Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23337 times)
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy
can't argue with that for many, this is a brand new sphere of life and it seems very awesome
why?
in General the idea is reminiscent of cheating death and in religious countries that are considered very critical
hmmm it's of course true
I think that such projects would only receive positive responses from companies only when euthanasia is officially allowed in all countries of the world
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:04:10 AM

I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy
can't argue with that for many, this is a brand new sphere of life and it seems very awesome
why?
in General the idea is reminiscent of cheating death and in religious countries that are considered very critical
hmmm it's of course true
I think that such projects would only receive positive responses from companies only when euthanasia is officially allowed in all countries of the world
most likely Yes, I think a CryoGen will make a breakthrough in this one of the first
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true
most likely Yes, I think a CryoGen will make a breakthrough in this one of the first
not even one of the first and just first, I just have never seen even close and similar to this project
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true
not even one of the first and just first, I just have never seen even close and similar to this project
Yes I too, but it's probably still for the reason that ICO is just beginning to develop
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:06:52 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true
Yes I too, but it's probably still for the reason that ICO is just beginning to develop
I do not think that just beginning of course but I will say that is becoming popular only now
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

this project is a prime example of what the block chain is successfully applied here
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:13:03 AM

It's true, but people have different points of view  Smiley
some people who wants to be cryopreserved, even from that countries, can easily move to others.
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true
I do not think that just beginning of course but I will say that is becoming popular only now

CEOs of companies realized that they can raise a huge funds in such a short time just by giving people a piece of cake.
I think no one method of investing funds is so effective as ICO
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

some people who wants to be cryopreserved, even from that countries, can easily move to others.
I know it is quite costly financially and not everyone can afford it
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:29:47 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true

CEOs of companies realized that they can raise a huge funds in such a short time just by giving people a piece of cake.
this is a new market and so far this is the most simple and lucrative way to invest but what happens in 5 years for example
blackberry_pie

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

Really?
I'm quite sure not everyone can afford cryopreservation+transportation costs
Prices are huge for average person.
MindControl1337

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:13 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true

this is a new market and so far this is the most simple and lucrative way to invest but what happens in 5 years for example

2022+
Anabiosis technology developing for deep space flights  Grin

But if serious, it's hard to predict. Even now almost 80-85% of the ICOs is a complete scam.
Probably people won't trust ICOs in general.
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Really?
even for quite wealthy people this is a problem because the price is really huge
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true

2022+

But if serious, it's hard to predict. Even now almost 80-85% of the ICOs is a complete scam.
  until 2022 can change absolutely everything because it's more long term and predict that it will be impossible
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:45:07 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true

2022+

until 2022 can change absolutely everything because it's more long term and predict that it will be impossible
maybe legalize it and it will become a regular banking service..which of course would adversely affect profits. ICO
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

Really?

But with the time prices should become lower I guess.
They are so high now because of research and experiments costs. When it would be done there's no need to take so much money from customers.
EvilMilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

Really?

But with the time prices should become lower I guess.
They are so high now because of research and experiments costs. When it would be done there's no need to take so much money from customers.
You are right. Huge price = huge work, I think. Although, it's just the beginning. For exampe, not so far away phones and computers were very expensive, but now almost everyone had it. Maybe once upon a time everyone can afford it.
MindControl1337

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

why?
hmmm it's of course true

2022+

maybe legalize it and it will become a regular banking service..which of course would adversely affect profits. ICO

I think it will be legalized sooner or later, businesses don't need to take loans due to ICOs, for example. banks hardly like it  Smiley
TheGameBall

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:12:18 PM

Will my relatives and children have the opportunity to unfreeze and bury my body if they want?

Everything will be discussed and stated in contract before moving on with cryopreservation Smiley
what guarantees can be for this? If they will demand it through the court?
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:17:59 PM

Will my relatives and children have the opportunity to unfreeze and bury my body if they want?

Everything will be discussed and stated in contract before moving on with cryopreservation Smiley
what guarantees can be for this? If they will demand it through the court?
I think they can't demand it. The contract is concluded with you directly and all conditions are reflected in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: