Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23339 times)
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

I can't find, how many tokenks will be? Is the minimum required amount of tokens collected established?
I didnt find information about the maximum number of tokens produced also. there will be no limit?
In the WP said, that they are limited. But how many? Smiley
looked again and found information only about that 500,000 tokens were issued on the pre-ico
500,000 tokens = 500,000 usd. I don't think that it's enought for their aims
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:32:38 AM

I can't find, how many tokenks will be? Is the minimum required amount of tokens collected established?
I didnt find information about the maximum number of tokens produced also. there will be no limit?
looked again and found information only about that 500,000 tokens were issued on the pre-ico
500,000 tokens is just pre-ico. at the stage of ico it will be more, as i understand
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

500,000 tokens is just pre-ico. at the stage of ico it will be more, as i understand
Offcourse it is. But just whole number of tokens, that will be produced are not reflected
Taras2017

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:43:42 AM

the shelf life is unlimited?
if i paid for the freeze i can be in this state 50 years or 500 years for the same amount?
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:48:36 AM

Is there a bounty programm?

yes, it was started recently
someone posted a link I remember

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2369948.0;all
CarmaSleeper (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

the shelf life is unlimited?
if i paid for the freeze i can be in this state 50 years or 500 years for the same amount?

No, the price will be fixed per determined amount of time that you want to spent in cryopreservation state.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
CarmaSleeper (OP)

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

Join our telegram to discuss the project! https://t.me/CRYOGEN_ICO_Eng

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
inushkin

Activity: 973
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

What will happen to the person's soul after unfrozen? How will it be adapted to the society?  Roll Eyes

awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

What will happen to the person's soul after unfrozen? How will it be adapted to the society?  Roll Eyes
Dude you really have to work on your grammar, it is really hard to understand wtf are you saying
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

Dude you really have to work on your grammar, it is really hard to understand wtf are you saying
I guess he is trying to say that culture shock might be a vital problem after the cryostasis
awas

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:48:34 PM

I guess he is trying to say that culture shock might be a vital problem after the cryostasis
I dont think this problem is going to even exist, I mean people of 21st century are kinda used to that experience
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

I dont think this problem is going to even exist, I mean people of 21st century are kinda used to that experience
What about conservative people then?
awas

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

I dont think that they are going to know about this project, these people just dont support transhumanism services
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

I dont think that they are going to know about this project, these people just dont support transhumanism services
Do you think this might ruin the project ?
awas

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:12:15 PM

Have you seen the statistical rate of conservative ppl in swiss?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Nope, whats wrong with that
awas

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:13:28 PM

Well... There are not so many of them, so this is not going to affect the project
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

Well... There are not so many of them, so this is not going to affect the project
But why do you think its all about swiss?
awas

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

Cuz the project is swiss-ish and its it is working under their jurisdiction
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

Cuz the project is swiss-ish and its it is working under their jurisdiction
But it was stated that anyone can use this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: