Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:33:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4150 times)
josephine85

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

I am married now, and I can strongly say that life is different now. When I was single, I visited the Salon very often, say twice  week in order to have a foot massage, hair treatment, facial, or nail polishing. I spent my free time in a coffee shop with a friend or with my boyfriend. I am fond of window shopping and will spend all afternoon at the mall during weekends or holidays. I spent 30 mins to 1 hour at the shower doing all the beauty regimen. At night, I sleep 8 hours and well rested. But, now life is different. I have two kids and I am a hands on mom. I just visited the Salon once a month, I am not into window shopping anymore, I seldom see my friends and no more coffee shop, and I cannot do all the beauty regimen, and of course I am now deprive of 8 hours of sleep because of my little one. But, I am very happy now, more matured, more responsible, patient, hardworking, and my heart is full of love.
Ataman12

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

I think marriage makes two people closer. Difficulties and obstacles always exist, before marriage and after it. So people need to treat these difficulties easier
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

1. When the bachelor never breakfast, now wake up already prepared food.
2. Going home to work straight home. Though still young time prefer hanging out with friends.
3. In the past, get up early have to get ready for themselves. Now more comfortable, nothing helped the wife.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

Befor marriage
Play as you like yourself, An endless chat with friends, disobedience to my parents, Watching television shows aside, spend a free life like a birds.
After marriage
There is a lot of difference in the relationship between before and after marriage. after marriage need to caring and sharing to life partner its most important think, many times there is a compulsion to move on like a living companion. even if you want to do anything, you can not so anything.
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Though Amy not married yet but I think life before marriage is far easier than life after marriage because you don't plan your life with any body, you take decision as you wish but when you are married you need to put your partner in to consideration before taking any decision
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Someday you just becoming tried of life when you care about yourself only and want to start a new part of your life with your love. Making family without marriage is very difficult at my opinion.

chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

Life itself is not easy. If it was easy to begin with, there would be no feeling bad existing. In relation to marriage, life is still the same. The much more differentiation you can come up with would be becoming an adult. You have no care in the world when your young, but you need to fend for yourself when you become an adult, responsibilities and stuff. Marriage is just a part of it. You just have to make it work, plan it. You have your family to support you when growing up. You have your partner to grow old with. Single is fun but marriage is a different experience.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:57 AM

It's up to each of you to get married and live your life.

If you work well, it's great. If your income is not stable, it will be a great burden.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

before marriage, you can easily break off relations. After marriage, you have responsibilities. If true love does not interfere with living happily.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kimbob

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

Life before marriage is easier than after marriage because before marriage we are just thinking about ourselves and other stuff that doesn't involve partner but when you are married you'll start to think not only about yourself but also with your significant other.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

It's huge difference really.
Before marriage you think only about yourself.
It's more selfish attitude.
After marriage, you have to ta ke care for others, your partner and children.
It's very big responsibility and not everyone is ready for it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

As to the finish line, people fly on the wings of love for the most significant and beautiful event in their life - to the wedding, rings and coveted words "I declare you husband and wife." But, it seems, after this in the life of loving people, only the most interesting begins.
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

For me before marriage and after marriage, has more different in out life, for eq:
1. You Will Manage Your Money Differently, because you were legally bound to another person, you have to think about money in a completely new way.
2. You Will Argue Differently From Before, Before you get married it is a little easier to walk away after a particularly bad scuffle, but marriage means sticking it out and talking it out.
3. You Will Think About Family Differently, No matter what kind of family you came from, your notion of family will be different once you get married. Not only will you get a new set of parents, and maybe even siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins, but also you and your spouse have now become your own family unit.
I think the main different was thats

Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

I am not married now and I am really enjoying life now. I go out when I want and come back home when I want.  I don't know much about life after marriage but what I know is that I'm really enjoying life now.
BuenasBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

Marriage is very challenging aspect of life, Part of your life will be scratch down, and some of your previous habit of being single will be omitted, That is why i am still single until today:)
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

I don't remember what life was like before I got married.

I have been married for 19 years and have been told by several people that the 1990s was a bitchin' time to be alive.

Perhaps I enjoyed the 1990s before being married but I am simply not sure.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Danushka99

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

before good......after very bad
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

i'm married, oh my god, it is a very difficult life, i'm not freedom life, but it is a very tasty life.
Daniel John

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

before good.....after good (if you married someone who does not want to control your life)
godactyl

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Simplest example
Nothing is done without permission from the lady  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: