Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23337 times)
dzhax

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:39:30 PM

Rockefeller has six heart transplants. I hope he sees you and will buy all the tokens. Smiley
May be whitepeppr contains this info, but I read it fluently ... is there any reseach on the extent of human brain damage after defrosting?

We are constantly making some researches and experiments in order to make our defrosting process as safer as possible.  Cheesy
Quite an unclear answer
Is there any specific information? What are the current indicators?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CarmaSleeper (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

Rockefeller has six heart transplants. I hope he sees you and will buy all the tokens. Smiley
May be whitepeppr contains this info, but I read it fluently ... is there any reseach on the extent of human brain damage after defrosting?

We are constantly making some researches and experiments in order to make our defrosting process as safer as possible.  Cheesy
Quite an unclear answer
Is there any specific information? What are the current indicators?

There is no any specific information. I wasn't informed about it. As soon as I have it, I will notify you about all the indicators.  Undecided

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

Wow! A big article in the worldwide newspaper. You've got my respect points  Wink
Who was the initiator of that collaboration?
idythef

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

Your developments are contrary to the evolution..
On the other hand, I dont think that in the near future lots of people will be able to use your service

Contrary to evolution? What do you mean?  Huh
I mean that death is a natural process and you shouldn't go against it. "Reviving the Dead"
The planet is already experiencing the problem of overpopulation.
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:02:13 PM

On the other hand, I dont think that in the near future lots of people will be able to use your service

I mean that death is a natural process and you shouldn't go against it. "Reviving the Dead"

But it's not obligatory, if you want to live a little bit longer, you have our option of cryopreserve yourself.

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
r00terror

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:14:49 PM

But it's not obligatory, if you want to live a little bit longer, you have our option of cryopreserve yourself.

btw how much cryopreservations can the human brain sustain theoretically?
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

btw how much cryopreservations can the human brain sustain theoretically?

It depends on several parameters which can vary the brain sustainability to cryopreservation process.

CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:06:40 PM

Russian cryogenics firm plans to start freezing people BEFORE they die http://dailym.ai/2AGODDT 

Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:02:18 AM

Russian cryogenics firm plans to start freezing people BEFORE they die http://dailym.ai/2AGODDT 
It's awesome! Soon everybody can see deep future!
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:57 AM

It's pretty awesome to look into working proccess, even a bit  Smiley
Cryopreservation step-by-step picture is much simpler to understand than information from WP. I think you need to add smth like this in the WP to get people clear.
MariaKuzmina

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:23:50 AM

GM!
Suppose I bought your tokens, but i don't want to use your services. how can i get my money back?
MindControl1337

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:33:15 AM

GM!
Suppose I bought your tokens, but i don't want to use your services. how can i get my money back?

I guess you'll be able to exchange tokens to another crypto or buy company's shares like in other projects  Smiley
MariaKuzmina

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

GM!

I guess you'll be able to exchange tokens to another crypto or buy company's shares like in other projects  Smiley
I didnt find any info about it in WP
Perhaps they can be sold on the exchange, but will there be demand?
r00terror

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:11 AM

GM!

Time will tell us Smiley
I think if company succeed and number of customers will rapidly grow, we will be able to sell tokens to them, cause company's services are paid only with cryotoken  Smiley
Anyway, we need a moderator to figure out this issue.
MariaKuzmina

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

GM!

Time will tell us Smiley
I think if company succeed and number of customers will rapidly grow, we will be able to sell tokens to them, cause company's services are paid only with cryotoken  Smiley
not only with ctoytoken. pay them is simply cheaper. but you can do it in dollars, for example
r00terror

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

GM!

Time will tell us Smiley
not only with ctoytoken. pay them is simply cheaper. but you can do it in dollars, for example

Payments for some cryonics services, digitization services, science shares for participation in
research or purchases on cryonics market will be possible only with tokens. I found that information in WP.
As for me, it's kind of strange decison...  Huh
EvilMilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:16:51 AM

GM!

I guess you'll be able to exchange tokens to another crypto or buy company's shares like in other projects  Smiley

Time will tell us Smiley
I think if company succeed and number of customers will rapidly grow, we will be able to sell tokens to them, cause company's services are paid only with cryotoken  Smiley
To pay in dollars you need to buy tokens, no more, because in WP said, as stated earlier  
company's services are paid only with cryotoken
By the way, in wp said that the number of tokens are limited. I think their price will be grown up rapidly.
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:36:33 AM

Hi guys!
Such an interesting project, I'm impressed  Smiley
In WP you mentioned that cryotokens can be used outside CryoGen in the future. Which kind of companies will it be? I don't ask about concrete brands, just about kind of activities.
mp5navy16

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:43 AM

Do you use gmail for working?
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

Hi guys!
Such an interesting project, I'm impressed  Smiley
In WP you mentioned that cryotokens can be used outside CryoGen in the future. Which kind of companies will it be? I don't ask about concrete brands, just about kind of activities.

It probably can be some logistic companies which will take care of transportation to Switzerland
Airlines, railway companies etc.
Maybe potential customers will get special offers, discounts or smth like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: