Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23339 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

already becoming embarrassing to ask the Manager haha
CarmaSleeper (OP)

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

in which countries euthanasia is legalized? and in what other countries legalized your activity

Canada, Albania, Colombia, Japan, United States (several states), Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, etc. Basically, I can affirm that our activity is completely legalized in these countries.  Cheesy
why, then, focuses on Switzerland?

In Europe, cryonics is familiar even despite the absence of any European cryonics providers.There is a tremendous unmet demand. 25% of our contracts were concluded with clients from Europe. Switzerland is situated in the centre of Europe and has no prohibition on euthanasia, thus making possible the best quality cryonics services at the moment.
The inception of cryopreservation in Switzerland will resolve the doubts of many potential customers who do not want to be cryopreserved in Russia or on another continent(USA).
thank you for such a long and informative response, very nice to read
and when ICO is finished?

The exact dates are to be determined by the results of pre-ICO sales in December or January.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

well you can have some more time to read the white paper
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

of course yes Grin
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:31:30 PM

in which countries euthanasia is legalized? and in what other countries legalized your activity

Canada, Albania, Colombia, Japan, United States (several states), Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, etc. Basically, I can affirm that our activity is completely legalized in these countries.  Cheesy
why, then, focuses on Switzerland?

In Europe, cryonics is familiar even despite the absence of any European cryonics providers.There is a tremendous unmet demand. 25% of our contracts were concluded with clients from Europe. Switzerland is situated in the centre of Europe and has no prohibition on euthanasia, thus making possible the best quality cryonics services at the moment.
The inception of cryopreservation in Switzerland will resolve the doubts of many potential customers who do not want to be cryopreserved in Russia or on another continent(USA).
thank you for such a long and informative response, very nice to read

If you have any questions, here I am, trying to answer them all  Cheesy Smiley

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:32:20 PM

of course yes Grin
or reading web - site it ' s interesting too Grin
MindControl1337

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

how are you going to cope with the fact that many countries have banned euthanasia?

This is one of the reasons why we want to establish ourselves in Switzerland. Smiley

But not everyone can afford a  body transportation to Switzerland I guess, and to any another country where euthanasia is legal, however.
It may become a serious problem caused by legal norms of most countries.
dwightschultz

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:16:50 PM

I wonder what will happen with the project in 2022

Plans for 2022  Smiley:
 •The technology of reversible cryopreservation of the first human organ will be obtained.
•Initiation of clinical trials.

As for me, roadmap is too optymistic. Cryogenics is a very young science and it needs time to get necessary knowledge and skills to carry out everything you planned. I think it will be more than 5 years  Smiley Although one great scientific discovery can change everything.

I personally think that services you offer for coins won't be usable in the next 10 years or even more.

Looks closer to the truth  Wink
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:29:13 PM

First science-oriented ICO I've ever seen, sounds interesting.
Am I right that cryogenic procedures with people are possible only in countries where euthanasia is allowed?
I dont think so. Because CryoRus is in Russia, and euthanasia there is not allowed by law.
I dont know about other countries.

Looks like company's activities in Russia are not connected with procedures on people. It may be experiments, researches or smth else.
havocist

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:53:46 PM

It's interesting, but it's worth thinking about it before agreeing. You can wake up in the future, where the smoke closes the sun, the water will turn black, and you will have to pay for breathing clean air and drinking a glass of clear water ... Not a very bright prospect.
In any case, I am sure that there'll be a lot of clients in case of extensive advertising.
Good luck! Wink
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:38:19 PM

It's interesting, but it's worth thinking about it before agreeing. You can wake up in the future, where the smoke closes the sun, the water will turn black, and you will have to pay for breathing clean air and drinking a glass of clear water ... Not a very bright prospect.
In any case, I am sure that there'll be a lot of clients in case of extensive advertising.
Good luck! Wink

Thanks for your review!  Wink

CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:13:29 PM

Financial times about us:

https://www.ft.com/content/d634e198-a435-11e5-873f-68411a84f346

Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Why are you so sure that your services will be in growing demand?
55 patients even right now is a drop in the sea. There're no reasons why this number will be increase.

As I can see this topic attracts a certain number of people who are really interested, the good discussion has started.
I wanna say that every product or service will find its customers, and it's no matter how crazy ideas they realize.  Smiley 
BBjoe

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

The information given in the article looks like another USA and Russia confrontation  Cheesy
By the way, good excursion into history takes place, but just a bit about today's activities.
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:00:58 PM

Rockefeller has six heart transplants. I hope he sees you and will buy all the tokens. Smiley
May be whitepeppr contains this info, but I read it fluently ... is there any reseach on the extent of human brain damage after defrosting?
blackberry_pie

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:06:41 PM

55 patients even right now is a drop in the sea. There're no reasons why this number will be increase.

With our expansion plan and huge PR-campaigns, I personally think that the number of potential clients will increase, since then, more possibility to increase our client base! Wink Cheesy

So is it a secret plan or not?
Information from WP doesn't sound persuasively.
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

Your developments are contrary to the evolution..
On the other hand, I dont think that in the near future lots of people will be able to use your service
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

Rockefeller has six heart transplants. I hope he sees you and will buy all the tokens. Smiley
May be whitepeppr contains this info, but I read it fluently ... is there any reseach on the extent of human brain damage after defrosting?

We are constantly making some researches and experiments in order to make our defrosting process as safer as possible.  Cheesy

CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:18:22 PM

With our expansion plan and huge PR-campaigns, I personally think that the number of potential clients will increase, since then, more possibility to increase our client base! Wink Cheesy

So is it a secret plan or not?
Information from WP doesn't sound persuasively.

It's not a secret since it can be found out in our Whitepaper.  Cheesy

CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:18:49 PM

Your developments are contrary to the evolution..
On the other hand, I dont think that in the near future lots of people will be able to use your service

Contrary to evolution? What do you mean?  Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: