they must do whatever it takes to live and work for their family. They work not just for themselves but for their children , to have a better future . Marriage is one of the best things that can happen to people because they feel love to their couple and it is the happiest feeling that can be felt by someone.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

Life is totally different before and after marriage, they say that when you enter marriage you're staying into more stable, quiet and peaceful life..but it's not on the contrary its more complicated, more challenging and more demanding and most difficult life...come to think of if before you're single when you marriage you become doubled, tripled, quadruple depending on how many kids  do you have, you have to work not just for yourself but for these people as well, and if you're not yet ready to accept all these responsibility you will end up frustrated and you wanna give up, on the other hand if you accept the challenge wholeheartedly with love as your motivation marriage life then become... sweet..rewarding and fulfilling.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:01 AM

My life  before when i was still single my habits are always going home late after night hang out, always drunk , always playing billiard to sum it up i was a happy go luck person but when i got married my life habits now are going to work in the morning then after shift go home directly, play with my son and daughter, talk with wife about my job, my kids to sum it up i became more happy and was able to prove myself that i can become responsible.
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

I am a single . I think life before marriage is better after marriage. I can do everything what I want.  It becomes harder to get out on your own and hang out with your friends as you once did Cry
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

You are right, entering marriage is not a joke, its not a food that you will order then you will not like the taste, you will just leave it there. It will be a big adjustment for you and to your spouse, well I think if there's love on the marriage any adjustment will be easier for the both of you and any challenges you will go through if there's love everything will go well.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
@darkangel

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

Based in my own experienced, before marriage is much easier than after getting married. When you are single, you can do anything that you wanted to do. You can work over time, you can hang out with your friends,you can go to your friend's birthday party without curfew. But now, i should have to go home early or on time because he was monitoring my schedule. I was not able to go with my friends now especially during night time  wherein night time is only my free time. After we get married, I should have to tell everything unto him because if its not, then it is the start of the fight again. Before, i thought it was easier for me to get married, but i thought wrong. Now, I have to wake up early to cook our foods. It was never an easy thing to do, but life after marriage made me more responsible enough.

[MONETO]
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
www.mone.to
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

When you marry you lose your freedom , that s why i will be always single and free  Wink

Single and married life are different stages of life, with their own essence and responsibilities.

We must show a positive attitude towards both stages, because both are equal.

kabba123

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

Marriage must be easy, you think to yourself. After all, all the married people on Facebook are doing the same thing as you, turning up at dinner, going on trips and frequently reminding each other and the rest of the world how they miss each other while being less than a taxi ride away from each other.
It is very crusual to live in my country.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

All humans would want a marriage, and what is expected after marriage is a happy life with their partner. But for some people there is a thought that marriage will make the burden of their lives. If in my opinion married it would provide comfort when we are experiencing life problems, because there is a place to share complaints that is our partner.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

I think it depends on the person some of us are really happy to be married and some are just happy to be single,
That's their choice they are the one's who are responsible for their life and they should live it on how they want and how they want to.
Some are just happy to flirt and some are really happy to have a partner in their life forever .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: