Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23345 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

It is a futuristic concept. If Im going to ivest it will affect the research, right ?
Yep, but you`ll get the chance to use some of the services they have if you are going to invest some amount of doe
Doncha think it is a really strange to use this service?
Why? You can get some money as in any ICO it is really ez, bcs the tokens would sell for a nice exchange
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:18:04 AM

It is a futuristic concept. If Im going to ivest it will affect the research, right ?
Yep, but you`ll get the chance to use some of the services they have if you are going to invest some amount of doe
Why? You can get some money as in any ICO it is really ez, bcs the tokens would sell for a nice exchange
Im talking about the service itself dude, look at the project... You cant freeze your own body if there is no guarantees you`ll survive
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:20:48 AM

Im talking about the service itself dude, look at the project... You cant freeze your own body if there is no guarantees you`ll survive
So what? Walt Disney froze himself, and he was a genius whats wrong with that?
spartanrules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:21:28 AM

You might be right but it is really strange to make a company out of this....
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:24:44 AM

Well I told you earlier, you can ivest for the research. You dont need to use service itself
spartanrules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:49 AM

Well I told you earlier, you can ivest for the research. You dont need to use service itself
Ok, but do you think you can change the coins later? How many people are going to use this service
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

Ok, but do you think you can change the coins later? How many people are going to use this service
Market of the 21st sentury dude. You can change anything just try to invest a little and you might get some payoff
spartanrules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

Is there any other way to get coins except the sales, I dont want to w8 till the stage
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:31:15 AM

Is there any other way to get coins except the sales, I dont want to w8 till the stage
Join the bounty it is really ez, and you can check if this is a scam. Give me the info after you`ll receive tokens pls
spartanrules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:32:25 AM

Join the bounty it is really ez, and you can check if this is a scam. Give me the info after you`ll receive tokens pls
Well you can join bonty urself if you want to check if this is a scam, why do you need info?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:33:13 AM

Well you can join bonty urself if you want to check if this is a scam, why do you need info?
Nah, im 2 lazy 4 this. Just check yourself. I dont wanna waste my time dude
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:34:13 AM

a very good project and I am happy to join here hopefully this project can run smoothly and hopefully many ivestor who support and achieve the perfect success, good luck and succes always Wink
spartanrules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:34:42 AM

Well you have to w8 after campaign anyway, I hope you do understand that it is going to be a really slow process
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:36:29 AM

a very good project and I am happy to join here hopefully this project can run smoothly and hopefully many ivestor who support and achieve the perfect success, good luck and succes always Wink
Looks like you have become an investor, is there any information about tokens given to you?
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

Well you have to w8 after campaign anyway, I hope you do understand that it is going to be a really slow process
Im fine with this no one told me this is going to be a fast project
spartanrules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

Ok dude I`ll keep you in check. But you could ask the devs. They can tell you anything
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:41:33 AM

Ok dude I`ll keep you in check. But you could ask the devs. They can tell you anything
There is no sense. Why would you ask the guy whomst is trying to sell you something about the project I want a real information
spartanrules

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

There is no sense. Why would you ask the guy whomst is trying to sell you something about the project I want a real information
Just check the site... It is really important to know some of the info from them, Im sure they are not going to lie
a1z.ru

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Radical prolongation of life through cryonics

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:53:40 AM

Why are you so sure that in a few years people will learn to treat all diseases? Before creating a freeze procedure, you need to make sure that these people are really cured in the future. How can I check this? Answer: no way. This project is not trusted.

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
a1z.ru

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Radical prolongation of life through cryonics

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:56:32 AM

Cool team! Like that idea, always wanted to see how the future would be in several centuries.

Thanks a lot for your support! You are welcome to join us!  Wink
Make the future together with us

Marketing ICO CryoGen.me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: