Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018)  (Read 23345 times)
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

I have seen a number of projects in the field of medicine. But nothing of the sort seen. This project is amazing! I hope the technology will serve the people. The only problem is its complexity. And conservative view on the problem of human life and death. I think there will be few investors. Because many people do not want to want something after life. How you will collect the money?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:08:20 AM

I have seen a number of projects in the field of medicine. But nothing of the sort seen. This project is amazing! I hope the technology will serve the people. The only problem is its complexity. And conservative view on the problem of human life and death. I think there will be few investors. Because many people do not want to want something after life. How you will collect the money?

Yes agree, if seen from the images of his project was convincing. certainly many participants because the project is nice and large and definite allocation bounty hunter on stripped to join this project. but we also have to be smart and observant in choosing the ICO.
CarmaSleeper (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

now we can trade this coin?
To date you can't, as far as I know

It's true, up to date you can't trade it, but it will definitely be available in the nearest future

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:03:34 AM

Thanks for your opinion, however, you are kind of wrong telling that there will be few investors. We have raised a lot of money bearing in mind that we only at the preICO stage. There is a big amount of investors and there will be more, for sure, since we have recently won the award of innovation of the year in biotechnology and genetics.  Cheesy

█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

Thanks for your opinion, however, you are kind of wrong telling that there will be few investors. We have raised a lot of money bearing in mind that we only at the preICO stage. There is a big amount of investors and there will be more, for sure, since we have recently won the award of innovation of the year in biotechnology and genetics.  Cheesy

How much did you collect thus far? Is there any overview available about the real time financials?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

How much did you collect thus far? Is there any overview available about the real-time financials?

You can have a look at it on the official webpage: https://en.cryogen.me/
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

The Creepy, Insane, and Undeniably Romantic World of Cryonics

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/gv78my/the-creepy-insane-and-undeniably-romantic-world-of-cryonics?utm_campaign=hey%21-we-found-another-interesting-articl&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

How much did you collect thus far? Is there any overview available about the real-time financials?

Sorry but it seems I am too dumb to find any relevant numbers. Are they stated on the website? Like how much has been raised by now?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Deshich

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:54:56 AM

Sorry but it seems I am too dumb to find any relevant numbers. Are they stated on the website? Like how much has been raised by now?

Yes, just visit their official website and you can find there any relevant information:  https://en.cryogen.me/
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

As for me, very smart solution for this industry
you are right, this project is indeed good. Token Cryo is token utilities. that gave access to the acquisition of "CryoGen" service in CryoStore that allows us to buy all the services available. Hopefully the project runs smoothly and successfully.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:35 AM

you are right, this project is indeed good. Token Cryo is token utilities. that gave access to the acquisition of "CryoGen" service in CryoStore that allows us to buy all the services available. Hopefully the project runs smoothly and successfully.

We see the development of this project, I think the success or failure of a project depends on people who are in it so a project if you want to have a good quality require a long time, but this project does have a creative idea I guess This project will be good for everybody,
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:29 AM

We see the development of this project, I think the success or failure of a project depends on people who are in it so a project if you want to have a good quality require a long time, but this project does have a creative idea I guess This project will be good for everybody,
Agree with your opinion on the success of a project depends on the team. By involving people who are professionals in it makes the project a success. Thus this project may be accepted by the good market and attract investors to join the project.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:51:14 AM

Agree with your opinion on the success of a project depends on the team. By involving people who are professionals in it makes the project a success. Thus this project may be accepted by the good market and attract investors to join the project.
May be. But the investment seems kolosalnye need for this project. ICO will not be able to collect so many, even if there will be a year. Developers, how do you plan to raise funds to launch the technology itself?
Deshich

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:10:34 AM

May be. But the investment seems kolosalnye need for this project. ICO will not be able to collect so many, even if there will be a year. Developers, how do you plan to raise funds to launch the technology itself?

ICO will be run in order to speed up the CRYOGEN process rather than financing it. CRYOGEN team already has a huge abanique of investors and different financing sources.  Wink
zhugy78

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

CryoGen cryopreservation technology, I think this project is really good for human health, the future is a very valuable, very good idea.
beast_rough

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

CryoGen cryopreservation technology, I think this project is really good for human health, the future is a very valuable, very good idea.
Not only good, but also extremely controversial to my mind
Deshich

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

This project brings us lots of opportunities for improving our future live and society  Smiley
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:08:20 AM

This project brings us lots of opportunities for improving our future live and society  Smiley

Yes agree with you, the Token is the token Cryo utility that gives access to the acquisition of GryoGen services in the Cryostore lets you buy all the services available. and this project has the purpose of raising funds to develop business and the technology of cryopreservation, very useful create the future.
CarmaSleeper (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:38:40 AM

Yes agree with you, the Token is the token Cryo utility that gives access to the acquisition of GryoGen services in the Cryostore lets you buy all the services available. and this project has the purpose of raising funds to develop business and the technology of cryopreservation, very useful create the future.

Thanks a lot for your opinion guys! We really pleased and grateful to hear that from you all!  Cheesy

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

Thanks a lot for your opinion guys! We really pleased and grateful to hear that from you all!  Cheesy
Please give some update about ICO when its going to end because many members waiting for update but nothing available hope you will give some good announcements in near future thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: