Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Life before and after marriage ???  (Read 4147 times)
percentelated4

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:51:38 AM

Life after marriage is better as you have someone to share everything with.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

The social circle of two people after marriage will gradually coincide. With more than twice the number of relatives and new faces, all of these need to be adapted to re-run. The process of network integration is subtle and requires emotional intelligence and wisdom.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

Life before marriage is full of adventure and fun, with no limits you can go wherever you wanted to go just for fun and happiness of your self while after marriage you have a limit and you need to ask or tell your plan to your partner, then your life is in direction, all your hardwork is for your family ang children.
diahw

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

Life after marriage is very fun and I think it is easier to live because there are couples who are ready to help us in sharing happy and difficult. Believe you will be very grateful when married
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

of course, the responsibility will be growing, before marriage just think about the US but if married of course must think about our spouse life and what kind of happiness.
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

In my opinion, it is better to live after marriage than before marriage because marriage is certainly one of the most awaited moment for most people. Life after marriage will certainly be different from life while still being single, living under the same roof with a husband or wife will bring challenges as well as excitement itself, but behind all that of course many changes that will occur such as increasingly heavy responsibility, financial management will be more mature, the role in life is increasingly focused and the mindset becomes more developed. thanks.
May be useful  Wink
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

there are so many levels in life.life before and after marriage are also two levels of life.sometimes life before marrige is joyful and sometimes life after marriage is joyful.it's totally depends upon him or her who will be your husband or wife
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

There is really a difference between life before marriage and the life after marriage. There are things that you will not know right away with someone or your partner until you get to the same roof. For that reason, the issue is not before or after marriage. because you should be married soon enough you know that things can happen. You can work well before you get married and after you get married you fight each other because the real one comes out. There is also a strong prior to marriage and is even stronger after marriage because they only have one. to have a happy family. We do not know what to do for ourselves to get married or to stay away because we do not know the things that can happen. but of course for the sake of getting married I want to make my family and family more happy and meaningful
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

after marriage, because if before the marriage we think is just ourself, different when has married we have to equate the ego with other people (wife) that's the real life.
For me life is the same before and after marriage. Same in terms of value. We re given long years of singlehood, we have those times to feel singleness and enjoy life being alone
janecho25

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

The life before and after marriage are very different  most specially when it comes to aspects. 

Before getting married, we thought of ourselves most of the time without considering anything,  just your self alone and even your relationship with your partner requires you low maintainance.  But then,  when your in the stage of after marriage? things started to go different,  there comes when you find out the worst thing about your partner where the only thing you may do is to understand and accept it. And ofcourse your selfishness won't work anymore, because you have and required to consider your partner in all ways... 
dragon fire

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
a very significant difference can be seen from before and after marriage.One of which is very prominent is the issue of spending our money.Where that initially we just need to meet our personal needs, now must bear our spouse.terlebih if we already have anak.perbedaan the next is the lifestyle and behavior.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

being a single is have a private life not like a marriage it a complicated as well...im not married now but l am not young too , i mean i am in life before marrige term and i am feeling myself independent now, i can go everywhere when l want but after marriage i cant be like that so i am afraid to be marry with someone.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin

Of course there is a big difference between single and married. Single are free to explore anything in their lives. They can go anywhere,  they can spend their money when ever they want to. They can decide on matters alone. While married people has to consider their wife and children before making a decision. Their priority now is their family. All they think and do is for the benefit of their family. The advantages of being married is you have someone to share your life with,  your dreams and plans for your future. They have someone to confide with when they have problems. Someone to share their happiness and victory in life. Someone to cheer you up when youre down and lonely.

Life may not be easier for married couple,  but with the help and love for each other,  they can conquer everything.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Life before marriage is more chilled out and there is less of adjustments.
unfriendlytealT

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

Life before marriage is simple and better as compared to after marriage.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

Sad but truths is that life remains the same. I felt no difference
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

clear if married life becomes more comfortable now and has good friends were sleeping or eating. as well as the responsibility in finding income become larger because there are already awaits our income.
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

It is better after the marriage as you always have a partner in crime.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

For me life is easier before marriage. Being a single your like a happy go lucky you can do whatever you want.
hiru65

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

people are living in the world before the marriage. after the marriage they are living in someone's heart or someone is living in their heart. marriage is a bond with someone. after the marriage people tend to do everything with her or him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: