Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73460 times)
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:36 AM

already collected 15 Million USD,
i think the crowdsale is finish faster and this is because ethereum value has increase too
congrats for all contributors

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:35:41 AM

now there are many platform such as wavedex etherdelta and paradex,compare with those platfrom,wath's the difference of your platform?.

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Treasure_Coin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:59:59 AM

The only thing this coin has going for it is that it may be listed on Bitstamp and get that volume...but I have a feeling that this isn't the case and that what this guy is pushing is that "his experience" with Bitstamp is what makes this so valuable...

At first I was pumped about this project but I have a few issues with it now that I think it may be trash... :

1.) if it isn't aligned with Bitstamp and getting that volume, then that means its actually a competitor to it which sucks and is a joke...

2.) Even in the whitepaper itself, the token plateaus in price at 500% increase and is pushed as a "safe haven"...what that means is that it is stable and isn't going up in value...safe haven is like tether which sucks big time for investors...

3.) I can't get any response from anyone on any site or board...and there is very little activity anywhere to be seen besides the paid for regurgitated paid articles about "the next gen platform" which is concerning...

4.) this same type of push was made for a previous project called Quantum which while it has gone up in value somehow (good sign that we can dump this DTR sheet and get out), the project seems like garbage with no volume on Bitstamp which is the primary promise of backing this slimy looking slovanian dude...

5.) This coin will be in direct competition with Ripple at some point as it is the same concept without the "next gen platform" which I think is stupid...what is next gen about it again? If ripple pivots toward the common consumer at some point, which it will, then DTR is in big trouble..

6.) Tokens.net sounds crappy...Coins.net feels solid, Bitcoin not Bittoken...kids go to peter piper for tokens...seems weak....

I am willing to hear why my concerns are not valid...but again, I doubt Ill get a response from anyone worthwhile...
Bloxchain

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:05:45 AM

1. If I made a transfer after the collection was completed. When will the money return?
2. Why do not you have any communication channels for current messaging?
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

The only thing this coin has going for it is that it may be listed on Bitstamp and get that volume...but I have a feeling that this isn't the case and that what this guy is pushing is that "his experience" with Bitstamp is what makes this so valuable...

At first I was pumped about this project but I have a few issues with it now that I think it may be trash... :

1.) if it isn't aligned with Bitstamp and getting that volume, then that means its actually a competitor to it which sucks and is a joke...

2.) Even in the whitepaper itself, the token plateaus in price at 500% increase and is pushed as a "safe haven"...what that means is that it is stable and isn't going up in value...safe haven is like tether which sucks big time for investors...

3.) I can't get any response from anyone on any site or board...and there is very little activity anywhere to be seen besides the paid for regurgitated paid articles about "the next gen platform" which is concerning...

4.) this same type of push was made for a previous project called Quantum which while it has gone up in value somehow (good sign that we can dump this DTR sheet and get out), the project seems like garbage with no volume on Bitstamp which is the primary promise of backing this slimy looking slovanian dude...

5.) This coin will be in direct competition with Ripple at some point as it is the same concept without the "next gen platform" which I think is stupid...what is next gen about it again? If ripple pivots toward the common consumer at some point, which it will, then DTR is in big trouble..

6.) Tokens.net sounds crappy...Coins.net feels solid, Bitcoin not Bittoken...kids go to peter piper for tokens...seems weak....

I am willing to hear why my concerns are not valid...but again, I doubt Ill get a response from anyone worthwhile...

Tell me why is a joke with this Exchange to compete with bitstamp? Bitstamp if you consider only 2nd Tier trading is not that big. This exchange is only going to be exchanging 2nd tier...

The guy who invented BITSTAMP is behind this exchange? Are you saying he can not do th same, or  even better job with 2nd exchange, while he knows exactly what to do and were the mistakes were with Bitstamp?

QUANTUM is DIFFERENT project than TOKENS.net... did you even read what this project is about? The problem with QUANTUM is that arbitrage needs to happen to make a profit. There arent many opportunites to make money there. Getting kommision from exchange WILL HAPPEN. This is a sure thing. Comparing DTR to  RIPPLE? Im sorry you really dont know what yore talking about.

If you thing that this exchange will not be worth wile, then just dont invest in it...

This coin has a huge potencial, becouse of the burning factor.

P.S.  And by the way, i fail to see how Qau is a FAIL project even now its 3x ICO price....

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

Invested in the project and really looking forward to it. After Quantum Merlak now needs to step up and I believe he will. I love that Slovenian team is behind it. And btw; Mr. Gregor Karlovsek comes from high management companies especially energy and finance. Huge CV he actually has.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Tribun

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:17:53 AM

Any news? Shocked
fitz123

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:10:47 PM

I bought some. It's been over a week since the ico closed and my email is silent. No instructions of how to claim coins..didn't see much on facebook. You guys aren't in Tahiti are you?
Xoloescuincle

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0xd234bf2410a0009df9c3c63b610c09738f18ccd7
fitz123

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

I bought some. It's been over a week since the ico closed and my email is silent. No instructions of how to claim coins..didn't see much on facebook. You guys aren't in Tahiti are you?

Well...maybe the read this because they sent an email/link on redemption and how to get them into your erc20 supported wallet about an hour after I posted...gracias. If you own any of this you should be getting instructions soon. They claim the tokens will be released into wallets within 48 hours after claiming.
Negan11

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:24:18 PM

I did receive the claim email for DTR tokens, but I have not received any additional information or instruction.  Does anyone know when DTR tokens will be put into our wallets?  Does anyone know when DTR will be begin trading?  Any thoughts on what the price target will be upon opening?
Negan11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

I set up my wallet through imToken app, so I am assuming I should see DTR go through when Tokens decides to distribute, correct?  There doesn't seem to be too much excitement about this ICO, especially not in this forum.  Does anybody who has followed the little information provided by Tokens.net and is knowledgeable in the crytpocurrency market have any REALISTIC expectations when this opens up for trade? 
Xoloescuincle

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:27:45 PM

Remember you should use myetherwalllet to receive your tokens.

And i know what you mean about the excitment, not many coments, i belive this is because most of the investors are Pros, and they already know this is a good project. Just look at the amount of contributors, we are only 1799 and they reached 15 million. Pretty amazing.
Negan11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

Is there an issue with using imToken app for the ETH wallet?  I believe it was listed as one of the approved options.  I already submitted this address to the DTR claim so I am not sure if I can switch it.  As for the excitement, I hope you are right about this just being a solid investment from the start and no need for the excessive excitement.  This will be a long term investment but I am anxious to see what this will open up at when trading begins.
Xoloescuincle

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

Is there an issue with using imToken app for the ETH wallet?  I believe it was listed as one of the approved options.  I already submitted this address to the DTR claim so I am not sure if I can switch it.  As for the excitement, I hope you are right about this just being a solid investment from the start and no need for the excessive excitement.  This will be a long term investment but I am anxious to see what this will open up at when trading begins.

Ok, im sorry not familiar with that app, if you know it is approved then it should be fine.

And judging by other similar projects, im hoping this will rise to at least 2 dollars pretty soon.
nycaltpac

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:41:01 PM

It's been about 48 hours, so I guess that the coins should be coming into the backers wallets any moment now I hope.

I just checked myetherwallet, and nothing yet.

I did notice that a few days ago, when I requested the coins, I did not see a DTR symbol listed among all of the many tokens symbols on myetherwallet.

But today when I checked, there is now a DTR symbol listed there, but my balance is still 0.
Xoloescuincle

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

It's been about 48 hours, so I guess that the coins should be coming into the backers wallets any moment now I hope.

I just checked myetherwallet, and nothing yet.

I did notice that a few days ago, when I requested the coins, I did not see a DTR symbol listed among all of the many tokens symbols on myetherwallet.

But today when I checked, there is now a DTR symbol listed there, but my balance is still 0.

Nothing yet, maybe it is 48 business hours??
tokensnet

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:40:32 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 04:34:52 AM by tokensnet

DTR tokens are being distributed this very moment.

ETH network is congested so transactions are taking a little longer than usual.

If you've provided us with your ETH address you should be able to see DTR in your wallet soon.

Thank you for your patience!
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

This ICO went out perfectly. The team provided more than necessary information and it was really easy. I do not understand the fear and all the posts - be a little patient ffs.
And I love that this ICO have very little hype and very little actual posts on the forum, which is like the only channel for tokens.net. They avoided scammers like that and attracted only true (hodl) investors and not some inpatient, unbalanced, FUD "investors" I can see at other (mostly hyped) ICOs.
All in all; my full support to Merlak and the team. I now wish I would invest more.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
tokensnet

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

275+ backers have already received their tokens. 1500+ to go. Transactions are going out slowly due to ETH network congestion. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: