Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23337 times)
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:13:28 AM

Why cryogenic storage technology with the block chain technology has a relationship? Is there any knowledge of friends to explain?

The block chain technology becomes more populare every day. I think they try to attract more wide audience by using it.
but with popularity I agree yes
in fact, if this technology is so popular it does not mean that it can be applied in all areas here
what about the field of cryonics?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:17:07 AM

Why cryogenic storage technology with the block chain technology has a relationship? Is there any knowledge of friends to explain?

The block chain technology becomes more populare every day. I think they try to attract more wide audience by using it.
in fact, if this technology is so popular it does not mean that it can be applied in all areas here
this project is a prime example of what the block chain is successfully applied here
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:19:04 AM

this project is a prime example of what the block chain is successfully applied here
to argue with you because we haven't seen this in
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:20:19 AM

what about the project which we are now discussing
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

we are discussing it on the Internet
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

sorry and what
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

You can find in internet more strange projects, just like lightbulb-mainer, bitcoin purse-printer and so on. And here just cryo, why not? =)
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

sorry and what
we observe the process in person and with my own eyes sorry
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:37:13 AM

sorry and what

we are now a great part of life spend on the Internet so I think that it is possible to trust this project
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

sorry and what

we are now a great part of life spend on the Internet so I think that it is possible to trust this project
I'm not saying don't trust just saying that we don't see it live
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

You can find in internet more strange projects, just like lightbulb-mainer, bitcoin purse-printer and so on. And here just cryo, why not? =)
ahah just cryo well, it's still seriously
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

those projects you mention sound absolutely crazy Tongue
EvilMilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:48:45 AM

sorry and what

We can only wait, I am sure that the first results will be shown as soon as possible
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:49:13 AM

those projects you mention sound absolutely crazy Tongue
Yes there is a bunch of crazy projects and compared them with the cryo seems adequate
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:52:06 AM

sorry and what

We can only wait, I am sure that the first results will be shown as soon as possible
hmmm really wait with other  Shocked
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:56:19 AM

I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

I just know that cryo is not in all countries it may seem adequate therefore probably around this issue inflames so much controversy
can't argue with that for many, this is a brand new sphere of life and it seems very awesome
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:59:08 AM

can't argue with that for many, this is a brand new sphere of life and it seems very awesome
why?
lg15x

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:00:00 AM

why?
in General the idea is reminiscent of cheating death and in religious countries that are considered very critical
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:00:24 AM

why?
in General the idea is reminiscent of cheating death and in religious countries that are considered very critical
hmmm it's of course true
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: